As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Don't go outside outside, go outside inside [Animal Crossing]

• Options
    MorivethMoriveth BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWN BREAKDOWNRegistered User regular
    So @SilverWind, @Bendery It Like Beckham , #Pipe (I don’t know how to tag you, sorry!)anyone else that’s interested, Anya wants to do her fashion show at 7 PST, so that’s about an hour!

• Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Mori: friend style invite or dodo style?

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    Dodo style! We will be opening shortly!

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Didgeridoo wrote: »
    Open now for friends, will leave it up for most of the evening. Feel free to buy anything frkm the nooklings!

Thanks for letting me make some wishes and catch a frog and a tadpole. Only seven fish to go!

Kizmitt on
  • Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    It’s a Dodo code!

I have goody bags for attendees, please help yourself to one.

Please bring a ladder/pole; Anya set it up near her secret beach and she’s only built the one bridge so far. ;)

Dodo code is HNNM7

• Options
    Anya has Celeste in the north-west section, right across the river near the beach. :)

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Shit shit! I was out getting dinner. I'm on my way now!

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    This is the cutest goddamn thing holy cow

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Oh dear! I was wrapping up cleanup and having a shower. :S Sorry about that!! Are y'all still around? I can at least drop off a gift if so.

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    ... Would help if I actually @'d @Janson

signature.png
  • Options
    The whole setup was 100% Anya (she did get the idea from a video).

She would love to host another fashion show/sleepover (bring PJs!) sometime! She had a lot of fun, thank you for attending! :)

• Options
    I'm so sorry I missed it! Next time :)

signature.png
  • Options
    Yes! Sorry, have to get her to bed now! But she would love to see you next time. :)

• Options
    WACriminalWACriminal Dying Is Easy, Young Man Living Is HarderRegistered User regular
    Patch didn't fix the bug that's keeping me from looking at the sky. :(

• Options
    WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Does anyone have the Ringside wallpaper?
    I'm working on...A Thing.

• Options
    KizmittKizmitt Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I do! I dont think we are friends yet though

@Janson that was very fun and cute. Tell Anya she did a good job

Kizmitt on
  • Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    Fate's End is open and Redd is here with a fake Night Watch and Venus de Milo if anyone's interested. I'm pretty bummed that I couldn't nab the statue myself, but I made an alt to buy a second thing as it is.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    Bendery It Like BeckhamBendery It Like Beckham Hopeless Registered User regular
    Ahh sorry I missed the fashion show I've recently been struck down with illness and just kind of slept the entire day away. I hope everyone had a great time :)

• Options
    I’m sure there will be more!

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    Wyvern wrote: »
    Fate's End is open and Redd is here with a fake Night Watch and Venus de Milo if anyone's interested. I'm pretty bummed that I couldn't nab the statue myself, but I made an alt to buy a second thing as it is.
    I came by and bought the statue. Thanks for opening!

• Options
    King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Moriveth wrote: »
    I’m sure there will be more!

Make sure to play this next time
    https://youtu.be/wvZQEcvIB_Y

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    This morning I replaced a large portion of my normal and cedar trees with fruit trees. I left only two areas of cedar and no normal trees. This will drastically cut down on the number of trees I need to shake every day from 50+ to 17.

Also my forest will be more colorful with the fruit.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Lieutenant Commander Pudge with some important pizza truths.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    Lemonloaf is open to friends. If anyone would be so very kind as to water my flowers, I would appreciate it. Anything in twos, but especially the flowers in the farm area to the east. I am methodically trying to breed blue roses.

Marina is teaching the simple mum crown. There is a red keyboard for sale at Nooks. Take any DIY at the DIY stand.

• Options
    Does anyone want a Dark Lily Crown DIY? I'm not quite ready to open yet for the day but can open up briefly for people to come pick it up :D

signature.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular

Who wants to go to an anime convention?

