As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Steam] now returns you to your regular programming.

• Dr. ChaosDr. Chaos Post nuclear nuisance Registered User regular
    Mugsley wrote: »
    If anyone cares, Persona 4 G is 15%off at Fanatical right now. I believe it's a Steam code.
    Goddammit.

Only fools rush in as they say..

Pokemon GO: 7113 6338 6875/ FF14: Buckle Landrunner /Steam Profile
  • HevachHevach Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Mugsley wrote: »
    If anyone cares, Persona 4 G is 15%off at Fanatical right now. I believe it's a Steam code.

I could almost resist $20, but $16.99 has me.

Edit: Haven't bought through Fanatical before and I think I clicked on the wrong thing during checkout because I ended up paying an extra dollar and getting Sleeping Dogs and Memoria as well?

Hevach on
    Profit from my mistake: Memoria
    Loading...?

Has good reviews but doesn't really catch my interest.

• ProhassProhass Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    So ah, I tried gears 5 on my new comp. HD texture pack installed. All ultra settings except for a few highs in shadows and such. 60fps pretty much locked.

And holy shit

Prohass on
  • RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    Prohass wrote: »
    So ah, I tried gears 5 on my new comp. HD texture pad installed. All ultra settings except for a few highs in shadows and such. 60fps pretty much locked.

And holy shit

Daggerfall
    https://en.uesp.net/wiki/Daggerfall:Files

Do it

• Steel AngelSteel Angel Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    More time in Outward. One thing that annoyed me at first is that while it's RPG, there are no experience points and acquiring new skills and abilities typically involves paying a trainer npc.

Then it dawned on me that the developers didn't just crib from the stamina based swingy rolly knockdowny combat mechanics from Dark Souls, they also took the currency based experience system too and just flat out labeled it as money.

The game is a designer thinking "What if survival game but also Dark Souls and Morrowwind?" It's a game that is inspired by the combat and experience mechanics from Dark Souls, the exploration and weirdness of setting of Morrowwind, and the obtuseness of both.

It's not as weird and different of a setting as Morrowwind, but I I constantly see weird structures in the background which is good because a lack of an automap or even a map that marks your location means you have to navigate to objectives like in Morrowwind by looking for landmarks mentioned in conversation. A lot of the armor also has echoes of that game's designs with a lot of natural materials (currently wearing armor made from metal melded to fossilized shells) and visual designs that look like they're made to protect from the elements as well as enemies.

Also, I take back a little of what I said about the survival elements not having been a major impediment. Since then I learned the starting zone has seasons and even with cold resistant armor I've had an excursion end by succumbing to frostbite during the coldest time of night.

If there's one major complaint I have with the game, it's that the skill trainers for abilities are spread throughout the world, each have unique offerings, and it took a long time before I could reach the two I really wanted. It felt like I was just treading water for a bit as I couldn't find good ways to strengthen myself to be able to actually make those trips. Then I found a flintlock pistol on a merchant. It's far too slow to think about reloading against enemies that want to melee you but it was taking a nice chunk out of a lot of enemies at the start of combat which was nice because even low level enemies can wreck you if they surround you and the tougher ones don't leave much room for mistakes. Bullets are simple to craft and once loaded a pistol stays loaded even if not equipped. In lieu of new skills or spells, my most potent attack was to cast gun.

Then I found another flintlock pistol. Now a lot of enemies started dropping dead before they could get in range with me as I swapped pistols after firing the first. My favorite victory so far was against a tough monster that I previously had only beaten by suicide runs to chip away at its health that I killed another instance of by shooting it twice and then watching it run into 3 or 4 spike traps I had placed in front of me.

Then I was able to craft one of those guns to an upgraded version that does more damage and sets foes on fire so many enemies get shot twice before burning to death.

And I finally reached the city with the skill trainers I was after, one of which gave me skills to load a gun with special and enchanted bullets. And I got a third gun from a quest.

I still don't have that much in the way of skills on my hotbar but 3 of the 8 slots being guns should do alright for a while.

Steel Angel on
    Big Dookie wrote: »
    I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
    3DS: 3454-0268-5595 Battle.net: SteelAngel#1772
    Hevach wrote: »
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Wait... fries and pizza not a thing over stateside?

