As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

It's 2022 but [Snugglehug] never changes nsf56k

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • SkeithSkeith Registered User regular

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Spoopy Ramp:

rFbFwuw.jpg

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Serious Question: We have some ducks/geese near our apartment I looked up what was ok to feed them. And Im a little confused since they say bread is bad but rice is good? I tried to sprinkle some rice for the year round goose (s/he dosent fly or swim and has lived here longer than me) and they didnt seem interested. I figure I can spare the cost of corn/peas if its something they will actually eat.

Second question: I also read that crows like unsalted shelled peanuts but im not sure how to signal to them that Im interested in being nice. Are crow calls a thing? I figure there are plenty of squirrels around so that I wont be littering.

I do want to get a bird feeder for my porch but I need to get something to attach it to.

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    do not feed wild animals

EDIT: https://www.fws.gov/midwest/feedingwaterfowl.htm

PiptheFair on
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

aTBDrQE.jpg
    Attack Hug!

Brb!

ZPzm44v.jpg

*furiously takes notes*

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind

aTBDrQE.jpg
  • Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
  • ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    ...."cumlord", huh

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    what about cumlord?

BahamutZERO.gif
    Shorty wrote: »
    ...."cumlord", huh

what's weird about a dog named cumlord

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    i cu, m'lord

PiptheFair wrote: »
    ...."cumlord", huh

literally everything

all the things

:|

Bedlam wrote: »
    PiptheFair wrote: »
    ...."cumlord", huh

literally everything

all the things

:|

what do you mean

it's a dog named cumlord, I don't get the confusion

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Proper nouns should be capitalized, I'm assuming that's the problem.

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »

Maybe he's named after e.e. cumlord

I Zimbra wrote: »

Maybe he's named after e.e. cumlord

via bookface
    oh noo i think there's been a big misunderstanding he's called cumlord because he looks like a cumulus cloud anyways here he is performing an orb ritual
    71960915_980557715612653_2055077761634009088_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&_nc_sid=8024bb&_nc_ohc=AsUFW3XTIzgAX9yCjgc&_nc_ht=scontent.ftpa1-2.fna&oh=b5bada69e813a162f80c0b74ae4200b4&oe=5EF4A6EB

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    reactionary pet names are dumb as fuck

• Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    reactionary pet names are dumb as fuck

i honestly didn't know this was a thing that happens often enough to have an opinion on

i don't think i could name a single one, online or in my own experience, other than cumlord here

• captainkcaptaink TexasRegistered User regular
    The dog eating fanart made me remember this Maurice Sendak quote, which I love.
    Once a little boy sent me a charming card with a little drawing on it. I loved it. I answer all my children’s letters — sometimes very hastily — but this one I lingered over. I sent him a card and I drew a picture of a Wild Thing on it. I wrote, “Dear Jim: I loved your card.” Then I got a letter back from his mother and she said, “Jim loved your card so much he ate it.” That to me was one of the highest compliments I’ve ever received. He didn’t care that it was an original Maurice Sendak drawing or anything. He saw it, he loved it, he ate it.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular

Anything bigger than a hedgehog is a waste.

No matter where you go...there you are.
    ~ Buckaroo Banzai

It's not like we have a choice how big our boobies are, bubba.

• BlackDragon480BlackDragon480 Bluster Kerfuffle Master of Windy ImportRegistered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »

Sorry, you're right of course. It's a one liner that sounded better in my head.

Regardless of size and shape they're all part of nature's bounty.

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    The trick is in adjusting the size of your hedgehog to match the booby.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=69NBhKb1oBU

euj90n71sojo.png
    David_T wrote: »
    The trick is in adjusting the size of your hedgehog to match the booby.

Sonic done got thicc

~ Buckaroo Banzai
  • I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    Oh that's the hedgehog's leg in the preview picture!

• Kevin CristKevin Crist I make the devil hit his knees and say the 'our father'Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

Or how about they're part of my body, neither an ergonomic handhold for het dudes nor a tourist destination.

'Nature's bounty' is in season raspberries, or big dock leaves when you're caught short in the forest.

tynic on
    My apologies to all for being a complete and utter ass in my last couple of posts. I try my best to not let my head get up my own ass, but when it does get there its typically with both feet lodged in my mouth.

Let me try and get back in the spirit of the thread with a cat getting massaged by the Howl's Moving Castle soundtrack:

https://youtu.be/G1mWfvbcjcI

~ Buckaroo Banzai
    edited May 2020

Or how about they're part of my body, neither an ergonomic handhold for het dudes nor a tourist destination.

'Nature's bounty' is in season raspberries, or big dock leaves when you're caught short in the forest.

i am trying my absolute best to figure out what this means and am failing utterly

i can only assume it has to do with pooping

Houk the Namebringer on
    when in doubt, it's always pooping

This discussion has been closed.