As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Slow down this is an [Animal Crossing] thread

• Options
    JansonJanson Registered User regular
    It’s Friday! I imagine KK showed up a day early because of tomorrow being the bug-off. :)

• Options
    Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Hey folks, anyone need to sell their turnips? How about 549 bells each? I'll be open until I hit noon, because the price will probably drop to like 150. I'm at 10:20 now, so a little less than two hours. Also you can enjoy winter activities. Shops are over the river to the west of the airport.

EDIT: The Dodo Code! [Closed]

Turnips are down to 167 if anyone needs to get something for their root vegetables before tomorrow. I'll be on again later tonight.

Lord Palington on
    SrUxdlb.jpg
  • Options
    DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    i also was extremely confused and worried I straight up had no idea what day it was when i saw KK today

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    I honestly. Literally. Fully. cannot believe that I still haven't gotten a mahi mahi or a giant trevally

I am dumbfounded by the amount of time and bait I've spent on that pier and have nothing to show for it

• Options
    i still need the trevally but I have an unreasonable amount of bait just haven't bothered to use it yet

need to double check the fish list to see if I'm missing anything else

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Hallo! Sorry about the delay— Repose is now open for the Alphabetical Touch & Drop fest!

Head up the cliffs north of the moon and the blue rose field. Items are dropped alphabetically going horizontal, with spaces between different item names :D Not sure how feasible it is to keep things in order, but that's OK!

It's 72 items altogether, with three craftable ones on the right by a worktable so you can craft their variant looks if you want!

Open to all by dodo code 5XV41

SilverWind wrote: »
    The following items will be available in every variation:

Accessories Stand
    ACNH Nintendo Switch
    Air Circulator
    Air Conditioner
    Alto Saxophone
    Aluminum Briefcase
    Amp
    Analog Kitchen Scale
    Anatomical Model
    Ant Farm
    Anthurium Plant
    Antique Bed
    Antique Bureau
    Antique Chair
    Antique Clock
    Antique Console Table
    Antique Mini Table
    Antique Phone
    Antique Table
    Antique Vanity
    Antique Wardrobe

Also the following craftable items will be out so you can customize them to every variant if you desire. Bring your own customization kits! :D
    Acoustic Guitar
    Anchor Statue
    Angled Signpost

I'll be reopening either after the bug off on Saturday, or on Sunday so people who missed touching can do so!

If you want to help contribute to this weekly touchathon quest, I've gathered next week's items:
    Ones I don't have in my catalog (highest priority)

Ones I'll need to order from my catalog (only if you have room!)

Let me know if you're getting any of these so I can cross them off my list! :D I'll have a place you can drop off items when you visit too.

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Hallo! Sorry about the delay— Repose is now open for the Alphabetical Touch & Drop fest!

Head up the cliffs north of the moon and the blue rose field. Items are dropped alphabetically going horizontal, with spaces between different item names :D Not sure how feasible it is to keep things in order, but that's OK!

It's 72 items altogether, with three craftable ones on the right by a worktable so you can craft their variant looks if you want!

Open to friends only right now but I can open to all later in the day. First though.. picking up some sushi for dinner :lol:

The following items will be available in every variation:

Accessories Stand
    ACNH Nintendo Switch
    Air Circulator
    Air Conditioner
    Alto Saxophone
    Aluminum Briefcase
    Amp
    Analog Kitchen Scale
    Anatomical Model
    Ant Farm
    Anthurium Plant
    Antique Bed
    Antique Bureau
    Antique Chair
    Antique Clock
    Antique Console Table
    Antique Mini Table
    Antique Phone
    Antique Table
    Antique Vanity
    Antique Wardrobe

Also the following craftable items will be out so you can customize them to every variant if you desire. Bring your own customization kits! :D
    Acoustic Guitar
    Anchor Statue
    Angled Signpost

I'll be reopening either after the bug off on Saturday, or on Sunday so people who missed touching can do so!

If you want to help contribute to this weekly touchathon quest, I've gathered next week's items:
    Ones I don't have in my catalog (highest priority)

Ones I'll need to order from my catalog (only if you have room!)

Let me know if you're getting any of these so I can cross them off my list! :D I'll have a place you can drop off items when you visit too.

Thank you for doing this! It has to be a ton of work on your part!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    I talked to KK to find out why he was here in a Friday and he said he wanted to visit before "hitting the road again"

I also just thought he was gone tomorrow for bug off but maybe he'll be gone for a while?

• Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    #pipe wrote: »
    I talked to KK to find out why he was here in a Friday and he said he wanted to visit before "hitting the road again"

I also just thought he was gone tomorrow for bug off but maybe he'll be gone for a while?

