As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[FFBE] OLD THREAD, use the new one please!

1939495969799»

• TipharesTiphares Registered User regular
    Lorek wrote: »
    I wonder if there's going to be more enhancements next week since they need to just pick one unit from each banner.
    Also looks like we get at least 1 unit of choice from all these for free. Which even if you have none, all the following have prisms in the shop and can net you a free(plus 5000 trust coins) 7* unit or STMR if you already have them:
    A2
    2B
    Rena
    Fayt
    Adam Jensen
    Viktor Marchenko
    And... I have none of those units. I have one Rico, so I'll probably UoC him to have him 7*. Although, I do have 3x Fei, but his STMR is not amazing anymore. Other options are Freya (VP), Lenneth, Lezard, and Bart that I have one copy of.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Tiphares wrote: »
    I wonder if there's going to be more enhancements next week since they need to just pick one unit from each banner.
    Also looks like we get at least 1 unit of choice from all these for free. Which even if you have none, all the following have prisms in the shop and can net you a free(plus 5000 trust coins) 7* unit or STMR if you already have them:
    A2
    2B
    Rena
    Fayt
    Adam Jensen
    Viktor Marchenko
    And... I have none of those units. I have one Rico, so I'll probably UoC him to have him 7*. Although, I do have 3x Fei, but his STMR is not amazing anymore. Other options are Freya (VP), Lenneth, Lezard, and Bart that I have one copy of.

Depends on the units. AC Tifa would love his STMR. I have 2x Fei's I've been sitting on. In JP they some how got the option for 2 Xenogear's prisms, I had been hoping we'd get the same. Even with 1 prism in the shop, I'd probably move towards Elly's STMR for the elemental resists over 2B. I'll hold my tickets till next week and see what is coming after this.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • CruorCruor Registered User regular
    I really hope more units get enhancements next week, especially Viktor Marchenko. Not sure who I would use the limited UoC on. I have a single Fayt but if he doesn't get enhancements then I'm not gonna gamble on them eventually giving decent enhancements to a damage dealer, and I could always grab his prism from the shop. I could UoC 2B and grab her prism to have a nice 80% break T1, which I don't have access to at the moment. I hope her upgraded LB+ also has a high break so that she can maintain them.

Best advice is to wait until next week to see if there will be a batch 2 of enhancements. Besides, we won't have all of the UoC tickets until next week anyway. MMXon kind of negated my need for 7* Bart for his elemental imbues. I am more inclined to get Rico to 7* if he get some good chaining and support abilities, but I will wait and see what happens next week. I'm not spending anything until then. I wonder if the collab units will be in the EX summon pool for the next week. I didn't see any fine print about it.

Elly's enhancements look like she turns into Circe2.0

All of her elemental skills imbue her, and her upgraded LB is almost certainly going to change it to a physical type attack with magic damage to take advantage of those imbues. She is gonna be an amazing LB finisher for DV most likely. Might throw tickets at that banner hoping for one copy and UoCing the dupe.

• LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Best advice is to wait until next week to see if there will be a batch 2 of enhancements. Besides, we won't have all of the UoC tickets until next week anyway. MMXon kind of negated my need for 7* Bart for his elemental imbues. I am more inclined to get Rico to 7* if he get some good chaining and support abilities, but I will wait and see what happens next week. I'm not spending anything until then. I wonder if the collab units will be in the EX summon pool for the next week. I didn't see any fine print about it.

Looks like all the units are going to be in the EX pool on week one. The banner announcement news page has it; very bottom the ** notice says the units will be in the EX pool.

Cruor wrote: »

All of her elemental skills imbue her, and her upgraded LB is almost certainly going to change it to a physical type attack with magic damage to take advantage of those imbues. She is gonna be an amazing LB finisher for DV most likely. Might throw tickets at that banner hoping for one copy and UoCing the dupe.

Too bad they are still AoE. I've got no tickets since chasing a 2nd Tetra Physalis. Probably not a great banner for ticket anyways, since there are 5 6* units on there. The 24k step up would be the only way I'd do it since you guarantee a unit and could always omni prism them.