• Options
    I visited it! My first time seeing the game stutter and pop in items

signature.png
  • Options
    Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    My island is getting to that in some spots. ive had to tone it down

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    Repose is open for the afternoon. I am semi afk.

We've hit blue rose central, so there's no need for watering anymore! :D:D:D Thank you everyone for helping me to get to this point~!

At the moment, Frita is crafting Shell Stool. Also, for your touching convenience there are:

antique bed (natural)
    flashy flower sign (white and purple)
    desktop computer (silver)
    rattan vanity (reddish brown)
    diner neon sign (purple and red)
    laptop (red)
    synthesizer (red)
    floor lamp (white)

I have 10 non-Celeste DIYs remaining to learn (that can be obtained in the northern hemisphere right now... at least, I think). For kicks, I'm offering a gold nugget bounty for the first copy of any of the following recipes:

Chic cosmos wreath
    Chic rose crown
    Cool hyacinth wreath
    Cool pansy wreath
    Lily wreath
    Mum wreath
    Orange umbrella TY Wyvern! :D
    Purple windflower crown
    Tulip crown
    Wooden table

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    I visited it! My first time seeing the game stutter and pop in items

I'm visting the south island right now and yeah I see what you mean. I imagine all the activity doesn't help, definitely had moments of being frozen in place. Stilll pretty cool though.

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Got one special purple, just one more to go before I can move onto the next step of the blue rose path.

• Options
    GundiGundi Serious Bismuth Registered User regular
    I've been doing some late spring cleaning so I haven't really had that much time to play the past few days, but if anyone has arcade machines or pinball games, I'd be happy to come to some arrangement over them. Also I still have a crap ton of hybrid flowers so if anybody has a desire for a more of a particular just feel free to @ me and I'll see if it's one of the ones I have a bunch of.

I have a ton of purple mums and I was thinking about making a flower pixel art ridley but even a fairly simplified pixel art rendering would probably take more space than I'd want.

• Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    somebody please sell me a new switch for msrp instead of the $600 that scalpers are

• Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Gundi wrote: »
    I've been doing some late spring cleaning so I haven't really had that much time to play the past few days, but if anyone has arcade machines or pinball games, I'd be happy to come to some arrangement over them. Also I still have a crap ton of hybrid flowers so if anybody has a desire for a more of a particular just feel free to @ me and I'll see if it's one of the ones I have a bunch of.

I have a ton of purple mums and I was thinking about making a flower pixel art ridley but even a fairly simplified pixel art rendering would probably take more space than I'd want.

i can part with all 3 of the arcade machines and i think i have 2 of the pinball variants. i was making an arcade basement and wasnt liking how it looked and scrapped the whole thing so now I have way too many of them as i had already ordered them from nooks

Daebunz on
    7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    somebody please sell me a new switch for msrp instead of the $600 that scalpers are

If you're fine with a Lite, best buy apparently has some in stock at the moment according to their site

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • Options
    PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    Lanz wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »

If you're fine with a Lite, best buy apparently has some in stock at the moment according to their site

lots of places have lites, but I want a regular one :(

• Options

i can part with all 3 of the arcade machines and i think i have 2 of the pinball variants. i was making an arcade basement and wasnt liking how it looked and scrapped the whole thing so now I have way too many of them as i had already ordered them from nooks

Is there anything in particular you want? Want rusted parts? Bells? something else?

• Options

Yeah I ‘just’ did a pink heart using pink flowers on my island and it takes up a looottt of space.

Tomorrow I’m having a black & white touching session! I’ll have a collection of white instruments (violin, cello, grand piano, harp, synthesizer, maybe a guitar + hopefully the white piano stool) plus the complete Antique, Diner and aaaalmost the complete Imperial (minus the dining table) sets in black.

• Options
    edited May 2020
    I made Samus' helmet out of Green, Red, Pink Mums plus a single black cosmo.

Gundi on
  • Options
    I made Samus' helmet out of Green, Red, Pink Mums plus a single black cosmo.
    I want to see this! :D

signature.png
This discussion has been closed.