Usually the sides offered by pizza chains are chicken wings or bread sticks. Or another pizza.

There's a chicken wing restaurant in the US that only exists as a tumor on Pizza Hut, Wing Street. There was one freestanding location and it flopped, because wings require beer and/or pizza to be profitable. The whole chain is just a page on the menu at participating Pizza Huts now.

The funny thing is that chicken wings used to be one of the cheapest parts of the chicken since no restaurant really had a good way to use them. At best they were the bony piece you got with fried chicken. Then buffalo wings became a thing and popular and now the wings are the most expensive part per pound.
    So, for someone who has never played a Persona game and knows nothing about them except JRPG (thus, grindy?)... what makes this release buy-worthy?

Sell me on this game.

The overarching Shin Megami Tensei franchise involves your party being powered by and fighting against various beings from mythology in settings you normally don't see RPGs in. The mainline SMT games involve your party members being demons, angels, fae, gods, etc. in a post apocalyptic setting. The Persona series is a spinoff set in modern day Japan with your party members drawing powers from mythological beings bound to them. You will go through a lot of these beings as you quickly outlevel them and need to get new ones either by recruiting, capturing, or making new ones by fusing two (or more) existing ones together. Since Persona 3, the series has involved most of your time being spent in a visual novel like system where you juggle being a student, socializing, and hobbies along with dungeon delving and demon slaying. These all feed into each other with social bonds influencing how strong some classes of demons are, your activities boosting your non-combat stats to unlock more social activities, and your free time shifting with school's obligations. It's a game where you'll summon Thor and the devil to beat up demons in a dungeon you're trying to clear that night because you need to devote time to prepare for an exam next week.

I found that tilting it doesn't work very well, and once I started jerking it, I got much better results.

Steam Profile
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Big Classy wrote: »
    Wait... fries and pizza not a thing over stateside?

Usually the sides offered by pizza chains are chicken wings or bread sticks. Or another pizza.

There's a chicken wing restaurant in the US that only exists as a tumor on Pizza Hut, Wing Street. There was one freestanding location and it flopped, because wings require beer and/or pizza to be profitable. The whole chain is just a page on the menu at participating Pizza Huts now.

The funny thing is that chicken wings used to be one of the cheapest parts of the chicken since no restaurant really had a good way to use them. At best they were the bony piece you got with fried chicken. Then buffalo wings became a thing and popular and now the wings are the most expensive part per pound.
    So, for someone who has never played a Persona game and knows nothing about them except JRPG (thus, grindy?)... what makes this release buy-worthy?

Sell me on this game.

The overarching Shin Megami Tensei franchise involves your party being powered by and fighting against various beings from mythology in settings you normally don't see RPGs in. The mainline SMT games involve your party members being demons, angels, fae, gods, etc. in a post apocalyptic setting. The Persona series is a spinoff set in modern day Japan with your party members drawing powers from mythological beings bound to them. You will go through a lot of these beings as you quickly outlevel them and need to get new ones either by recruiting, capturing, or making new ones by fusing two (or more) existing ones together. Since Persona 3, the series has involved most of your time being spent in a visual novel like system where you juggle being a student, socializing, and hobbies along with dungeon delving and demon slaying. These all feed into each other with social bonds influencing how strong some classes of demons are, your activities boosting your non-combat stats to unlock more social activities, and your free time shifting with school's obligations. It's a game where you'll summon Thor and the devil to beat up demons in a dungeon you're trying to clear that night because you need to devote time to prepare for an exam next week.

You will also summon Mara.

Mara is a giant penis demon. And by giant penis demon I mean he is literally a giant penis in a chariot.

edited June 2020
    Thats right, its a giant green dick monster in a chariot with tentacles.

Did I mention mainline SMT is dark and weird as fuck? 90% of the monster designs and persona come from the main series games, demons as enemies are pretty universal across all the various SMT entries and spinoffs, especially Jack Frost who is kind of Atlus' mascot.

Apocalypes and religion don't really play a part in Persona but you can use Lucifer and Satan (prominent figures in mainline SMT stories) as endgame persona as well as big wig angels like Metatron but you have to work for em, takes some serious fusion to get to the big ones.

