As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    Vyolynce wrote: »
    Kasyn wrote: »
    Anyone have a brown antique table I can touch? Have a room that literally only needs that in order to be classy as fuck.

Console table? Mini table?

Looks like my console table is black, but I have a brown mini table.

Oh, I need both the mini table and just the plain 'table'. Apparently there are three in the set, I already have the console table. Would appreciate it! How you wanna do this? And anything I might have you're looking for? (Shit, I could bring nearly the whole set in brown if you'd like.)

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    I decided on a space carpet design for my arcade but haven't found one I like yet. But lots of cool space inspired paths instead, which I used to give my villagers patios.

• KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular
    I decided on a space carpet design for my arcade but haven't found one I like yet. But lots of cool space inspired paths instead, which I used to give my villagers patios.

I've considered the same. Not all are space themed, but the following are ones I think might pull it off in an arcade:
    -Colorful tile flooring
    -Galaxy flooring
    -Marine pop flooring
    -Party flooring
    -Sci-fi flooring

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Anyone have a brown antique table I can touch? Have a room that literally only needs that in order to be classy as fuck.

Oh, I need both the mini table and just the plain 'table'. Apparently there are three in the set, I already have the console table. Would appreciate it! How you wanna do this? And anything I might have you're looking for? (Shit, I could bring nearly the whole set in brown if you'd like.)

You've got mail (or will tomorrow morning; I needed to order it from Nookazon).

I don't need the set, thanks. I just pick things up here and there.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    @So It Goes @Casual Eddy

I am ready to deliver your roses whenever

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Logging on!

• Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    DXH90 @akjak

You've got mail (or will tomorrow morning; I needed to order it from Nookazon).

I don't need the set, thanks. I just pick things up here and there.

Awesome, thanks!!

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Is anyone else as bummed as I am that we can't watch Maglevs in Love? I need to find out what happened with Maglev Mike. Did his relationship ever recover?

As long as there is some electricity in the relationship, it will be a smooth ride for the both of them.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Warlock82Warlock82 Never pet a burning dog Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Warlock82 wrote: »
    Opening my gates for a little bit.

Lab set and retro gas pump up for grabs at Nooks. Turnips 121 for a couple hours so not great but not the worst ever.

Ables have a bunch of random stuff - jester costumes, sleeveless silk dresses, cavalier hats, firefighter hats, monocles, fishnet tights.

Katt is crafting an Apple Wall.

Couple DIYs left on the beach left of the airport.

Couple flowers I would super appreciate if people would water. One is a blue rose near the entrance. Another are some black cosmos near the south east beach just across the log bridge. Two purple hyacinths to the right of the museum, and finally two spots just above Nooks - the purple pansies and green mums (to the left and right of Maria's house). Sorry it's a bit spread out, I didn't have a central location to put everything :P Honestly I'd be happy with even just the blue rose watered :P

Going to be AFK most likely.

Opening back up for a bit. I'll be afk. Claude is making medium cardboard boxes now. Turnips are 131.

Dodo code: 8VRKR

Edit: welp, it crashed it looks like... I guess I'm closing up :3

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Today I spent 1.2 million bells on a crown just to give it to Elvis because he is a fair monarch and deserves to be properly attired.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    Saharah wants some of your money.

Able Sisters want all your money.

Comedian's Outfit
    Sports Tank
    Viking Top!
    Acid-Washed Jeans!
    Fringe Skirt!
    CYBER SUIT!!!
    FASHIONABLE ROYAL DRESS!!!
    Loose Fall Dress
    Bowler hat with ribbon
    SMALL SILK HAT
    Firefighter's Hat!
    MASQUERADE MASK!
    Mary Janes
    Wingtip Shoes
    Winklepickers!
    Zori!

Magazines are available in the Nook shop.
    69GRC

Julian is building "basement floor".

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Ed is making a knotty wood wall. Velma is in boxes. DIYs are strewn about.

