As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[WH40K] Big Preview Tomorrow!

19596979899101»

• MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    The new Justicar/whatever is amazing. And even if Deathwatch can't use him specifically I am turning him into a Captain with a relic sword. I want to paint that model so much.

Also just sold my orks. So I have $200 of 40k money in my pocket and not sure what to get with it.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    honovere wrote: »
    Silent King is actually three models. Looks fantastic.
    New Monolith ist quite the surprise. Redone vehicles doesn't happen that often.

Ctan looking thingy looks also promising.

And that new destroyer (lord?) Is beefy.

Looks like they ditched everything that used the transparent rods, presumably because that’s yet another material they have to stock and yet another mould they have to preserve.

Also the hovering destroyers are apparently sticking around, with another upgraded kit.

Mr_Rose on
    ...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    It kind of looks like some of the Immortals have different weapons. Or at least longer Gauss Blasters in the cleared up image.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    -Loki- wrote: »
    Golden Yak wrote: »
    If the Silent King's big bugaboo is tyranids, then... after the necrons and new primaris are out of the way, new tyranids!

I’m really hoping we get a big plastic kit Lord of War. A redesigned Dominatrix the size of a Stompa would be fantastic.

Though I’ll settle for a Malefactor/Dactylis kit.

What I’m expecting is a Biovore/Pyrovore kit and possibly a Lictor/Deathleaper/Shrike kit, which would wrap up the models in Finecast and the models with rules but no models because of Forgeworld.

How about a big beast that spawns tervigons which again spawn termagants.

When you buy the new model you'll have to buy another 50 to effectively use it!

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • Gabriel_PittGabriel_Pitt (effective against Russian warships) Registered User regular
    So is it the best or worst time for new edition leaks to drop than right as we need to start a new thread?

• KhraulKhraul Registered User regular
    Best... All the leaks are nice and consolidated over the last couple of pages

Bnet - Khraul#1822
    Gamertag - Khraul
    PSN - Razide6