As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

That is not [bad food] which does eternal lie, and in strange youtubes, even food may die

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    But they still take his lunch money.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Plus they've got a jalapeno onion burger with Doritos on it, which seems to display a sort of cavalier lack of concern for my well-being.

e33rj8krq8hf.png

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Look, the place isn’t called Burger Nutritionist.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    see317 wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Burger Punk has parked their truck about a block from my house, directly on my route home from work.

This feels like bullying.

I envy you your bullies.
    Mine just shoved me into lockers and stole my books.

Yours apparently make you lunch?

They might not be corking his thigh, rubbing gum in his hair, or sack-tapping him, but they sure as fuck are clogging the bejeezus out of his arteries...

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Ya know, the real beauty of Taco Bell is that it is literally impossible for them to get your order wrong. It's all the same stuff!

I don't even know what I ordered! You could just give me a bag or tortillas and fistfuls of shredded cheese and I'd be like, yeah this is exactly what I wanted thank you.

Juggernut on
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    My sister lives about an hour from the nearest Taco Bell. I have recently learned that she makes a habit of purchasing crunchwraps when she's in town, driving home, and then trying to eat hour-old room-temperature crunchwraps.

I think a DNA test is in order here.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    Huh.
    Today I learned what a corked thigh is.

Ok, now I have that knowledge.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    is it some new way of cheating at baseball

• chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    I'm no baseball expert, but I can't imagine that they have a rule against it.

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    chromdom wrote: »
    Huh.
    Today I learned what a corked thigh is.

Ok, now I have that knowledge.

You can "cork" any muscle, but quads are real big, relatively easy to cork, and if you do it right your victim will have difficulty not just walking but even being able to stand for hours. It was a thing for a little bit amongst my friend group in early high school to cork someone in the forearm of the arm they use to write, because they wouldn't be able to hold a pen and they'd get yelled at by their next period teacher for not doing any work.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    Ok so at first I was thinking corked thigh was some kinda weird british recipe but now I'm not sure

• Dex DynamoDex Dynamo Registered User regular
    I had Qdoba for lunch today and I do not regret the decision one bit. It was bad in the exact way I wanted.

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    Juggernut wrote: »
    Ok so at first I was thinking corked thigh was some kinda weird british recipe but now I'm not sure

I'm imagining someone getting stabbed in the thigh with a wine opener

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
    edited June 2020
    Turambar wrote: »
    Juggernut wrote: »

I'm imagining someone getting stabbed in the thigh with a wine opener

Kind of, but you use a pointy part of your anatomy like a knee or elbow, and you smash it into the meaty part of the muscle as hard as you can. The tissue swells in seconds, and effectively the entire muscle cramps up very painfully. You see corked thighs a lot in AFL football because the players are constantly smashing into each other during rucks and tackles often it's completely accidental.

EDIT: For instance, last year the St Kilda Saints team captain had to go to hospital for his thigh after he got corked so badly it didn't stop swelling, they had to open his leg up and relieve the pressure surgically.

Donovan Puppyfucker on
  • tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    This is why I try not to be in groups of men larger than two.

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Man when my friends wanted to be dicks in school they just cut to the chase and kicked each other in the nuts. Y'all were thinking about this too hard.

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    Man when my friends wanted to be dicks in school they just cut to the chase and kicked each other in the nuts. Y'all were thinking about this too hard.

x18t4i0xuphw.gif

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Trying EVERY DUMPLING at TRADER JOE'S | BEST Frozen SOUP DUMPLING! (23 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h__-03Cnm6w

• Blake TBlake T Do you have enemies then? Good. That means you’ve stood up for something, sometime in your life.Registered User regular
    Personally, I try not to kick people in the testicles, because as my mother said, treat others how you would like to be treated. And I do not wish to be kicked in the testicles.

Nah, kicking someone in the pills would rightfully get you ostracised.

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    Blake T wrote: »
    Personally, I try not to kick people in the testicles, because as my mother said, treat others how you would like to be treated. And I do not wish to be kicked in the testicles.

oh believe me, they knew about this

it was a vicious cycle

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular

I mean, if you're in a fight, you've already crossed that line, haven't you

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

I mean, if you're in a fight, you've already crossed that line, haven't you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wAVUAN2WwV4

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »

Man, that's a waste of $10.

• SorceSorce Not ThereRegistered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    A Continental Breakfast is never a waste of $10.

sig.gif
  • ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Jedoc wrote: »
    Nice.

Also, holy shit. Does McDonald's reheat? I know their fries aren't worth a damn after five minutes, because I once had a very disappointing evening trying to make after-work chili cheese fries with them. And it was some fucking good homemade chili.

I can't speak to McDonalds but Carl's Jr's spicy chicken sandwiches, ordered plain, will re-heat pretty well. I lived off those things for a while working swing on an industrial printing press. I also ate Nalley Chili straight out of the can back then, so yea, take my food recommendations with a grain of salt.

Mcd's stuff does reheat but only very specific sammiches. Specifically the plain cheeseburger and hamburger reheat just fine. In fact, you can freeze the hamburgers/cheese burgers while still in their paper wrapper for later if you want then, simply take them out of the freezer and while still covered in the wrapper, flip them upside down and microwave them for a minute. It's basically the equivalent of white castle frozen burgers but if you're absolutely craving a simple cheeseburger or hamburger and don't want to go out, these will work in a pinch. Essentially any sammich that's only meat/cheese/mustard/ketechup/oninon/pickle should allow you to do this.

I tried this, it worked, and I'd like to congratulate you on ruining me.

I am a purveyor of dark and dangerous wisdoms. Found out that trick from a local burger joint up here in washington. When the corona virus was kicking off late march, Dick's Drive in was posting this trick for their hamburgers/cheeseburgers as a way to stock up when you wanted a burger.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Enlong, I want you to know I got your joke.

• DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    INSANE Street Food VOLCANO (400 EGGS!!!) + EXTREME Street Food Tour of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia 2020!! (29 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SwtZk7gyvZs

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for the people employed to write packaging copy.

• KalTorakKalTorak One way or another, they all end up in the Undercity.Registered User regular
    I don't know if I can handle that crunch, I'm not a String Cheese Expert

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    My.neice and nephew eat string cheese like its a candy bar and I seriously considered disowning them

King Riptor on
    I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    When I was a kid I would take a standard drinking glass and put a string cheese in it, and then pour tomato soup over it until the glass was near full, and then I'd microwave it and drink a cheesy tomato drink.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    When I was a kid I would take a standard drinking glass and put a string cheese in it, and then pour tomato soup over it until the glass was near full, and then I'd microwave it and drink a cheesy tomato drink.

Impressed with your parents for resisting the urge to smother you.

They smothered me with tomato soup and string cheese.

• Centipede DamascusCentipede Damascus Registered User regular
    want to watch someone who has seemingly never made macaroni and cheese in their life try to make up a recipe for the dish on the fly?

https://youtu.be/919EY2qSVKY

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Im disowning you

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
This discussion has been closed.