As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Twilight Imperium - Game 6: Round 9 - Game Over!

• MrBlarneyMrBlarney Registered User regular
    Round 1: Action Phase Update 2

Nekro Virus: Play the primary ability of the (5) Trade Strategy Card, gaining 3 Trade Goods. (TG 0 --> 3)
    Refresh Commodities for all players. (Nekro C 0 --> 3, Sol C 0 --> 4, Naalu C 0 --> 3, Winnu C 0 --> 3, Jol-Nar C 0 --> 4, Creuss C 0 --> 4)
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate the Bereg-Lirta IV system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Destroyer, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the Creuss Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Bereg and Lirta IV.
    Perform a transaction, giving 4 Commodities to Jol-Nar in exchange for 4 Commodities. (Creuss C 4 --> 0, TG 0 --> 4; Jol-Nar C 4 --> 0, TG 0 --> 4)
    The Winnu: Activate the Wellon-Zohbat system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Cruiser, 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from Winnu.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Mellon and Zohbat.

Current Map: Round 1, Action Phase Update 2

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Winnu: 0 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 0 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 VP
    Nekro Virus: 0 VP
    Federation of Sol: 0 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.
    3 Stage I Objectives and 5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: 1 Secret Objective in hand.

Special Objectives

The Winnu (discrider) SPEAKER
    Commodities: 3 / 3
    Trade Goods: 0
    Action Cards: 0

Tactic Pool: 2
    Fleet Pool: 3
    Strategy Pool: 2

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)
    Commodities: 0 / 4
    Trade Goods: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring

Worlds:
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive

Worlds:
    R - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor)
    Trade Goods: 3

Tactic Pool: 3

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Antivirus)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators (Valefor Assimilator X, Valefor Assimilator Y)

Worlds:
    R - Mordai II (4R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody)
    Commodities: 4 / 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Neural Motivator

Worlds:
    R - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    N - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    N - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    N - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    N - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    N - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    N - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    N - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    N - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    N - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    N - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    N - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    N - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    N - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (0) Construction Current Player
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (1) Leadership
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (3) Politics
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare
    The Winnu (discrider) - (7) Technology

4463rwiq7r47.png
  • MrBodyMrBody Registered User regular
    Currently open to offers for speaker token in upcoming politics action.

• KetarKetar Come on upstairs we're having a partyRegistered User regular
    I've got a lovely bag of magic beans here somewhere.

• PhyphorPhyphor Building Planet Busters Tasting FruitRegistered User regular
    I'd give you a TG to make me speaker sure

edited May 2020
    Nekro gets slight preference since that would put me 2nd. Open to better offers until my turn.

(offer not limited to trade goods. Deposits to Paypal account also accepted)

MrBody on
  • 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    Construction time again.

Primary Ability: Place 1 Space Dock on a Quann you control. Then, place 1 PDS on a Quann you control.
    Secondary Ability: Place 1 token from your Strategy pool in any system; you may place either 1 Space Dock or 1 PDS on a planet you control in that system.

38thDoE on steam
    πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€πŸ¦‘πŸ¦€

• 38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    38thDoE on steam

Pass

Spend -1 SA for Construction secondary
    Space dock on Resculon

1/3/2

• A Half Eaten OreoA Half Eaten Oreo Registered User regular
    Pass

Pass

• discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited May 2020
    Pass I guess
    @Ketar is next

discrider on
    Play Leadership. Place my 3 tokens +1/1/1 giving me 3/4/3.

All others to pass or play on Secondary Ability: Spend any amount of influence to gain 1 Command token for every 3 influence spent.

@MrBody @38thDoe @discrider @A Half Eaten Oreo @Phyphor

Pass

PASS

Pass :(

Pass

Just waiting on a play / pass declaration on the Leadership secondary by @38thDoe for the Naalu, and then it will be MrBody's turn to act.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    So far, Nekro are most favored for Speaker token with the offer of 1 TG.

Weird I posted this but it was stuck in draft apparently. Sorry, Have to pass although I'd love to play. Too rich for my Influence. I’d love to have speaker but what kind of offer would I possibly make to put you last.

38thDoE on steam

edited June 2020
    Play Politics strategy
    +2 action cards to me
    Give Speaker token to Nekro

(for future promise of 1 TG when possible)

Awaiting top 2 cards of agenda deck

Everyone to play or pass secondary (2 action cards)

MrBody on
    edited June 2020
    discrider on
    Play

3/4/2

pass

38thDoE on steam

Pass

Pass

Action on @Phyphor then

Activate centauri/gral. Move in carrier + 2 fighters + 2 inf. Land 1 on each planet

2/3/2

@A Half Eaten Oreo

Activate Hawking Hole
    Move in Destroyer from Creuss

1/3/2

@discrider

Play Tech
    Gain next yellow Tech (PDS hits non-fighter)

Unsure who can play, tagging everyone:

@38thDoe @Ketar @A Half Eaten Oreo
    @Phyphor @MrBody

Play Technology secondary
    -1 SA
    Exhaust homeworld (4R)
    Research Gravity Drive

0/3/2

Play, exhaust homeworld, gain 3 tokens, 3/4/2

edited June 2020
    Play on Tech secondary. Use racial abilities to resolve the Tech primary and to skip one prerequisite and research Hyper Metabolism.

