As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Poll [Chat]

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    RedTide wrote: »
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

As much as I am loathe to condone pineapple on pizza, isn't this pie missing a heat element?

Like maybe hot peppers in lieu of pepperoni?

How dare you insult the glory that is pineapple pizza

Listen, you people are already on a list somewhere, so let's skip that part and just address the lack of heat to counter the sweet of the bastard fruit

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Also, frankly, I'm mostly just looking to paint.

I suspect I won't play whatever game associated with the models I purchase. I stopped going to Keyforge tournaments, which is a lot easier to get into and a game I really enjoy. If I'm going to end up making myself get back out there, it'll be through Keyforge first rather than wargames.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    Organichu wrote: »
    Coincidentally that was like one of the last dates I went on maybe

The motivation is gone

Things have been all downhill in the last year and a bit

I woke up from a stressful dream today about finding someone’s lost dog and putting it into an app for someone to come pick up

My left ear has been ringing bad since I woke up and it sucks

I did the bad thing and looked through old text messages again to get into my head about the bad decisions I made vis a vis medication in the last 2 years
    It’s funny because I debated it for months and kept being like I’m wary, I’m not sure, blah blah
    Why didn’t I stay wary and skeptical and just stick to what I knew
    It’s hard to know sometimes I guess when fear and caution is legitimate or not

I know this isn’t healthy but it’s hard not to go back to that and be like but why did you do that
    Why did you make those poor decisions that permanently damaged you

I really don’t see that you made a foolish or poor decision. Even after years of therapy and introspection and learning about how to best cope with your issues, you’re still struggling. So medication wasn’t a patently foolish thing to try. You’re a victim of a side effect, not some imbecilic self saboteur.

Yeah thank you I know it wasn’t an unreasonable thing to try

I was struggling still
    And actually the medication helped briefly

I just got real unlucky with side effects and stayed on it for too long after getting them

And there have been other factors too, it wasn’t just that

And I did research before, I just didn’t find info about it possibly causing permanent damage until after the fact in my research

The fantasy in reliving decisions of the past is that somehow you can go back and undo things, but you can’t and you were who you were when you did a thing and knew what you knew

Acceptance is a weird long journey

poo
  • Options
    Chat has entered sexy time mode.

Can say I never got laid while eating ice cream. I feel like I’m not really missing out

It was sequential, not in parallel

It also wasn’t v good

poo
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    hi shazes and mims

• Options
    is it shazes or shazi?

• Options
    I also apologize for being a broken record about this for the past many months

Doesn’t really help anyone

But also thanks for putting up with it and being sympathetic

poo
  • Options
    is it shazes or shazi?

shazos

poo
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Original necrons (pre them having a codex, where you had to have the right issues of white dwarf for the rules) were the best both in terms of models and being hilariously overpowered.

Their commander dudes had an optional power that could teleport all the units around them across the battlefield. The standard warriors caused fear or some shit. Scarabs could reduce any armour to zero.

It was a two turn victory against basically any other equal point army.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod

i think you have listened to me complaining about brain spiders for over a decade now

we still have a ways to go before parity, let alone you owing me something

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    I am owed two scoops of mango sorbet and a slice of pineapple pizza.

I demand restitution.

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    hi shazes and mims

Hello nexus

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    I took a clartin-d (the only d i’m getting hur hur hur).

I sleep now (◕ ˬ ◕✿)

• Options
    is it shazes or shazi?

shazos

Shaz-folk

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    is it shazes or shazi?

shazos

Shaz-folk

Nexusians.

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular

Hugs

• Options
    spool32spool32 Contrary Library Registered User regular
    Shazkowski we are here for you dude. Don't be upset about talking through your situation, [chat] is about it.

u just gotta throw in a post about butts now and again to keep the slavering mob sated.

• Options
    Havelock2.0Havelock2.0 Sufficiently Chill The Chill ZoneRegistered User regular
    butts

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    spool32 wrote: »
    Shazkowski we are here for you dude. Don't be upset about talking through your situation, [chat] is about it.

u just gotta throw in a post about butts now and again to keep the slavering mob sated.

We all come in and vent and then butt

It's the cycle that keeps us vital and youthful

• Options
    spool32 wrote: »

We all come in and vent and then butt

It's the cycle that keeps us vital and youthful

except chanus

• Options
    shaz you good people, you too mim

• Options
    SurfpossumSurfpossum A nonentity trying to preserve the anonymity he so richly deserves.Registered User regular
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I’m going try and get 5 stars on my animal crossing island this holiday

I’m pretty proud of it! Especially the geometric orchard I made

Casual Eddy on
  • Options
    Also also I may just grab some Sisters of Battle if they're getting love with the new edition

I hope the Inquisition gets some good love too

Like I want to roll out an Ordos army

Also also also current WH40K meta guessing
    So they brought back Ephrael Stern, the Daemonifuge. Looking at her story and such there's kind of a lot of similarities between her and how Big E came about. I wonder if the End Game is to have a God-Empress of Mankind

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Harley is squinting one eye and it looks kind of swollen

I’m not sure what she could have done but the vet is full until next Friday

Fffffff

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

As much as I am loathe to condone pineapple on pizza, isn't this pie missing a heat element?

Pepperoni is spicy first of all, and the sausage was hot italian. I wanted jalapeño in addition but my husband vetoed that because he is a fake mexican. I had to settle for a little crushed red pepper as a garnish.

also how dare you? suggest I eat something and call it perfection and think I have not balanced every component?????

Donkey Kong on
    Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    JacobkoshJacobkosh Gamble a stamp. I can show you how to be a real man!Moderator mod
    emnmnme wrote: »
    emnmnme wrote: »
    w3wqd5I.jpeg

43xj0bj4100r.png

j99yzfy06n4j.png

Aaaaaaaarggh!

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    Necrons are way more interesting than space marines. I would argue almost everything in 40k is more interesting than the space marines

You have to get into specific chapters for them to be interesting

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    Here’s a picture of blossom not enjoying the wind

vk5s4luqpebz.jpeg

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    if reddit presents me with one more suggestion that I install their iOS app, I am gonna shit

• Options
    VariableVariable Mouth Congress Stroke Me Lady FameRegistered User regular
    small baby

BNet-Vari#1998 | Switch-SW 6960 6688 8388 | Steam | Twitch
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    edited May 2020

Pepperoni is spicy first of all, and the sausage was hot italian. I wanted jalapeño in addition but my husband vetoed that because he is a fake mexican. I had to settle for a little crushed red pepper as a garnish.

also how dare you? suggest I eat something and call it perfection and think I have not balanced every component?????

Pepperoni is compromise in cured meat form, you show your belly like this I will strike every time.

RedTide on
    RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    it impresses me that's a chunk of w40k audience that dedicates itself apparently entirely to analyzing game workshop's financials

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    maybe she growls at you for photographing her misery so often

• Options

Pepperoni is compromise in cured meat form, you show your belly like this I will strike every time.

pepperoni is great, you wound only yourself!

• Options
    Styrofoam SammichStyrofoam Sammich WANT. normal (not weird)Registered User regular
    ronya wrote: »
    it impresses me that's a chunk of w40k audience that dedicates itself apparently entirely to analyzing game workshop's financials

Its basically an entire hobby built around one company so a lot of people are invested in their health. But you see the same with stuff like WoW nerds pouring over Blizzard's stuff.

wq09t4opzrlc.jpg
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    edited May 2020
    pineapple on pizza works and if you object you lack a basic comprehension of the science of food

you might not enjoy it, but that is another matter

don't @ me

Vanguard on
This discussion has been closed.