Also of equal standing as these gods....MOTH MAN.
    oWPxhtx.jpg

Dr. Chaos on
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    I've been told that someone named Chie is the best thing.

Y/N?
    Id argue Rise but I dont think she's playable.

Only played Persona Q and I married Mitsuru.

She is

8-)

Ice cold!

• KalnaurKalnaur I See Rain . . . Centralia, WARegistered User regular
    Well, Personal seems weird as fuck . . .

I make art things! deviantART: Kalnaur ::: Origin: Kalnaur ::: UPlay: Kalnaur
  • BedlamBedlam Registered User regular
    Also Floppy Knights got a demo and all you card nerds should check it out: https://store.steampowered.com/app/1057800/Floppy_Knights/

Its like the Advance Wars (?) of Card 'em ups! With cute graphics!

• heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    ahaha. oops. P4 bound the camera control wrong. So left bumper moves the camera left, and right bumper moves it right...

but moving the right analog stick to the left...turns the camera right, and moving the stick to the right...turns the camera left. unfortunately camera controls cannot be rebound.

M A G I K A Z A M
    edited June 2020
    heenato wrote: »
    ahaha. oops. P4 bound the camera control wrong. So left bumper moves the camera left, and right bumper moves it right...

but moving the right analog stick to the left...turns the camera right, and moving the stick to the right...turns the camera left. unfortunately camera controls cannot be rebound.
    They don't need to be.

Go into system Options> Game and switch the inverted camera settings.

The right stick and shoulder button camera controls, It'll be the other way around now.

Dr. Chaos on
  • heenatoheenato Alice Leywind Registered User regular
    Aaaah. I completely missed that.

M A G I K A Z A M
    edited June 2020
    Kalnaur wrote: »
    Its more that mainline SMT itself is weird in that those games are about these crazy biblical struggles and end of days, how man gets caught up in the battle of the gods. Filled with creatures from folklore and religious lore. The battle between heaven and hell or rather Heaven vs Demons/Lucifer is a pretty recurring element of those games. SMT mainline might be the darkest or most mature JRPGs there are.

Lucifer himself has no role in Persona games as a character or plot element, same with Mara. They're there but they're not really indicative of the game's tone or style. Persona is more about philosophy and building relationships in the modern world than anything to do with the apocalypse, religion or horror. But they use all the monsters and demons from those games as enemies and persona in the Persona games so you'll see a lot of those designs here (like Mara who has been a boss and even had quest related things in the mainline SMT games) even if at a glance, they might weird or out of place in Persona with its vibe and tone sometimes.

Its really hard to explain. Like I said earlier, Persona is more of a mainstream spinoff approach to Atlus' flagship with more broad appeals. Games like Nocturne and SMT IV is where the real craziness and darkness is.

Dr. Chaos on
  • Stabbity StyleStabbity Style He/Him | Warning: Mothership Reporting Kennewick, WARegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    They've also got some pretty great monster/persona designs :D These are from Persona 5, but they're similar to those in 3:
    Zgfc9BE.png

oBBqD8P.png

Stabbity Style on
    Stabbity_Style.png
    edited June 2020
    They've made Persona 4 look and run fantastic.

Trying to stop myself from drooling at the thought of a SMT Nocturne port now.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6RdbZeOxL2o

Dr. Chaos on
    Dr. Chaos wrote: »
    Its more that mainline SMT itself is weird in that those games are about these crazy biblical struggles and end of days, how man gets caught up in the battle of the gods. Filled with creatures from folklore and religious lore. The battle between heaven and hell or rather Heaven vs Demons/Lucifer is a pretty recurring element of those games. SMT mainline might be the darkest or most mature JRPGs there are.

Lucifer himself has no role in Persona games as a character or plot element, same with Mara. They're there but they're not really indicative of the game's tone or style. Persona is more about philosophy and building relationships in the modern world than anything to do with the apocalypse, religion or horror. But they use all the monsters and demons from those games as enemies and persona in the Persona games so you'll see a lot of those designs here (like Mara who has been a boss and even had quest related things in the mainline SMT games) even if at a glance, they might weird or out of place in Persona with its vibe and tone sometimes.

