As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Inappropriate udders, page 5

1235»

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    Father Christmass

Ol' Saint Thicc

• Options
    CalicaCalica Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Calica wrote: »
    The cynical part of me thinks your office wouldn't bat an eye if it were a female figure.

Regardless, it's beautiful!

oh, my boss is female.
    This was stapled on the wall for a good three months. A nude female figure would have been instant grounds for a disciplinary 'chat', I suspect.

I guess I was thinking artistically draped female figures are a staple of art nouveau and not particularly sexualized... but yeah, maybe that wouldn't fly in a work environment either.

• Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    More figure drawing, 2 min, 5 min and 20 min poses. Also I Made some prints this summer, which I should post...

ultmg5093xcw.jpeg

• Options
    Couple from tonight

kiltlcpamgap.jpeg
    2u4c8d47cz7a.jpeg

• Options
    i've been meaning to make post in here for like, six months but LAZY
    anyway I have done some actual legit pieces over the past year but I'm not going to show those, instead I'm going to subject you all to some bullshit from my most recent quarantine project and you can blame @NightDragon for the whole thing

2t2qj0ry33gx.jpg

aukt8qglapzc.jpg

4saasxg32yey.jpg

• Options
    DidgeridooDidgeridoo Flighty Dame Registered User regular
    Okay first off I absolutely love the watercolor effect on these. Second off I HAVE to know if there's a story behind the rhino playing Jenga against Death.

• Options
    thanks!
    the story is only that I have a morbid sense of humour and also am sad about rhinos I guess