As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Poll [Chat]

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I thought it was just allergies but I think I might actually be sick with a really nasty cold. Hiding in a sealed room with A/C and an air purifier hasn't helped. My nose is still pouring and I'm still sneezing, 9 hours later.

So much for plans to go for a bike ride or whatever.

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Of course if we become furloughed, then i’ll have a lot of time to get to know immigration law

• Options
    skippydumptruckskippydumptruck begin again Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    what're y'all doing for the holiday weekend (in the US)

anything fun?

you say first, in case this is a trap

oh I don't have any fun plans : (

* we'll take some shit from this rental to the new house
    * watch fantastic mr fox with sawyer, as he just finished the book a couple of days ago
    * I will vape and watch this cirque du soleil thing with sarah or with the kids if they want
    * probably I will practice some leetcode type shit for the programming test I will fail on tuesday

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    I'll probably like, go for a walk

Maybe with a 🐕

Maybe cook some shit. I could cook tacos maybe. I think my tortilla press got borrowed tho

sig.gif
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    tomorrow I cut a corner off a tabletop so it'll fit my room wall

... wait

why is it a long weekend for you folks

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    Mim wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Jersey drivers are worse than PA drivers

Hahaha

No, not at all.

New Jersey has the most predictable drivers on this earth.

Pennsylvania, collectively, doesn't understand how left lanes work.

I fear my safety on the sidewalk.

Maybe Jersey City is like the epicenter of bad driving.

Jersey City is the epicenter of horrendous highway design that we are about 70 years too late to do anything about

3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    I sneezed so much into my face mask late last night while walking my dog that the whole thing filled with snot and it was like I was being water boarded

• Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    Jacobkosh wrote: »

I lost it when he did the thing with his foot

• Options
    Memorial Day (US) falls on the same weekend as Eid/Hari Raya, I see

aRkpc.gif
  • Options

anything fun?

i predict that i am going to be at home, playing video games or talking on discord with my ladyfriend

maybe i'll order a pizza idk, the world is my oyster

yesterday we found a good wood-fired pizza place (called handsome pizza UwU daddy)

it is my second favorite pizza place we have tried so far, after the decadent, fried cheese to the edge pan style pizza from ranch pdx

Y3loXKl.jpg

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    I’m working :cry:

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »

anything fun?

I’m getting married

that's great, congrats!

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Echo wrote: »

This seems to be going with the Imperium as good guys? Weird.

Also, those necrons look rubbish.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Just realized yesterday that for, I don't know, years now? I've had my XBone plugged into an HDMI input that displays at 720p when the other HDMI inputs display at 1080p.

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    tomorrow I cut a corner off a tabletop so it'll fit my room wall

... wait

why is it a long weekend for you folks

Jesus's birthday?

• Options
    cB557 wrote: »
    Just realized yesterday that for, I don't know, years now? I've had my XBone plugged into an HDMI input that displays at 720p when the other HDMI inputs display at 1080p.

cB is a powerpuppies alt: confirmed

• Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    We are having 8 people (including us) for the ceremony in the backyard. And a bunch of our friends watching through zoom.

do you have some modified honeymoon plans, or are you postponing (or skipping)?

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    My main PoE1 tip:

When you get to the first town, there is a dungeon and a dude that allows mercenary characters to join your party.

Spend your cash on those mercs if you want to do that dungeon. Alternatively, find out where you can get a full party.
    Don't try to 3 man the dungeon with who are with you at that point.

That game has been patched pretty extensively so old strategy tips may not work at all.

RIP the super-MMO tank abilities combined with endless stacking buffs.

SanderJK on
    Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options

wow echo I saw a lady in there and all the SJW-ness poured out of a monitor and formed into a soy boy who cucked me

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Shivahn wrote: »
    I canceled my service with Comcast via their form a few months ago. They said they'd call me, but.. didn't? Just got a bill for months of service. I don't have the energy to call them, so hopefully the message I sent works.

I'm not in the country any more anyway, so they're kind of not in a position of power here.

unless you plan on never, ever returning again, you probably want to put out the effort to solve or they'll shit on your credit report.

• Options

wow echo I saw a lady in there and all the SJW-ness poured out of a monitor and formed into a soy boy who cucked me

*smashes play button repeatedly*

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

I know, I know "That's the point" but i really don't like Warhammer 40k due to how it kind of glorifies the things that are bad about the setting.