Trajan45 wrote: »

Too bad they are still AoE. I've got no tickets since chasing a 2nd Tetra Physalis. Probably not a great banner for ticket anyways, since there are 5 6* units on there. The 24k step up would be the only way I'd do it since you guarantee a unit and could always omni prism them.

If I wanted to go the omniprism route, I could. Just UoC Elly with the free limited UoC we get and use one of my banked omniprisms.

Also, her having all AoE chaining isn't that much of a problem since her big selling point is likely going to be her upgraded LB. It will probably be physical typed magic, so it takes advantage of imbues/killers, and it's a single hit finisher.

edited June 2020
    Might throw tickets at that banner hoping for one copy and UoCing the dupe.
    This is how I ended up with 3x Fei and 1 Bart during the first run of the XG banner. I was trying to get Elly to fill out my party for magic dps.

Tiphares on
  • ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    I already have a 7* Fayt and can still buy his prism from the Trust shop, so I might choose Fayt, but his prism, and then get his STMR. It's got lower ATK than other STMR armors, but it does have 50% ATK with a sword and LB gain per turn.

Other than that, I would pick someone with a good TMR, but not sure who.

Something just occurred to me while reading through reddit about this collab banner. This could mean that these collab unit prisms will not end up in the Trust Coin shop. If Gumi decides to randomly "rerun" collab banners like this (once a year) then they have no reason to put more collab prisms in the shop. The trust coin shop hasn't been updated in 9+ months? They won't change the contents of the shop as it is because their would be rage in the community, but I can see this being the end of limited unit prisms in that shop. Also, I believe they stopped updating the JP Trust Coin shop as well.

I've not been following the NV stuff, but have we seen a limited unit NV yet? Feels like the trust shop is pretty much dead at this point. Even if they do eventually add the Xenogears prism's, that would basically be the last thing.

No limited NVs yet, no. They did just announce the next batch of NVs - new NV Sol, and NV awakenings for the original Dark Fina and BSSakura.

JP hasn't had a limited collab since NVs became a thing, so who knows of limited collab units will get NVs and how they will be done if they do.

They just updated the news. The limited collab units will NOT be in the EX and 10+1 summon pools.

Reminder: Maintenance incoming!

Lots of things ending. Specifically the DV special quest coin shop. Don't forget to get those items!
    https://www.reddit.com/r/FFBraveExvius/comments/h0e9vx/gl_maintenance_whats_ending_and_when/

• LorekLorek Registered User regular
    Well looks like the best elements for the bug trial are either Ice or Light. And since Dark Visions keeps skipping the Ice stages, I think it's only fair to finally take Gilgamesh out for a spin. Ice it is.

• ZomroZomro Registered User regular
    I'm excited to use WH Raegan on a real fight. I'll get mine set up for the max amount of insect killer I can

Well looks like the best elements for the bug trial are either Ice or Light. And since Dark Visions keeps skipping the Ice stages, I think it's only fair to finally take Gilgamesh out for a spin. Ice it is.
    I have Blue Gilgamesh set on tab 1 with all the bug killers I can stack. I did not get the bug killers (%125) on Golem, so I put Bahamut there with 50%. He should still get it done.

Probably gonna use AC Cloud as he's my best damage dealer and can self imbue light. Gonna bring Qin for undispellable buffs and the extra access to chains for AC Cloud to cap. Will feel nice to dust off Sieghard for physical tanking - gonna just make him bulky instead of evade. I'm gonna try without spamming mirage as well since I'd rather not have to slot in a mirage user into every fight. If I can't do it without sure I'll use mirage but I'd rather try without.

Rikku 2.0 solves this problem - breaks, mirage, and chainer. Done.

Rikku 2.0 solves this problem - breaks, mirage, and chainer. Done.

Yeah, she sure does, but I didn't pull for her and haven't gotten her off-banner either. I could always slot in Rivera as my "healer" and use her mirage.

I wonder what the unit design contest breaker is going to be like. She's gonna have to bring a lot to the table to outdo Rikku (and probably enhanced 2B) and she'll also have to compete with the upcoming Vaan or nobody will pull for her.