3/4/1

Ketar on
    Play on Tech secondary
    Exhaust Creuss (4R)
    Research Sarween Tools
    1/3/1

Action on @38thDoe after their resolution of Tech, although it looks like they're the only other race whose homeworld can't Tech :(

Pass on tech and then can I activate a random system to stall?

38thDoE on steam

That looks correct to me, Naalu must pass on the Technology Secondary.

As part of the Politics Primary ability, Sol looked at the top two cards of the Agenda deck and returned one to the top, and one to the bottom.

Update post coming in a few minutes.

4463rwiq7r47.png
    Round 1: Action Phase Update 3

The Naalu Collective: Play the primary ability of the (4) Construction Strategy Card, placing 1 Space Dock and 1 PDS on Quann.
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), building 1 Space Dock on Resculon.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: Play the primary ability of the (1) Leadership Strategy Card, allocating 1 Command Counter to each of the Tactics, Fleet, and Strategy pools. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 3 --> 4, SP 2 --> 3)
    Federation of Sol: Play the primary ability of the (3) Politics Strategy Card, giving the Speaker Token to Nekro and drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 0 --> 2)
    Draw the top two cards from the Agenda Deck, returning one card to the top of the deck and the other to the bottom.
    Winnu plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 0 --> 2)
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 3 --> 2), drawing 2 Action Cards. (AC 0 --> 2)
    Nekro Virus: Activate the Centauri-Gral system. (TP 3 --> 2)
    Move in 1 Carrier, 2 Fighters, and 2 Infantry from the Nekro Home System.
    Land 1 Infantry on each of Centauri and Gral.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: Activate Alpha Wormhole system "Hawking Hole". (TP 2 --> 1)
    Move in 1 Destroyer from the Creuss Home System.
    The Winnu: Play the primary ability of the (7) Technology Strategy Card, gaining Graviton Laser System.
    Jol-Nar plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), using racial abilities Brilliant and Analytical to gain Hyper Metabolism.
    Creuss plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Creuss (4R) to gain Sarween Tools.
    Nekro plays on the secondary (SP 2 --> 1), exhausting Mordai II (4R) to gain 3 Command Counters, allocating 1 counter to each of the Tactics, Fleet, and Strategy pools. (TP 2 --> 3, FP 3 --> 4, SP 1 --> 2)
    Sol plays on the secondary (SP 1 --> 0), exhausting Jord (4R) to gain Gravity Drive.

Current Map: Round 1, Action Phase Update 3

Current Technologies

Victory Points and Objectives
    The Winnu: 0 VP
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 0 VP
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 0 VP
    Nekro Virus: 0 VP
    Federation of Sol: 0 VP
    The Naalu Collective: 0 VP

Public Objectives
    Negotiate Trade Routes (1 VP): Spend 5 Trade Goods.
    Diversify Research (1 VP): Own 2 technologies in each of 2 colors.
    3 Stage I Objectives and 5 Stage II Objectives remain in the deck.

Secret Objectives
    The Winnu: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Universities of Jol-Nar: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Ghosts of Creuss: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Nekro Virus: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    Federation of Sol: 1 Secret Objective in hand.
    The Naalu Collective: 1 Secret Objective in hand.

Special Objectives

The Winnu (discrider)
    Action Cards: 2

Strategy Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Acquiescence)
    Technology: Sarween Tools, Graviton Laser System

Worlds:
    R - Winnu (3R, 4I)
    X - Mellon (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Zohbat (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Salai Sai Corian: Combat Value 7 (x?), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When this unit makes a combat roll, it rolls a number of dice equal to the number of your opponent's non-Fighter ships in this system.
    - Racial Technology: Lazax Gate Folding (Blue, requires 2 Blue): During your Tactical Actions, if you do not control Mecatol Rex, treat its system as if it contains both an Alpha and Beta wormhole. Action: If you control Mecatol Rex, exhaust this card to place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Technology: Hegemonic Trade Policy (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): Exhaust this card when 1 or more of your units use Production; swap the resource and influence value of 1 planet you control until the end of your turn.
    - Blood Ties: You do not have to spend influence to remove the Custodians token from Mecatol Rex.
    - Reclamation: After you resolve a Tactical Action during which you gained control of Mecatol Rex, you may place 1 PDS and 1 Space Dock from your reinforcements on Mecatol Rex.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Acquiescence: At the end of the Strategy Phase: Exchange 1 of your Strategy Cards with a Strategy Card that was chosen by the Winnu player. Then, return this card to the Winnu player.

Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar)

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Research Agreement)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Hyper Metabolism, Antimass Deflectors, Sarween Tools, Plasma Scoring

Worlds:
    R - Jol (1R, 2I)
    R - Nar (2R, 3I)
    X - Dal Bootha (Cultural, 0R, 2I)
    X - Xxehan (Cultural, 1R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: J.N.S. Hylarim: Combat Value 6 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. When making a combat roll for this ship, each (pre-modified) roll of 9 or 10 produces 2 additional hits.
    - Racial Technology: Spacial Conduit Cylinder (Blue, requires 2 Blue): You may exhaust this card after you ativate a system that contains 1 or more of your units; that system is adjacent to all other systems that contain 1 or more of your units during this activation.
    - Racial Technology: E-Res Siphons (Yellow, requires 2 Yellow): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, gain 4 Trade Goods.
    - Fragile: Apply -1 to the result of each of your units' combat rolls.
    - Brilliant: When you spend a command token to resolve the secondary ability of the Technology Strategy card, you may resolve the primary ability instead.
    - Analytical: When you research a technology that is not a unit upgrade technology, you may ignore 1 prerequisite.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Research Agreement: After the Jol-Nar researches a technology that is not a faction technology: Gain that technology. Then, return this card to the Jol-Nar player.

The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo)

Tactic Pool: 1

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Creuss IFF)
    Technology: Gravity Drive, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    X - Creuss (4R, 2I)
    X - Bereg (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    X - Lirta IV (Hazardous, 2R, 3I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: Hil Colish: Combat Value 5, Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. This ship's system contains a Delta wormhole. During movement, this ship may move before or after your other ships.
    - Racial Technology: Dimensional Splicer (Red, requires 1 Red): At the start of Space Combat in a system that contains a wormhole and 1 or more of your ships, you may produce 1 hit and assign it to 1 of your opponent's ships.
    - Racial Technology: Wormhole Generator (Blue, requires 2 Blue): At the start of the Status Phase, place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships.
    - Quantum Entanglement: You treat all systems that contain either an Alpha or Beta wormhole as adjacent to each other. Game effects cannot prevent you from using this ability.
    - Slipstream: During your Tactical Actions, apply +1 to the movement value of each of your ships that starts its movement in your home system or in a system that contains either an Alpha or Beta wormhole.
    - Creuss Gate: When the board is created, the Creuss Gate is placed where your home system would normally be placed. The Creuss Gate system is not a home system; your home system is placed in your play area.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Creuss IFF: At the start of your turn during the Action Phase: Place or move a Creuss wormhole token into either a system that contains a planet you control or a non-home system that does not contain another player's ships. Then, return this card to the Creuss player.

Nekro Virus (Phyphor) SPEAKER
    Trade Goods: 3

Fleet Pool: 4

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Antivirus)
    Technology: Dacxive Animators (Valefor Assimilator X, Valefor Assimilator Y)

Worlds:
    X - Mordai II (4R, 0I)
    X - Centauri (Cultural, 1R, 3I)
    X - Gral (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)

Other Racial Data:
    - Flagship: The Alastor: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 3. Sustain Damage. At the start of a Space Combat, choose any number of your ground forces in this system to participate in that combat as if they were ships.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator X (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Racial Technology: Valefar Assimilator Y (colorless): When you would gain another player's technology using 1 of your faction's abilities, you may place the "X" assimilator on a faction technology owned by that player instead. While that token is on a technology, this card gains that technology's text. You cannot place an assimilator token on technology that already has an assimilator token.
    - Galactic Threat: You cannot vote on Agendas. Once per Agenda Phase, after an Agenda is revealed, you may predict aloud the outcome of that Agenda. If your prediction is correct, gain 1 technology that is owned by a player who voted how you predicted.
    - Technological Singularity: Once per combat, after 1 of your opponent's units is destroyed, you may gain 1 technology that is owned by that player.
    - Propagation: You cannot research technology. When you would research a technology, gain 3 command tokens instead.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Antivirus: At the start of a combat: Place this card faceup in your play area. While this card is in your play area, the Nekro player cannot use his "Technological Singularity" faction ability against you. If you activate a system that contains 1 or more of the Nekro player's units, return this card to the Nekro player.