Also super thanks to whomever left the ironwood cart DIY.

Also someone left a cutting board and it's part of the cards that are strewn about.

Elin on
    Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
    edited May 2020

I've considered the same. Not all are space themed, but the following are ones I think might pull it off in an arcade:
    -Colorful tile flooring
    -Galaxy flooring
    -Marine pop flooring
    -Party flooring
    -Sci-fi flooring

Ah, my Arcade is outdoors and fenced in to create the illusion of a building, lol. I'm using custom tilesets I'm finding online. I found one set called Nebula Path that is a brick like pattern with different aesthetic colors.
    lo8pk2hu9eip.jpeg

3byhmv8i241i.jpeg
    dbhdhns6wjb7.jpeg
    e6evuw6mw9qg.jpeg
    In the spoilered ones, you can see I layered the Nebula Path over the sandstone path to give it more contrast

Local H Jay on
    The other benefit of doing the layered pathing is that custom paths/tiles don't appear on the map but the preset ones do. Always bothered me my Arcade doesn't show up on the map but one of these days I can go back and put the base layer down so it'll show up as a square on the map.

edited May 2020
    Whoever decided it was a good idea to not allow you to leave an island until all menus are closed can go to hell. I seem to be trapped on Toxic's Island T_T

Edit: *sigh* Fine, I guess I'm being an ass and saving and quitting out

Warlock82 on
    Switch: 2143-7130-1359 | 3DS: 4983-4927-6699 | Steam: warlock82 | PSN: Warlock2282
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Elin wrote: »
    Ed is making a knotty wood wall. Velma is in boxes. DIYs are strewn about.

Also super thanks to whomever left the ironwood cart DIY.

Also someone left a cutting board and it's part of the cards that are strewn about.

Those were both me. Had like 14 to unload today and scattered a bunch around.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Whoever decided it was a good idea to not allow you to leave an island until all menus are closed can go to hell. I seem to be trapped on Toxic's Island T_T

Sorry about that. I left the Switch on the bed then got up to do something. Came back and it was resting on the shoulder button.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular

You were being held hostage!!!?!

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
  • WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Emergency Update
    I need the following items ASAP:
    Blue Corner
    Red Corner
    Worn Out Jeans (Light Blue)
    Pilot Shades in any color.

Thank You in Advance.

Toxic Toys wrote: »

Sorry about that. I left the Switch on the bed then got up to do something. Came back and it was resting on the shoulder button.

I had a feeling that might have been what it was :3 I really hate that that's all it takes tho. They need to revamp this stuff so bad

edited May 2020
    WeX Majors wrote: »
    Emergency Update
    I need the following items ASAP:
    Blue Corner
    Red Corner
    Worn Out Jeans (Light Blue)
    Pilot Shades in any color.

Thank You in Advance.

Sent you a friend request.. Pretty sure I have most of this

Edit: Sent stuffs :3

Warlock82 on
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Celeste is in my turnip patch right now. Gates are open if anyone wants to get a recipe.
    It the fenced in area north of the museum.

Toxic Toys on
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Ok this sucks. Apparently if you try to learn a DIY in another town there's a possibility it will crash the game. A friend told me about it and now I've witnessed it twice. Lost a gold helmet DIY because of it.

Hope Nintendo fixes it soon.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
  • RamiRami Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    re: turnips

I'm on track for a large spike of 230 - 630 friday morning

Rami on
    Steam / Xbox Live: WSDX NNID: W-S-D-X 3DS FC: 2637-9461-8549
    sig.gif
    Gah I swear this blue rose is never going to duplicate...

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Gah I swear this blue rose is never going to duplicate...

Put it somewhere you dont want flowers like a dirt path

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Do any of our southern friends have the ability to make mush stuff? I'd really love some of the pieces, but as a northerner, I have no idea if they're super rare or a bunny-like plague.

• DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    Turnips are at 500 bells this morning. On EST here so it will be around for about two more hours.

Label is here on my island(aka there's nothing going on)
    Nook's has a DJ Turntable, Velvet Stool, Billiard Table, and Ship in a Bottle.
    Able's has Angel Halo and Tiger-Face tee dress
    7S5R8

I like to keep things rustic(shut up, Isabelle) so there's not a whole lot of spectacle, but fruit is plentiful so if you somehow are missing any specifics feel free to grab some. There's a handful of extra recipes by the entrance I want to get rid of so help yourself if you stop by. There's also a couple of meme shirts available.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Donnicton wrote: »
    Turnips are at 500 bells this morning. On EST here so it will be around for about two more hours.

Thanks, I grabbed the Billiard Table.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    edited May 2020
    I'm tired of all these dupe DIY that I have. Here is a list and @ me with the one you want. At the start of tomorrow they are all getting sold. An update needs to come out soon with new recipes.

Cherry speakers
    Log wall-mounted clock
    Tree standee
    Peach rug x2
    Leaf umbrella
    Natural garden chair
    Deer decoration
    Woodland wall
    Log garden lounge
    Dark bamboo rug
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Natural garden table
    Bonfire
    Peach wall
    Orange dress
    Cherry umbrella

Toxic Toys on
  • Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    I need some extra stone last night so I went to a Nook Island. Giant Diving Beetles everywhere. I have a room full of beetle buckets now just waiting for Flick to show back up.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    I'm tired of all these dupe DIY that I have. Here is a list and @ me with the one you want. At the start of tomorrow they are all getting sold. An update needs to come out soon with new recipes.

Cherry speakers
    Log wall-mounted clock
    Tree standee
    Peach rug x2
    Leaf umbrella
    Natural garden chair
    Deer decoration
    Woodland wall
    Log garden lounge
    Dark bamboo rug
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Natural garden table
    Bonfire
    Peach wall
    Orange dress
    @Toxic Toys I guess I don't have Orange Dress yet, if you're just getting rid of stuff.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    @Toxic Toys I'll take dark bamboo rug and log clock

@Wyvern and @So It Goes just let me know when you are open and I'll run them by. Also Cherry umbrella is added to the list

• TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Donnicton wrote: »

7S5R8

I like to keep things rustic(shut up, Isabelle) so there's not a whole lot of spectacle, but fruit is plentiful so if you somehow are missing any specifics feel free to grab some. There's a handful of extra recipes by the entrance I want to get rid of so help yourself if you stop by. There's also a couple of meme shirts available.

Let's see if I can get in under the wire...

EDIT: Woo! No Drumsticks!

EDIT: NOOOO! Crash! Curse my shopping addiction I should've just left!

Taramoor on
  • Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    So the police hat + security uniform is fun. It makes my bug collecting feel like I’m on patrol.

“Excuse me sir, do you know how fast you were flying across that flower bed? Have you been drinking any nectar today? License and registration, please, wings where I can see them.”

lxcnjuez7vji.jpeg

• MuddBuddMuddBudd Registered User regular
    Does anyone have Goldie on their island? Specifically, do have Goldie with her full house, not the 'starter' villager house?

I want to compare because the one image I have been able to find of it is very similar to my 'starter' version and I am not sure it's correct.

There's no plan, there's no race to be run
    The harder the rain, honey, the sweeter the sun.
    edited May 2020

Cherry speakers
    Log wall-mounted clock
    Tree standee
    Peach rug x2
    Leaf umbrella
    Natural garden chair
    Deer decoration
    Woodland wall
    Log garden lounge
    Dark bamboo rug
    Medium cardboard boxes
    Natural garden table
    Bonfire
    Peach wall
    Orange dress
    Cherry umbrella

@Toxic Toys Can I scoop up the natural garden chair later? Been looking for that one for a little while.

Kasyn on
This discussion has been closed.