As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

That is not [bad food] which does eternal lie, and in strange youtubes, even food may die

• EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    tynic wrote: »
    Sometimes I feel really, really sorry for the people employed to write packaging copy.

But also, that’s legitimately a good snack.

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    My aunt and uncle used to make a party platter that was just slices of deli ham smothered in cream cheese wrapped around a pickle. Then they'd slice it up into little bite size pieces. Super, duper good and very simple. Will absolutely make you retain water though.

• JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    Hey string cheese package, you're not the boss of me. I'm gonna pull off strips of cheese and wrap them around rolls of ham so it looks like a candy cane. Can't keep me in your tidy little box.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • EnlongEnlong Registered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »
    My aunt and uncle used to make a party platter that was just slices of deli ham smothered in cream cheese wrapped around a pickle. Then they'd slice it up into little bite size pieces. Super, duper good and very simple. Will absolutely make you retain water though.

For bonus points, spread some mustard on the ham.

• Andy JoeAndy Joe We claim the land for the highlord! The AdirondacksRegistered User regular
    XBL: Stealth Crane PSN: ajpet12 3DS: 1160-9999-5810 NNID: StealthCrane Pokemon Scarlet Name: Carmen
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    That looks delicious

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    I think the best use for unflavored gelatine is to filter used frying oil.

• Commander ZoomCommander Zoom Registered User regular
    the 50s and 60s: "Everyone can have gelatin dishes now, cheap and easy, so by God they're going to."

• TurambarTurambar Independent Registered User regular
    want to watch someone who has seemingly never made macaroni and cheese in their life try to make up a recipe for the dish on the fly?

https://youtu.be/919EY2qSVKY

Wow, I almost didn't recognize Moxley in the thumbnail

He's starting to get HHH-face

Steam: turamb | Origin: Turamb | 3DS: 3411-1109-4537 | NNID: Turambar | Warframe(PC): Turamb
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    How to Cook a Deep-Fried Burger with George Motz | Burger Scholar Sessions (5 mins)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BwBU5BjRT28

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    some day I want to read his book

• King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    Shorty wrote: »
    some day I want to read his book

Itll be made of hamburger

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
  • TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    I like fruit cocktails, eggnog, and pie. Not sure about all 3 at the same time.

steam_sig.png
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Bad food comrades, I have done it. I have discovered the perfect blizzard.

I don't know if the choco brownie extreme is available outside of Canada (brownies, chocolate chunks, chocolate syrup) , but when you sub the chocolate syrup for mint syrup it becomes transcendent.

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    Best Blizzard is mnms in vanilla ice cream and you'll never change my mind

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    We've talked before about how wrong that is

edited June 2020
    No

Your wrong

The wrong belongs to you

Tallahasseeriel on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    I have not had a blizzard in a long time like probably 10+ years
    It does suck how everything closes here at 8pm as there are times I am still hungry or would like to get something more yet I cannot even go to work because it's closed as well

• Mai-KeroMai-Kero Registered User regular
    Hawaiian blizzard, chaos choice

• PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    The best Blizzard is clearly black licorice chunks in soy sauce flavored ice cream with rosemary.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    (sprinkling of coriander on top)

1486253066820.png

The best Blizzard is clearly black licorice chunks in soy sauce flavored ice cream with rosemary.

I mean my wife's favorite ice cream is from a local gelato place with something crazy like 120 flavors and she always goes for shit like Pear and Gorgonzola or garlic and Parmasan.

• jgeisjgeis Registered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »

I mean my wife's favorite ice cream is from a local gelato place with something crazy like 120 flavors and she always goes for shit like Pear and Gorgonzola or garlic and Parmasan.

Man Salt & Straw had a fig and mascarpone ice cream one time and it was truly phenomenal.

They also had a series based around fermented foods the first time I visited LA, stuff like red bean miso ice cream and a fish sauce and caramel ice cream, and they were all better than they had any right to be.

• ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    I've been doing grocery runs for my friend and his wife due to her having some immunity issues. As an extra treat for the produce run this week, he asked me to pick up some Arby's on the way and said to treat myself to whatever I wanted. Looking at the menu...oh my

5ehg86sfvikm.png

Smokehouse Beef Brisket with onions and extra cheddar? Hell yus bruther. Looks like I have dinner covered for tomorrow.

There is no way that the sandwich you will actually get looks like that.

I mean, this is Arby's. A brand that has, on the internet, become synonymous with sadness.

• tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    Ok, I've never been to Arbys and have no intention of going. But someone has to post a picture of their actual food for me at some point, because at this point it's been built up into some unimaginable archetype of mediocrity. Like Dire Lembas.

• The Escape GoatThe Escape Goat incorrigible ruminant they/themRegistered User regular
    their sandwiches look sad but taste good

the perfect combination

9uiytxaqj2j0.jpg
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    There is no way that the sandwich you will actually get looks like that.

I mean, this is Arby's. A brand that has, on the internet, become synonymous with sadness.

Nihilism, bit of a difference.

Also Arby's sandwiches look just like McDonald sandwiches, Burger King sandwiches, Carls Jr sandwiches, and any other fast food place that wraps their sandwiches in paper.

• ShortyShorty touching the meat Intergalactic Cool CourtRegistered User regular
    I love Arby's

• MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    I hadn't actually had Arbys until recently. Then I had the beef and cheddar sandwich with some of their horsey sauce and it was pretty tasty

• TNTrooperTNTrooper Registered User regular
    Arby's could do with a bit more flavor IMO, but whatever their 2 for $5 deal usually has a good meat to money ratio. There is also the meat mountains for when you are really hungry but it never comes out nice and hot, just a lukewarm stack of meat.

steam_sig.png
  • kilnbornkilnborn Registered User regular
    I'm a lukewarm stack of meat, and so are all of you. Arby's has nailed existence.

• knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    Arby’s just took my favorite sandwich (Chcken Cordon Bleu) off the menu so they’re dead to me

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • King RiptorKing Riptor Registered User regular
    knitdan wrote: »
    Arby’s just took my favorite sandwich (Chcken Cordon Bleu) off the menu so they’re dead to me

Its cool though now you can get 2 chicken tenders on a bun with ranch and a slice of cheddar

I have a podcast now. It's about video games and anime!Find it here.
    I'm craving potatoes this morning.

You know I've never had latkes before and they look good I'm thinking I might go grab a sack of potatoes from Kroger and try making some.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    want to watch someone who has seemingly never made macaroni and cheese in their life try to make up a recipe for the dish on the fly?

https://youtu.be/919EY2qSVKY

I couldn’t watch this, I hated both people in it too much within the first 45 seconds.

• ThegreatcowThegreatcow Lord of All Bacons Washington State - It's Wet up here innit? Registered User regular
    their sandwiches look sad but taste good

the perfect combination

Pretty apt. They're sammiches stuffed with delicious meat between smushed slightly moist buns yet despite the description the overall combination is delicious. Pair it with their curly fries and arby's sauce (their own tangy bbq sauce) and you've got yourself a party.

This discussion has been closed.