Its really hard to explain. Like I said earlier, Persona is more of a mainstream spinoff approach to Atlus' flagship with more broad appeals. Games like Nocturne and SMT IV is where the real craziness and darkness is.

To the bolded: Religion and myth colliding in a literal biblical end of days sounds more my speed than slice-of-life VN chatting and philosophy and monster taming, actually. It's the latter that sounds "fucking weird"; biblical end of days shit is one of my baseline favorite story devices, so that's just par for the course.

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular

To the bolded: Religion and myth colliding in a literal biblical end of days sounds more my speed than slice-of-life VN chatting and philosophy and monster taming, actually. It's the latter that sounds "fucking weird"; biblical end of days shit is one of my baseline favorite story devices, so that's just par for the course.

The thing with SMT is that it's represented by Order and Chaos. However, the real route is the neutral ending, where you punch Lucifer in the face and kick God in the dick while screaming "HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!"

This is true of basically all the SMT. Reject rulers, seek freedom

The Persona games do still tend to have a deity preparing to wipe out or enslave all people somewhere in there but from a pantheon less familiar to modern players. It's difficult not to have reality as we know it at stake at some point with the power level of the beings the games deal with.

Steam Profile
  • DonnictonDonnicton Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Madican wrote: »

The thing with SMT is that it's represented by Order and Chaos. However, the real route is the neutral ending, where you punch Lucifer in the face and kick God in the dick while screaming "HUMANITY FUCK YEAH!"

Should also be noted that SMT God is very much the old testament "obey me or get fucked" God, so neither side comes off looking very good in the conflict - he's very much not your friend if you're not totally subservient.

Donnicton on
  • WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Madican wrote: »

For me, the route I pick in different SMTs kind of depends on the game's story. It's not always that God and Lucifer decides it's time for the End Times and kick off the apocalypse, in several of the games, Humanity is screwing up so badly that they cause the apocalypse themselves. In those games, it's kind of hard to go "Humanity, Fuck Yeah!"

I tend to go Law in the first Devil Survivor, and Chaos in Strange Journey.

The Persona games do still tend to have a deity preparing to wipe out or enslave all people somewhere in there but from a pantheon less familiar to modern players. It's difficult not to have reality as we know it at stake at some point with the power level of the beings the games deal with.

So, like, Mammon? Erebos? Kauket?

I mean, I think the biggest sticking point for me is if the Persona games center more around "relationships with friends" kinds of stuff instead of "combat and pre-determined character interactions" like I prefer in Final Fantasy/Dragon Quest style JRPGs, it's probably not my thing. It's the same reason I struggle with Bioware games that want me to care and get in deep with the characters, when I really just want a bundle of stat points that quips one-liners like the characters in FFXV or the like.

My very first JRPG was Dragon Quest on the NES, then Final Fantasy IV on the SNES (which we rented, didn't beat), then the NES Final Fantasy, then Final Fantasy VI on the SNES and Secret of Mana and Chrono Trigger, which largely cemented what I more or less want from my JRPGs. So I'm not sure where SMT and Persona ends up on that spectrum.

• akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    Wiv9ybv.png
    Battle 2.6
    @Florin VS @CorriganX
    Well the final match of round two is underway. But we're three throws in with no winner in sight yet.
    2r8jhxk354ls.png
    Rock vs Rock, Scissors vs Scissors, and Rock vs Rock again so far.
    To be continued.

• RoyceSraphimRoyceSraphim Registered User regular
    More time in Outward. One thing that annoyed me at first is that while it's RPG, there are no experience points and acquiring new skills and abilities typically involves paying a trainer npc.

Then it dawned on me that the developers didn't just crib from the stamina based swingy rolly knockdowny combat mechanics from Dark Souls, they also took the currency based experience system too and just flat out labeled it as money.

The game is a designer thinking "What if survival game but also Dark Souls and Morrowwind?" It's a game that is inspired by the combat and experience mechanics from Dark Souls, the exploration and weirdness of setting of Morrowwind, and the obtuseness of both.