Federation of Sol (MrBody)
    Commodities: 4 / 4

Strategy Pool: 0

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne)
    Technology: Antimass Deflectors, Gravity Drive, Neural Motivator

Worlds:
    X - Jord (4R, 2I)
    X - Coorneeq (Cultural, 1R, 2I)
    X - Resculon (Cultural, 2R, 0I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Advanced Carrier (Carrier): As Carrier, but Carry Capacity 6.
    - Racial Unit: Spec Ops (Infantry): As Infantry, but Combat Value 7.
    - Flagship: Genesis: Combat Value 5 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 12. Sustain Damage. At the end of the Status Phase, place 1 Infantry from your reinforcements in this system's space area.
    - Racial Technology: Spec Ops II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Green): As Infantry, but Combat Value 6. After this unit is destroyed, roll 1 die. If the result is 5 or greater, place the unit on this card. At the start of your next turn, place each unit that is on this card on a planet you control in your home system.
    - Racial Technology: Advanced Carrier II (unit upgrade, requires 2 Blue): As Carrier, but Movement 2, Capacity 8. Sustain Damage.
    - Orbital Drop: Action: Spend 1 token from your Strategy pool to place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on 1 planet you control.
    - Versatile: When you gain command tokens during the Status Phase, gain 1 additional command token.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Military Support: At the start of the Sol player's turn: Remove 1 token from the Sol player's Strategy pool, if able, and return it to his reinforcements. Then, you may place 2 Infantry from your reinforcements on any planet you control. Then, return this card to the Sol player.

The Naalu Collective (38thDoe)

Promissory Notes: (Ceasefire, Trade Agreement, Political Secret, Support for the Throne, Gift of Prescience)
    Technology: Neural Motivator, Sarween Tools

Worlds:
    R - Maaluuk (0R, 2I)
    R - Druaa (3R, 1I)
    X - Quann (Cultural, 2R, 1I)

Other Racial Data:
    - Racial Unit: Hybrid Crystal Fighter (Fighter): As Fighter, but Combat Value 8.
    - Flagship: Matriarch: Combat Value 9 (x2), Movement 1, Carry Capacity 6. Sustain Damage. During an invasion in this system, you may commit Fighters to planets as if they were ground forces. When combat ends, return those units to the space area.
    - Racial Technology: Hybrid Crystal Fighter II (unit upgrade, requires 1 Green and 1 Blue): As Fighter, but Combat Value 7, Movement 2. Does not need to be Carried; each Fighter in excess of your ships' Capacity counts as 1/2 of a ship against your Fleet pool.
    - Racial Technology: Neuroglaive (Green, requires 3 Green): After another player activates a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, that player removes 1 token from his Fleet pool and returns it to his reinforcements.
    - Telepathic: At the end of the Strategy Phase, place the Naalu "0" token on the Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order.
    - Foresight: After another player moves ships into a system that contains 1 or more of your ships, you may place 1 token from your Strategy pool in an adjacent system that does not contain another player's ships; move your ships from the active system into that system.
    - Racial Promissory Note: Gift of Prescience: At the end of the Strategy Phase: place this card face up in your play area and place the Naalu "0" token on your Strategy Card; you are first in initiative order. The Naalu player cannot use his "Telepathic" faction ability during this game round. Return this card to the Naalu player at the end of the Status Phase.

Neutral Worlds
    N - Mecatol Rex (1R, 6I)
    N - Arinam (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Arnor (Industrial, 2R, 1I)
    N - Lodor (Cultural, 3R, 1I)
    N - Lor (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Meer (Hazardous, 0R, 4I, R)
    N - Mehar Xull (Hazardous, 1R, 3I, R)
    N - New Albion (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    N - Qucen'n (Industrial, 1R, 2I)
    N - Rarron (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Saudor (Industrial, 2R, 2I)
    N - Starpoint (Hazardous, 3R, 1I)
    N - Tar'mann (Industrial, 1R, 1I, G)
    N - Tequ'ran (Hazardous, 2R, 0I)
    N - Thibah (Industrial, 1R, 1I, B)
    N - Torkan (Cultural, 0R, 3I)
    N - Vefut II (Hazardous, 2R, 2I)
    N - Wellon (Industrial, 1R, 2I, Y)

Order of Play
    The Naalu Collective (38thDoe) - (0) Construction Current Player
    Universities of Jol-Nar (Ketar) - (1) Leadership
    Federation of Sol (MrBody) - (3) Politics
    Nekro Virus (Phyphor) - (5) Trade
    The Ghosts of Creuss (A Half Eaten Oreo) - (6) Warfare
    The Winnu (discrider) - (7) Technology

4463rwiq7r47.png
    38thDoe wrote: Β»
    Pass on tech and then can I activate a random system to stall?

Yes; there is no obligation to move ships into a system you activate

Activate hawking hole then.
    @Ketar

38thDoE on steam