As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Does anyone have a simple panel that has the silver edges that I can catalog sometime? I have one with wood trim if anyone needs that style.

I just noticed I have it in light grey. Do you still need it?

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Does anyone have a simple panel that has the silver edges that I can catalog sometime? I have one with wood trim if anyone needs that style.

ShubNiggurath sent me a couple, but thank you! They're useful for skyscrapers.

e18n9h1zhjbj.jpg

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    We got Redd here on Orwellia.

Rory is making pear wall or something like that.

Pardon the randomness, restructuring things and a kid who wants to terraform

Feel free to water near moon plaza and Godzilla or really any of them.

Any suggestions welcome
    0JP6X

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    mts wrote: »
    We got Redd here on Orwellia.

Rory is making pear wall or something like that.

Pardon the randomness, restructuring things and a kid who wants to terraform

Are your gates open? I don’t have a pear wall recipe yet
    Awp, posted a minute too soon

ShubNiggurath on
    High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

ShubNiggurath sent me a couple, but thank you! They're useful for skyscrapers.

e18n9h1zhjbj.jpg

I am wanting to do something very similar. What model is that for Mothera? Why is it so big?

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
    Flick’s atlas moth model

VillagerDB Wish List
    ^^ Yep, it's the atlas moth model from Flick. That's just how big Flick makes that model. The Queen Alexandra's birdwing model is about the same size.

• IrukaIruka Registered User, Moderator mod
    Does anyone have spare facial hair around? Trying to get my fiance and his brother set up for tomorrow... one of their childhood friends is getting thrown a surprise party in animal crossing, and I'm trying to not let them look like scrubs.

They are accessories, right?

• Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Iruka wrote: »
    Does anyone have spare facial hair around? Trying to get my fiance and his brother set up for tomorrow... one of their childhood friends is getting thrown a surprise party in animal crossing, and I'm trying to not let them look like scrubs.

I have a beard and I think a mustache?

Sorry just the beard, just looked

Local H Jay on
    I'd be pleased to take it off your hands either tonight or tomorrow morning. Happy to give bells, I don't have much cool stuff haha

I'd be pleased to take it off your hands either tonight or tomorrow morning. Happy to give bells, I don't have much cool stuff haha

No worries on the payment, you can just have it

I'm open, code is BX9LF

• So It GoesSo It Goes We keep moving...Registered User regular
    Is there any way to adjust the position of things that are on tables outdoors?

@Local H Jay omg your island tune, perfect

• LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    i must attend this gnome-touching party!

i possess the final gnome.

• DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular

I have a beard and I think a mustache?

Sorry just the beard, just looked

I've seen two sizes of mustache plus the beard.

What is this I don't even.
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Lucedes wrote: »
    i must attend this gnome-touching party!

i possess the final gnome.

Yasss. Tune in 10am PST tomorrow!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    edited May 2020
    Yeah I have Sleepy (purple hat) and Rebel (black w sunglasses) gnomes to bring to the party

I realize you have those but I can't NOT bring my gnomes for I assume the gnome army photo op

Local H Jay on
    Yeah I have Sleepy (purple hat) and Rebel (black w sunglasses) gnomes to bring to the party

I realize you have those but I can't NOT bring my gnomes for I assume the gnome army photo op

Tough, as I cannot both display gnomes AND have them available for cataloging

So It Goes wrote: »

I don't think so, unfortunately. Just trying to place the item from a different angle or turning the table around (like the small 1x1 tables).

edited May 2020
    akjak wrote: »

You can, if everyone in the instance except for you goes into the airport, you can move, pickup and/or display things

Local H Jay on
    Someone figured this out before and has shown a few peeps but, just a PSA so I'll reiterate in another, seperate post so more people see:

you CAN pickup, move and display items while folks are visiting your town, but only if everyone except the island owner goes into the airport while they do so. They don't have to leave, just chill by the Dodo bro, then come out when things are good to go.

