As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Silver, you need last minute watering before the servers go down?

Thank you for checking, but I'm ok! :D

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    Yeah we're gonna have to put on the fashion show tomorrow looks like.

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    This thread is quiet tonight! :) Anyone need watering, or have Celeste? Or want to touch a yellow Imperial lantern?

• Options
    Ah! Sorry, I got really preoccupied baking more cookies and prepping for making strawberry ice cream tomorrow. Though I gotta say a bit insignificant amount of my time in AC this evening was trying to pick a fashion forward outfit! :lol:

It's a bit funny ; I started the game wearing a lot of cute stuff but I ended up gravitating closer and closer to what I wear everyday

Anyway! I'd love to touch that lantern tomorrow! I didn't have Celeste tonight. Signs point to rain tomorrow on my island too, so... Ach. Heading to bed, night all

signature.png
  • Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Ah! Sorry, I got really preoccupied baking more cookies and prepping for making strawberry ice cream tomorrow. Though I gotta say a bit insignificant amount of my time in AC this evening was trying to pick a fashion forward outfit! :lol:

It's a bit funny ; I started the game wearing a lot of cute stuff but I ended up gravitating closer and closer to what I wear everyday

Anyway! I'd love to touch that lantern tomorrow! I didn't have Celeste tonight. Signs point to rain tomorrow on my island too, so... Ach. Heading to bed, night all

I exclusively wear a bathrobe, slippers, and the million bell crown.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I am an actual Starfleet officer from the future so this works out for me.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I've got an empty plot so I signed up for nookazon to try and get the villager I want. I feel so dirty. :?

edit: Traded 30 nook miles tickets for Claude. Worth it.

Taya on
  • Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Table Dupe glitch is patched. Possibly the mail glitch but I cant test that

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Ah darn, I messed up and a rock spawned outside of Stonehenge. One more day added to the equation... but I'm patient. Mostly

Sahara is in town. One of her items is Red Carpet (medium rug I believe). @Janson does Anya need that? :D

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    YaYaYaYa Decent. Registered User regular
    if anyone needs to shift turnips Jellicle’s buying at 319 right now

code is MVF95, I’ll try to stay open until noon PST

• Options
    @SilverWind certainly! I can swing by later :D

I’m opening up for watering + touching! There is also a few Saharah exclusives for giveaway.

Touchables:

- all the colors of anthurium plant
    - Imperial dining lantern in yellow
    - Den desk and matching den chair in dark wood/black
    - Barbecue in red
    - my Diner collection so far (various colors!)

I’ll also put out a request for the following recipes if anyone happens across them:

- hanging terrarium
    - tall lantern
    - ironwood table and chair
    - shell lamp

Those are the ones I’m keen to lay my hands on!

Also, I completed my challenge to furnish a functional house (kitchen, bathroom, bedroom and living room) from recipes in my repertoire (which meant no using, say, the Nova lights Silver crafted for me as I don’t have that recipe yet). This is how it turned out:
    2020-05-22%2001.08.28.jpg
    2020-05-22%2001.08.33.jpg
    2020-05-22%2001.08.39.jpg
    2020-05-22%2001.09.11.jpg
    2020-05-22%2001.09.16.jpg
    2020-05-22%2001.09.29.jpg
    2020-05-22%2001.09.33.jpg

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Couldn't do my mystery island hopping last night with the server maintenance so the empty plot has been bought out by Pecan. Sounds like a squirrel, so that'd be fine. Just no more cows or horses.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Hey y'all, quick question: if I dig up sapling/smol version of a money tree, can I replant that or will it switch to being a regular hard/softwood tree?

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    @el_vicio You can replant it without hurting it! :)

signature.png
  • Options
    Nice! Thanks, one of them got in the way of me finishing the new campsite!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Repose is open for the afternoon, at least until I find it within myself to do my daily Ring Fit. ... First comes making strawberry ice cream though >_>

Please help to water the flowers north of the moon! In particular the tulips and hyacinth as I messed up in my village area and have to fill out some spots there (with the rock moving project, my regular garden can't breed correctly).

Apple is currently making a Shell Bed

Sahara is here today and while I wrote down what she had, I must have overwritten it with some other notes at some point. The medium rug is Red Carpet. I've also scattered about 20 duplicate Sahara wallpapers and floors by the entrance--please take them if desired!

For your touching convenience today we have:

typewriter (black)
    writing desk (dark brown)
    surfboard (white)
    water cooler
    safe (gold)
    old fashioned alarm clock (red)

signature.png
  • Options
    Okay, with a heavy heart I let Sly go. He was one of my two starter villagers, but looking at his not-true furniture broke my heart. I met a cranky kangaroo named Walt! I have no cranky villager and no kangaroo, so welcome Walt!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    REDD IS HERE!!!!! I am opening up if anyone wants a fake Statue of David or a fake Blue Boy painting.