It's not as weird and different of a setting as Morrowwind, but I I constantly see weird structures in the background which is good because a lack of an automap or even a map that marks your location means you have to navigate to objectives like in Morrowwind by looking for landmarks mentioned in conversation. A lot of the armor also has echoes of that game's designs with a lot of natural materials (currently wearing armor made from metal melded to fossilized shells) and visual designs that look like they're made to protect from the elements as well as enemies.

Also, I take back a little of what I said about the survival elements not having been a major impediment. Since then I learned the starting zone has seasons and even with cold resistant armor I've had an excursion end by succumbing to frostbite during the coldest time of night.

If there's one major complaint I have with the game, it's that the skill trainers for abilities are spread throughout the world, each have unique offerings, and it took a long time before I could reach the two I really wanted. It felt like I was just treading water for a bit as I couldn't find good ways to strengthen myself to be able to actually make those trips. Then I found a flintlock pistol on a merchant. It's far too slow to think about reloading against enemies that want to melee you but it was taking a nice chunk out of a lot of enemies at the start of combat which was nice because even low level enemies can wreck you if they surround you and the tougher ones don't leave much room for mistakes. Bullets are simple to craft and once loaded a pistol stays loaded even if not equipped. In lieu of new skills or spells, my most potent attack was to cast gun.

Then I found another flintlock pistol. Now a lot of enemies started dropping dead before they could get in range with me as I swapped pistols after firing the first. My favorite victory so far was against a tough monster that I previously had only beaten by suicide runs to chip away at its health that I killed another instance of by shooting it twice and then watching it run into 3 or 4 spike traps I had placed in front of me.

Then I was able to craft one of those guns to an upgraded version that does more damage and sets foes on fire so many enemies get shot twice before burning to death.

And I finally reached the city with the skill trainers I was after, one of which gave me skills to load a gun with special and enchanted bullets. And I got a third gun from a quest.

I still don't have that much in the way of skills on my hotbar but 3 of the 8 slots being guns should do alright for a while.

You rolled mother fucking Blackbeard as a character class.

• JazzJazz Registered User regular
    Blimey, there's a ton of posts here, what the hell happened...
    Thats right, its a giant green dick monster in a chariot with tentacles.

Ah, right. Business as usual, then.

It says on Gog.com that you don’t need the galaxy thing to run the games, yet when I click the games installer it starts downloading the galaxy installer. Incredibly and almost unbelievably slowly mind you, with constant freezes and crashes. I don’t think I’ll be buying from them in the future

That's weird. You know, I've never actually downloaded GOG Galaxy, I just pull the games down individually, but I have a bunch of games on there - it's probably my second favourite PC platform after Steam. Don't write GOG off, they cool :)

• ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    w01ojxkh3fve.png

Aw yeah! Hudson Soft's seminal adorable demolitions technician mascot!

15wb84j1udfh.jpg

There have been many Bomberman titles on more platforms than you can count, but the version we're using today is the one that I played the most, on the Super NES, which I consider to be among the system's premiere multiplayer games.

If you've never played or seen a Bomberman game, the concept it simple: four (or more) players drop onto a board equipped with only bombs to be the last bomber-person standing. Collect powerups hidden in blocks to increase your killing power, avoid the blast of bombs from enemies -- or your own! -- and utilize the map's gimmicks to survive before the time runs out. It's chaotic insanity distilled. Fantastic stuff.

Eliminations will be carried out via four-player group matches. Super Bomberman 2 allows you to pick one of 15 colors in multiplayer, so each player will be represented by their choice of color in their match. This color is strictly cosmetic and has no effect on the game. However, since only one of each color is allowed in a match at a time, your color preferences affects which group the match scheduler places you in, and for nearly all players, you are using your first (or only) color choice.

eff52z4filx7.png
    • Each group will be resolved with one multiplayer match run by 4 CPU players. The seven winners will advance to the tournament phase.
    • The eighth tournament spot will be filled by the remaining player with the most kill points. 1 kill = 1 point, 1 self-kill = -1 points. Additional matches will be run to resolve ties. (See below on notes on how these points are determined.)
    • Group D has a non-player contender to fill the match. If this NPC should win its group, the winner's spot will be taken by a random eligible player chosen from all groups.
    • Games will be played with the following rules: random map with 2:00 minute timer, CPU level 7, first to two wins.