• Options

anything fun?

i predict that i am going to be at home, playing video games or talking on discord with my ladyfriend

maybe i'll order a pizza idk, the world is my oyster

yesterday we found a good wood-fired pizza place (called handsome pizza UwU daddy)

it is my second favorite pizza place we have tried so far, after the decadent, fried cheese to the edge pan style pizza from ranch pdx

Y3loXKl.jpg

finding the good pizza places in a new town is like your first duty even before hooking up the internet imo

• Options
    edited May 2020
    hmm

in retrospect it seems obvious: by 1964 rock and roll is a decade old and a comedy piece by a guitarist for guitarists makes sense

including a "gee we're all getting old aren't we" joke

ronya on
    aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod
    spool32 wrote: »
    I canceled my service with Comcast via their form a few months ago. They said they'd call me, but.. didn't? Just got a bill for months of service. I don't have the energy to call them, so hopefully the message I sent works.

I'm not in the country any more anyway, so they're kind of not in a position of power here.

unless you plan on never, ever returning again, you probably want to put out the effort to solve or they'll shit on your credit report.

There's a separate credit system, actually, which is kind of fucking me right now.

But yes, I'm going to try and fix it. They are just.. not in a great position with respect to getting me to pay.

• Options
    HakkekageHakkekage Space Whore Academy summa cum laudeRegistered User regular
    3DS: 2165 - 6538 - 3417
    NNID: Hakkekage
  • Options
    PowerpuppiesPowerpuppies drinking coffee in the mountain cabinRegistered User regular
    cB557 wrote: »

cB is a powerpuppies alt: confirmed

We both know i wouldn't have realized it

sig.gif
  • Options
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

• Options
    My dad's approach to IT is amazing. I left him handling the VC for Jackbox tonight and I was expecting a link to click. Instead we've had a week of trickled out instructions.

First we had to make Zoom accounts using a really long (presumably) machine generated password that he would only send as an image. I've never needed an account before you this is weird.

Then we've had a meeting invite but he's followed up saying it's a fakeout and we should use it only to fire up the zoom app ( no idea why we can't just open it) and then he's sent the meeting id via whatsapp and password by email.

I assume he's also having a resin replica of his palm sent out to everybody for the inevitable three factor authentication layer we've yet to spot.

Also the meeting is only 45 minutes long and the start time 30 minutes early. Further attempts to throw off hackers or a mistake that will end the session after 15 minutes?

I've had VCs with government officials with lower security hurdles.

• Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

A mystery for the ages. A real humdinger of a caper.

• Options

that one above has red onion, pineapple, jalapeno, basil, and lardons and it was fuckin great

• Options
    RedTide wrote: »

Jersey drivers are worse than PA drivers

Hahaha

No, not at all.

New Jersey has the most predictable drivers on this earth.

Pennsylvania, collectively, doesn't understand how left lanes work.

I fear my safety on the sidewalk.

Maybe Jersey City is like the epicenter of bad driving.

Jersey City is the epicenter of horrendous highway design that we are about 70 years too late to do anything about

Sarksus damn near has an aneurysm any time he comes down here.

• Options
    knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular

anything fun?

If i get up the energy, we have some burning to do. I need to get a lavender plant in the ground. Maybe try and get the mower running.

If i am lucky i will do one of those things

a day is a day at this point. weekends are just days when you know you aren’t getting mail

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • Options
    I'm really excited to be able to cook in a few days

first thing on my list are these extra-looking lemon bars one of the se++ cooking threads was talkin bout: https://www.seriouseats.com/recipes/2016/03/sunny-lemon-bars-recipe.html

• Options

Seems unlikely shiv wants to do this and querry taxes at the moment. Perhaps there are compromise options involving querry handling something or postponing it or paying something but not paying in perpetuity.

My sister just dealt with a problem with vendors in a long term contract that looked like it might have to go to arbitration but once we started attaching photos and referencing the contract the company about-faced and said they would look into things?

It was surprising but nice.

sig.gif
  • Options
    I don’t want to be furloughed by at the same time I’m like “there’s a lot i could without having to work from home...”

• Options
    EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod

"oh, so the lady Imperial Guard survives getting flayed on a molecular level by Necron gauss blasters, I see how it is" but then a Sister of Battle got stomped by whatever monstrosity the Silent King dragged out of storage and balance was restored

• Options
    ShivahnShivahn Unaware of her barrel shifter privilege Western coastal temptressRegistered User, Moderator mod

Seems unlikely shiv wants to do this and querry taxes at the moment. Perhaps there are compromise options involving querry handling something or postponing it or paying something but not paying in perpetuity.

My sister just dealt with a problem with vendors in a long term contract that looked like it might have to go to arbitration but once we started attaching photos and referencing the contract the company about-faced and said they would look into things?

I think I actually finished the taxes up. Sent them all in, anyway.

But my present job is to make sure Querry doesn't die of a pulmonary embolism in the next few days (or months), so this is very uh, low priority.

• Options

I think I actually finished the taxes up. Sent them all in, anyway.

But my present job is to make sure Querry doesn't die of a pulmonary embolism in the next few days (or months), so this is very uh, low priority.

Oh no ❤️ 👊

sig.gif
This discussion has been closed.