He says that every time from what I’ve seen. I really think it’s as simple as they moved his visit to Friday to accommodate the bug off Saturday and I’d expect he’ll be back around the following Saturday like normal.

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    @SilverWind I definitely have a black beach chair. I'll check my catalogue for the rest in a little while.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    @SilverWind I completely forgot to order things last night to collect and mail today. I have mailed the black basketball hoop and caramel mocha baby bear. I'll order the other baby bear for one of the kids so I can go collect it and drop it off!

Also, I just started using Nookazon. I'm missing more non-seasonal DIYS than I thought; a couple of items I own and assumed I had the recipe for, lol. Here's my DIY wishlist if anyone is able to help out!

• Options
    SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    I'm still looking for a few Nook Miles items, if anyone has them to sell/trade:
    -Red Stripe Lighthouse
    -Red Spring Horse toy

-Orange Snack Machine
    -Black Godzilla statue

My available Nook items:
    Yellow Lifeguard
    Red Porta Toilet
    White Street Lamp
    Red Drink Machine
    Blue/Yellow Chairs
    White Snack Machine
    Black Spring Horse
    Green Telescope
    Yellow Phone Box
    Pink Cotton Candy Cart
    Red/Yellow Jungle Gym
    Red Text Satellite Dish
    Brown Lighthouse
    Dark Green/Brown Godzilla
    Red/Blue/Green Teacup Ride (the drab one)
    Construction sign #1
    Utility pole 2 with markings
    Silver Park Clock
    Black Solar Panel
    Blue/White Pool

I'm also looking for one of the Whiteboard variants: "fact-finding meeting" that has like a chart of photos on it.

SaraLuna on
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    -Red Stripe Lighthouse
    -Red Spring Horse toy
    -Orange Snack Machine
    -Black Godzilla statue

My available Nook items:
    Yellow Lifeguard
    Red Porta Toilet
    White Street Lamp
    Red Drink Machine
    Blue/Yellow Chairs
    White Snack Machine
    Black Spring Horse
    Green Telescope
    Yellow Phone Box
    Pink Cotton Candy Cart
    Red/Yellow Jungle Gym
    Red Text Satellite Dish
    Brown Lighthouse
    Construction sign #1
    Silver Park Clock
    Black Solar Panel
    Blue/White Pool

I'm also looking for one of the Whiteboard variants: "fact-finding meeting" that has like a chart of photos on it.

I have the red and white lighthouse (labeled red in the catelog). I'll order and send to you tomorrow! :)

edit: wow, I need a LOT of the items you happen to have:

Yellow Lifeguard
    red drink machine
    blue/yellow chairs
    white snack machine
    green telescope
    gold phone box
    pink cotton candy stall
    red jungle gym
    red satellite dish
    brown godzilla
    ongoing work construction sign
    silver park clock

....Can I offer you NMT or bells or anything else? That's... a lot, over a lot of days. If you wanted to choose just one or two from your list, that'd already be great.

And I guess I could start by finding that whiteboard for you :D

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Can I trade and or buy a blue phone booth from anyone?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    PaperLuigi44PaperLuigi44 My amazement is at maximum capacity. Registered User regular
    I can order the red spring horse, I added you as a friend @pablo_price so if you take a quick trip to Galloway to activate gifting I can send you it tomorrow.

• Options
    -Red Stripe Lighthouse
    -Red Spring Horse toy
    -Orange Snack Machine
    -Black Godzilla statue

My available Nook items:
    Yellow Lifeguard
    Red Porta Toilet
    White Street Lamp
    Red Drink Machine
    Blue/Yellow Chairs
    White Snack Machine
    Black Spring Horse
    Green Telescope
    Yellow Phone Box
    Pink Cotton Candy Cart
    Red/Yellow Jungle Gym
    Red Text Satellite Dish
    Brown Lighthouse
    Construction sign #1
    Silver Park Clock
    Black Solar Panel
    Blue/White Pool

I have the red and white lighthouse (labeled red in the catelog). I'll order and send to you tomorrow! :)

Yellow Lifeguard
    red drink machine
    blue/yellow chairs
    white snack machine
    green telescope
    gold phone box
    pink cotton candy stall
    red jungle gym
    red satellite dish
    brown godzilla
    silver park clock

....Can I offer you NMT or bells or anything else? That's... a lot, over a lot of days. If you wanted to choose just one or two from your list, that'd already be great.

