As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Poll [Chat]

• Options
    Casual EddyCasual Eddy The Astral PlaneRegistered User regular
    maybe she growls at you for photographing her misery so often

No she growls at me because people were cruel to her for most of her life

/debbiedowner

• Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    i bought a pint of ice cream: salted dark chocolate with orange zested brownie chunks, hazlenut cookie clusters, and white chocolate chips

• Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    maybe she growls at you for photographing her misery so often

No she growls at me because people were cruel to her for most of her life

/debbiedowner

She is such good pupper tho

• Options
    Vanguard wrote: »
    i bought a pint of ice cream: salted dark chocolate with orange zested brownie chunks, hazlenut cookie clusters, and white chocolate chips

What brand

• Options
    The ample hills near us closed : (((((

• Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

As much as I am loathe to condone pineapple on pizza, isn't this pie missing a heat element?

Like maybe hot peppers in lieu of pepperoni?

Pepperoni is spicy first of all, and the sausage was hot italian. I wanted jalapeño in addition but my husband vetoed that because he is a fake mexican. I had to settle for a little crushed red pepper as a garnish.

also how dare you? suggest I eat something and call it perfection and think I have not balanced every component?????

Pepperoni is compromise in cured meat form, you show your belly like this I will strike every time.

The fuck you say about pepperoni

• Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Penguins are the best
    https://youtu.be/apH9QsAdhh8

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    like sure that plastic tasting paper thin presliced non refrigerated pepperoni that hangs in the grocery store near the premade pizza dough isn't very good but like, who judges a class of product by its worst possible version?

it would be like judging all cheese on kraft singles or all people based on red tide BOOM ROASTED

Thousands of hot, local singles are waiting to play at bubbulon.com.
  • Options
    VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular

What brand

ample hills!

• Options

What brand

ample hills!

*cries tears of ice cream*

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Hakkekage wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Mim wrote: »
    Hakkekage wrote: »

Jersey drivers are worse than PA drivers

Hahaha

No, not at all.

New Jersey has the most predictable drivers on this earth.

Pennsylvania, collectively, doesn't understand how left lanes work.

I fear my safety on the sidewalk.

Maybe Jersey City is like the epicenter of bad driving.

Jersey City is the epicenter of horrendous highway design that we are about 70 years too late to do anything about

I'm pretty sure Seattle freeway interchange extravaganza is at least in contention for worst highway design.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular
    I got pizza last night and it had pineapple, pepperoni, and sausage and it was magnificent. The entire thing vanished.

As much as I am loathe to condone pineapple on pizza, isn't this pie missing a heat element?

Like maybe hot peppers in lieu of pepperoni?

Pepperoni is spicy first of all, and the sausage was hot italian. I wanted jalapeño in addition but my husband vetoed that because he is a fake mexican. I had to settle for a little crushed red pepper as a garnish.

also how dare you? suggest I eat something and call it perfection and think I have not balanced every component?????

Pepperoni is compromise in cured meat form, you show your belly like this I will strike every time.

The fuck you say about pepperoni

It's the cured meat they serve to children.

Can it be delicious? Yes.

Hormel makes more shitty Pepperoni then there exists prosciutto in the world so it's inclusion is not above reproach.

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    jungleroomxjungleroomx It's never too many graves, it's always not enough shovels Registered User regular
    Getting that old world pepperoni that cups when it's cooked

Dude

• Options
    Donkey KongDonkey Kong Putting Nintendo out of business with AI nips Registered User regular
    Getting that old world pepperoni that cups when it's cooked

Dude

yesss the little grease cups with the toasty rim

• Options
    Prosciutto is overpriced salami yeah I said it

• Options
    edited May 2020
    (prosciutto is a ham and I will not have it besmirched either)

Donkey Kong on
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    Pepperoni rolls are so good. Damn you chat for making me hungry for pepperoni rolls

• Options

It's good, don't get me wrong

But it ain't good enough for that price tag

• Options
    RedTideRedTide Registered User regular

Yeah what the fuck

RedTide#1907 on Battle.net
    Come Overwatch with meeeee
  • Options
    Prosciutto is overpriced salami yeah I said it

?

• Options
    i think the confusion is the comparison to salami

• Options
    I don't much care for sweet soppressata if we are going to pick one of these to dunk on. I get the appeal but it's not for me.

• Options
    emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    Zavian wrote: »
    Pepperoni rolls are so good. Damn you chat for making me hungry for pepperoni rolls

The hell is a pepperoni roll?

75c10682863ab764a65301d2f975eb5a--hot-pockets-pepperoni.jpg

??