Unfortunately you cannot do thing like island designer, since that requires the island to be closed to use

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    quote="Local H Jay;c-42476431"]

You can, if everyone in the instance except for you goes into the airport, you can move, pickup and/or display things[/quote]

Really? I did not know that.

Someone mentioned in the old thread wanting to see photos of people's islands because they didn't think they'd make it to everyone's island. So, here's a few from my island of areas that I like.
    Entrance to Opal Cove
    1atodbggdha7.jpg

ylx5las9h8qy.jpg

My house.
    j87gnpb7k5i2.jpg

My kitchen.
    k5z64usmct9b.jpg

Orchard.
    w5eknuzq8a5c.jpg

Soccer field.
    bsx6na97tx7i.jpg

Campsite.
    nqkzvdp4e1ok.jpg

Shops.
    k6rmvbe9rr4k.jpg

Museum.
    4grc34xov7zf.jpg

Airport/island flag. Lisa Frank. <3
    zixh3iu6g4j8.jpg

I really hope everything posted in the correct order. Lol.

Good to know that airport trick, but also I may uh... have ordered 15 total gnomes through all three residents. May have.

• AegeriAegeri Tiny wee bacteriums Plateau of LengRegistered User regular
    Where did you get those cardboard fruit boxes!?!?

The Roleplayer's Guild: My blog for roleplaying games, advice and adventuring.
    Someone had them available for cataloging recently, but who it was escapes me. A few people have full sets. I can have them out for cataloging some time. Can't at the moment because Brody has the Switch and we'll be falling asleep soon.

Aegeri wrote: »
    Where did you get those cardboard fruit boxes!?!?

I have the whole set, but as noted above I have maxed out my catalog orders for today

I'd like those boxes too, maybe we can rub our hand-nubs on them during the great Gnoming?

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Someone had them available for cataloging recently, but who it was escapes me. A few people have full sets. I can have them out for cataloging some time. Can't at the moment because Brody has the Switch and we'll be falling asleep soon.

It was me! :D I can bring them along to the gnoming

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    This guy ^ up here

He's awesome

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    @Taramoor you have a fan.

22bc1fifb0ru.jpg

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • TaramoorTaramoor Storyteller Registered User regular
    Elin wrote: »

22bc1fifb0ru.jpg

rmTmBwhlxlEVw_2Mv5kqloQC1vA=.gif

• ElinElin Registered User regular
    Taramoor wrote: »
    Elin wrote: »

22bc1fifb0ru.jpg

rmTmBwhlxlEVw_2Mv5kqloQC1vA=.gif

Ed is an influencer and he will tell you all about it ... exhaustively. Your brand is really going to take off.

Switch SW-5832-5050-0149
    PSN Hypacia
    Xbox HypaciaMinnow
    Discord Hypacia#0391
  • KasynKasyn I'm not saying I don't like our chances. She called me the master.Registered User regular

It bothers me immensely that there is no way to do this. At least not one that I've ever heard of.

edited May 2020
    Gates open. Pecan teaching lily wreath.

ShubNiggurath on
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    Kasyn wrote: »

It bothers me immensely that there is no way to do this. At least not one that I've ever heard of.

If you face a table, you'll drop an item on it facing the fixed direction on the edge you're facing. If you place two items on that edge, though, and place the item, it will drop on the other side of the table facing the opposite direction it would have if you'd dropped it the normal way. That's the closest I've come.

What is this I don't even.
    @SilverWind I'll put out a stack of fruit boxes in front of Nooklings if you're bringing some to touch, so to keep separate from the GNOMES.

Was I the only one who didn't know you can move money trees? I mean not fully grown trees, but the sprouts as well? I have to rethink my tree layout now.

• Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    Flower question: do gold roses and Lillies of the valley do anything other than be unique and look purty? Can I take those out of my growing/breeding efforts into a more secluded and special area?

Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    SilverWind I'll put out a stack of fruit boxes in front of Nooklings if you're bringing some to touch, so to keep separate from the GNOMES.

Sounds good @akjak!

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
This discussion has been closed.