I'll start ordering these items. can you send me your full nook list sometime? there might be some other nook things I'd want just in case

• Options
    edited June 2020
    -Red Stripe Lighthouse
    -Red Spring Horse toy
    -Orange Snack Machine
    -Black Godzilla statue

My available Nook items:
    Yellow Lifeguard
    Red Porta Toilet
    White Street Lamp
    Red Drink Machine
    Blue/Yellow Chairs
    White Snack Machine
    Black Spring Horse
    Green Telescope
    Yellow Phone Box
    Pink Cotton Candy Cart
    Red/Yellow Jungle Gym
    Red Text Satellite Dish
    Brown Lighthouse
    Construction sign #1
    Silver Park Clock
    Black Solar Panel
    Blue/White Pool

Yellow Lifeguard
    red drink machine
    blue/yellow chairs
    white snack machine
    green telescope
    gold phone box
    pink cotton candy stall
    red jungle gym
    red satellite dish
    brown godzilla
    silver park clock

I'll start ordering these items. can you send me your full nook list sometime? there might be some other nook things I'd want just in case

Yes! My catalog is here: https://nookazon.com/profile/2361358550/catalog - I haven't finished with it yet, I'm about... most of the way down just the household items. Oh, I did get the whiteboard for you though. If you have time to come over, I have it dropped at my entrance - 5XV41

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Options
    I have the black monster statue! Will order now.

Does anyone have the blue monster statue?

• Options
    WyvernWyvern Registered User regular
    @SilverWind I just sent both the black beach chair and the choco bear. That was all I had.

Switch: SW-2431-2728-9604 || 3DS: 0817-4948-1650
  • Options
    @SilverWind I can get you the pink cotton candy stand and red satellite dish (assuming that’s the parabolic antenna with the red logo?) for you!

• Options
    Thank you @Wyvern and @Janson ! And Janson I'll send you the blue godzilla tomorrow :D

signature.png
  • Options
    Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    @ladybug2332 has it. She’s ordered one now, we’ll get it your way tomorrow.

Blackhawk1313 on
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    ladybug2332 has it. She’s ordered one now, we’ll get it your way tomorrow.

Thank you very much! Is there anything I can get you in return?

Librarian's ghost on

• Options

She said only thing she’s looking for at the moment is a recipe for ironwood dresser or an ironwood dresser.

• Options
    @SilverWind I ordered the lifeguard chair, drink machine, snack machine, playground gym, and the Godzilla

• Options

She said only thing she’s looking for at the moment is a recipe for ironwood dresser or an ironwood dresser.

I just checked my diy pile. I only have spare Ironwood bed and chair diys at the moment but I can definitely send a pre-made dresser if she’d like!

• Options

I just checked my diy pile. I only have spare Ironwood bed and chair diys at the moment but I can definitely send a pre-made dresser if she’d like!

If you have a made dresser she would be absolutely happy with that.

• Options
    TayaTaya Registered User regular
    The Bug Off is fun. More enjoyable than the fishing tourney IMO.

• Options
    LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    So I got a pretty late start on the bug off but with my final hunt right at the buzzer I managed to break my own record and catch 14 bugs which was enough to put me over 300 points.

So glad I didn’t have to figure out how to time travel.

• Options
    At one point I had 5 kids under the age of 9 catching bugs on my island today, my flowers are trashed, lol. I’m so thankful it’s hard to do much damage to flowers in this game!

If anyone missed anything from today’s Bug-Off, I have at least one duplicate of every prize. I’d be happy to send things to people!

• Options
    i was busy all day and missed bug off and don't feel like time travelling, but it comes around multiple times during the summer right?

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • Options
    Yup! Last Saturday of June, July, August and September. :)

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    What were some of the prizes as I went to bed and missed it

• Options
    Ladybug umbrella
    Ladybug rug
    Toy cockroach
    Toy centipede
    Butterfly wallpaper
    Butterfly wand
    Termite mound
    Spider web (wall decoration)
    Spider door plate
    Bug aloha shirt
    Butterfly backpack
    Bug cage small bag
    Artisanal bug cage

• Options
    AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    I got a few of the things, I'll need to do it again next month.

• Options
    #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Daisy is selling at 93 on my island if anyone is interested.
    Edit : closed

Lemme know if you'd like me to open up again for cheap nips

#pipe on
  • Options
    Pudge is moving out, which is sad, but this Marshal squirrel is moving in?

• Options
    BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Marshall is no Peanut

• Options
    Ladybug2332Ladybug2332 Registered User regular
    @timspork's ghost i have your phone box 😊

• Options
    "timspork's ghost" i have your phone box 😊

Yay! I have your Dresser. Skull Land is open if you have time! I am AFK but I put the dressers right outside the airport!

Dodo Code is, DB0VM