As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Get out of my dreams, get in to my internet [PAX Online]!

Goose!Goose! That's me, honeyShow me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
edited June 2020 in Social Entropy++
https://online.paxsite.com/

0lcr0p47aw08.png

We doing a PAX online, y'all.

Goose! on

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I don't know if I can handle 9 days of drinking.

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Lasbrook wrote: »

SHUT. THE. FUCK. UP.

Goose! on
  • Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    Lasbrook wrote: »

Hmm should I reconsider my life if I’m on day 3200something of drinking

• Options
    SleepSleep Registered User regular
    Shit im gonna need to cobble together a gaming rig by September

• Options
    chromdomchromdom Who? Where?Registered User regular
    And it does look like Rumple Minze is for sale at several local liquor stores. So I should make my third ever PAX West! 👍

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Pretty sure this is either going to be the format for PAX South as well, if it isn't just cancelled

• Options
    Goose!Goose! That's me, honey Show me the way home, honeyRegistered User regular
    Hopefully by mid-to-late next year there's some form of reliable treatment or vaccine or something.

The news of the steroid helping folks on ventilators survive at a higher rate is promising

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Hey @Tonkka wanna set up a live feed Thursday night Roanoke Zoom hangout?

• Options
    TonkkaTonkka Some one in the club tonight Has stolen my ideas.Registered User regular
    Hmmmmmm. . .

Steam: evilumpire Battle.net: T0NKKA#1588 PS4: T_0_N_N_K_A Twitter Art blog/Portfolio! Twitch?! HEY SATAN Shirts and such