• Options
    i think the confusion is the comparison to salami

Salumi be salumi

Cured pig be cured pig

• Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Soppressata is the superior cured meat pizza topping

• Options
    emnmnme wrote: »

??

https://www.pbs.org/video/american-as-hand-pie-fnovsc/

Watch the first twenty minutes of that

It’s a traditional West Virginia coal miners lunch

• Options
    edited May 2020
    emnmnme wrote: »

??
    Some pizza places sell them, basically a rolled up pizza with no sauce, just mozzarella and pepperoni baked in garlic bread
    sac4fnfkcc8o.png
    efl8anbf6igt.jpeg

Zavian on
  • Options
    Kamiro wrote: »
    Made tortilla española and romesco sauce for tomorrow. Also picked up a cheese and charcuterie platter. Fiancée and her mom made a chocolate mousse cake. My dad is going to make a paella after the ceremony. We’ve got tons and tons of wine. Finally wrote my vows.

Only thing that didn’t come through is my new suit. It’s still in transit in *checks tracker* China...nope not getting here. Guess I’ll just wear one of my other normal suits. I sure hope I didn’t gain a bunch of weight these past two months...

I think we’re all set for tomorrow.

Break a leg, or whatever it is one says

• Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    This is one of those holy grail moments.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    this morning I tried to take a lovely binaural asmr video of the sounds of my morning coffee routine and I was gonna post it on youtube under a burner account and see what happened. but about 10 seconds into recording, my dog walked into the kitchen and began sloppily and loudly drinking from his bowl in the background for the entire video duration

• Options
    SanderJKSanderJK Crocodylus Pontifex Sinterklasicus Madrid, 3000 ADRegistered User regular
    I spent some time tasting medium range and higher end charcuterie in prep for a 50man party, and I personally found the high end salamis were a unique flavor experience, while high end prosciutto felt it was still heavily salted ham.
    You can get german salted ham here for half the price of spanish or italian stuff, and i usually go with that.

That said, they are absolutely not the same.

Steam: SanderJK Origin: SanderJK
  • Options
    Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    A very good Virginia ham can obviously be on par with good prosciutto but saying they’re all the same is insane

Also touring the prosciutto factory in Parma was pretty cool
    And sampling all these different ones

Melt in your mouth magic

poo
  • Options
    edited May 2020
    A very good Virginia ham can obviously be on par with good prosciutto but saying they’re all the same is insane

Also touring the prosciutto factory in Parma was pretty cool
    And sampling all these different ones

Melt in your mouth magic

It was more I saw the whole "oh no your tastes are positively childish oh my *self chuckle*" train a comin and decided to derail it before it started.

jungleroomx on
  • Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Huh, that was a ridiculous deal on soda.

Safeway normally has 7 dollar price for 12 packs but there's always some deal going on. Best ones are usually single brand, 50% off if you but 3 or more.

They're currently doing 65% off if you buy 4 or more, mix and match, every brand.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    Jragghen wrote: »

Safeway normally has 7 dollar price for 12 packs but there's always some deal going on. Best ones are usually single brand, 50% off if you but 3 or more.

They're currently doing 65% off if you buy 4 or more, mix and match, every brand.

I remember when I was ticked off that a 12 pack suddenly cost more than $2.50.

• Options
    JragghenJragghen Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Yeah, so this is less than that, not even adjusting for inflation, on literally any brand.

They had problems with people trying to leave with like more than 20 cases.

• Options
    IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Incenjucar wrote: »

Yeah, so this is less than that, not even adjusting for inflation, on literally any brand.

They had problems with people trying to leave with like more than 20 cases.

When I was in retail there was this guy who would straight up buy a pallet of 2-liter diet Pepsi whenever a really good sale hit.

Incenjucar on
  • Options
    OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    at my jerb, the national brand 12 packs are 5.69 all the time, but they're almost always on sale for 3/12, 3/10, occasionally 4/12. we do 4/10 a few times a year, around the superbowl and july 4th and stuff. been years since i saw cheaper than 4/10.

• Options
    BogartBogart Streetwise Hercules Registered User, Moderator mod
    Great Shinobi Owl is not fucking about. I think I’ve exhausted every other path forward so it’s either grind for ephemeral benefits or knuckle down. Sekiro, you are a hard taskmaster.

• Options
    AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Man. totino's pizza rolls are not good after being nuked and then allowed to sit at room temperature.

(Story of why in next post. It ain't happy.)

He/Him | "A boat is always safest in the harbor, but that’s not why we build boats." | "If you run, you gain one. If you move forward, you gain two." - Suletta Mercury, G-Witch
This discussion has been closed.