On kill points:
    Because the game does not track stats of any kind, points will be tracked manually. This may seem straightforward, but can actually be a bit more complicated than it sounds. For one thing, what exactly constitutes a "kill?" If you drop a bomb and it blows up another player, that's obviously a kill for you. But what if you toss a bomb to the other side of the map and blow up an opponent's bomb before they could run away from it? The enemy player died by their own bomb, but it happened through your direct action. Do you get a point? Do they lose a point? You could possibly rule that whoever starts the detonation in a bomb chain gets the kill, but consider this situation: an enemy player kicks their bomb to you, but you kick it back, which then detonates and kills them. By that rule, you would not get credit since you didn't even drop a bomb to begin with!

et cetera.

Just by virtue of how madcap the game can be, you're going to have to run many specific case rules and judgement calls when awarding kills/deaths through the determination of intent. And these are friggin CPU players! I'm not judging a figure skating competition here, so this is going to be very simple: doesn't matter who started the explosion, doesn't matter the chain of events, the color of the flame that kills a player determines who is awarded a kill/self-kill.

In case of draws, points are discarded for that round (this is to prevent point inflation from numerous draws).

Oh, advance warning, the CPU is real dumb, so don't be surprised if the winning point total is a negative number.

So, take a look at your group, virtually psyche out your opponents and curse their RNG, and clean out your best EOD suits, kiddos. We'll be dropping in!

• SpoitSpoit *twitch twitch* Registered User regular
    Random question since we're in the not-e3 times. Anyone remember what the co-op game by the ex-bioware people was called? I think it was vaguely L4D-y?

steam_sig.png
  • CantidoCantido Registered User regular
    Ah, Atlus has finally poisoned the minds of the PCMR with its waifu games.

3DS Friendcode 5413-1311-3767
  • Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Zxerol wrote: »
    eff52z4filx7.png

Wow, look at all those people with bad color choices.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
    Jazz wrote: »
    It says on Gog.com that you don’t need the galaxy thing to run the games, yet when I click the games installer it starts downloading the galaxy installer. Incredibly and almost unbelievably slowly mind you, with constant freezes and crashes. I don’t think I’ll be buying from them in the future

That's weird. You know, I've never actually downloaded GOG Galaxy, I just pull the games down individually, but I have a bunch of games on there - it's probably my second favourite PC platform after Steam. Don't write GOG off, they cool :)

GOG galaxy is also a great program. When you tell it not to run in the background, it listens, no randomly finding the icon in the tray like with Epic, and unlike Steam games don't run through and API but shortcuts go straight to the .exe, so it doesn't load itself to run games.

I signed up for the GOG Galaxy 2.0 test an d never followed up, but they were developing a version that could replace most of the other apps by emulating their APIs.

Jazz wrote: »

GOG galaxy is also a great program. When you tell it not to run in the background, it listens, no randomly finding the icon in the tray like with Epic, and unlike Steam games don't run through and API but shortcuts go straight to the .exe, so it doesn't load itself to run games.

I signed up for the GOG Galaxy 2.0 test an d never followed up, but they were developing a version that could replace most of the other apps by emulating their APIs.

I've heard good things about it, definitely. I'll have to give it a try one of these days.

• LD50LD50 Registered User regular
    eff52z4filx7.png

I know. Someone chose pink. Can you believe that?

• JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular

P3's endboss is based on Greek mythology. P4's is Japanese, and P5's is more Gnostic, with a touch of Kabbalah in the enhanced Royal version.

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    LD50 wrote: »
    eff52z4filx7.png

I'm glad the CPU is playing for me. I feel like I would be prone to self-immolation (in which case my only hope of winning out would be if scores were absolute values. :wink: )

Fun!

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • KoopahTroopahKoopahTroopah The koopas, the troopas. Philadelphia, PARegistered User regular
    LD50 wrote: »
    eff52z4filx7.png

Blue is obviously best color.

Now I'm sad I didn't get in on this. Good luck dooders/doodettes!

I love the idea of a load of us all playing Bomberman except we're all CPU controlled. That's both inspired and hilarious.

• MassenaMassena Registered User regular
    Yeah that's going to get nuts, in all the best ways.

This discussion has been closed.