Also @Janson , I mailed a hanging terrarium diy to you and Zell is currently making Ironwood chairs!

Librarian's ghost on
    (Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Woohoo! @timspork's ghost thank you so much!

I got the recipes and also bought the fake statue of David (sorry if I beat anyone...!) I also watered your plants!

• Options
    Janson wrote: »
    Woohoo! @timspork's ghost thank you so much!

I got the recipes and also bought the fake statue of David (sorry if I beat anyone...!) I also watered your plants!

Thanks! I got two new purple roses this morning that I need to check for type fore moving them down the blue rose track! Progress!

• Options
    hatedinamericahatedinamerica Registered User regular
    Thanks to a very generous donation/tip from a mysterious visitor yesterday, I was able to buy some fancy stairs up to the plateau where my museum will eventually be. Thank you, mysterious stranger!

All the stairs/ramps leading to the walled cliff where I moved my house are done, so that's nice. No more ladders to get up there. Moved one of each fruit tree up there as well, and started decorating a bit.

If I can move one building and build one ramp/bridge per day, I should have Kecodinehu all rearranged in a few days. Then the real decoration minutia can begin.

• Options
    Thanks to a very generous donation/tip from a mysterious visitor yesterday, I was able to buy some fancy stairs up to the plateau where my museum will eventually be. Thank you, mysterious stranger!

All the stairs/ramps leading to the walled cliff where I moved my house are done, so that's nice. No more ladders to get up there. Moved one of each fruit tree up there as well, and started decorating a bit.

If I can move one building and build one ramp/bridge per day, I should have Kecodinehu all rearranged in a few days. Then the real decoration minutia can begin.

I left you a tip after I bought the Rosetta Stone from your Redd. I thought it was the least I could do!

• Options
    Repose is back open. I'm semi afk (ice cream adventures continue). Flowers could still use some lovin; there's still a ton of extra Sahara walls and floors available for y'all~

signature.png
  • Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    @Janson could I touch that den desk and also the silver desktop?

• Options
    Yes! I'm still open (I closed very briefly to hop over to timspork) so come on over! :)

• Options
    Yo. Dude who made the Ironwood set. That is clearly a stool, not a chair. Blatant false advertising.

• Options
    @SilverWind Your Gloria is making palm tree lights right now!

• Options

Thank you! I don't think I got to your place earlier--do you still need watering? :D I can come by

signature.png
  • Options
    SilverWind wrote: »

Thank you! I don't think I got to your place earlier--do you still need watering? :D I can come by

Sure! I've just reopened.

Also since I built this little park yesterday I've seen more villagers use it than any other part of my island! It is very popular.

• Options
    I forgot to say how much I liked your new spaces, timspork! It really does look like a town.

@SilverWind if you still need watering I finally closed my gates for today and can hop on over any time. :)

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Ooh, Isabelle is predicting a meteor shower tonight! I'll open up Farflung in about an hour and leave it up for the evening if you wanna get some wishes

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    does anyone have any computers and laptops for cataloging?

I could use them for my Lab/Mech hangar

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Janson wrote: »
    I forgot to say how much I liked your new spaces, timspork! It really does look like a town.

SilverWind if you still need watering I finally closed my gates for today and can hop on over any time. :)

I need to figure out what to do in that big green space where the test flower beds were. I stuck that soccer goal there as a filler.

• Options
    Headed over!

Ooh, I forgot that there's achievements for celebrating birthdays. If any of your villagers are having one, please let me know so I can introduce myself and give a present :lol:

@Janson I'm all watered up, but I can open so you can pick up some red carpets if you'd like :D

signature.png
  • Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Open now for friends, will leave it up for most of the evening. Feel free to buy anything frkm the nooklings!

• Options
    @Janson I'm back open! I'll see if I can corner Sahara somewhere

Then, to go star wishing *~*

signature.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I just opened up, Saharan is here, it’s raining and I don’t know how much longer but Huck is making straw umbrella hats(left group of houses, yellow tulip out front)

GRKMR

Edit: mystery wall is western vista, floor is wildflower meadow. Also I’ll be AFK a bit.

Lasbrook on
  • Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    Rosewinter is open.

For your touching pleasure, I’ve assembled a variety of balls:
    Beach ball
    Foot ball
    Ball (basket)
    Ball (soccer)
    Ball (dodge)
    And two globes, which are like mounted balls:
    Standard blue/green
    Dark blue/silver (“cool”, the catalog alleges)

Also, Mabel is selling the Noble Dress

D2SK9

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Thanks @pablo_price, now my basketball court can finally have a proper basketball, instead of making do iwth a volley ball! :D

Also left behind a watering can for anyone who needed it!

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
This discussion has been closed.