As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Slow down this is an [Animal Crossing] thread

• LanzLanz ...Za?Registered User regular
    Yard Sale is go! Dodo Code is 692N0

waNkm4k.jpg?1
    All DIYs and Yard Sale items are for anyone who wants them, first come first serve, everything from furniture to cloths to even way too many dinosaur fossils.

DIYs are in the Town Square, Yard Sale items on the South East corner of the beach and the nearby park

waNkm4k.jpg?1
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Thanks, Lanz! Your island is looking great!

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    edited June 2020
    No prob, and thank you!

EDIT: Yard Sale is still going! Probably gonna leave this up most of the day

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    7Q4FL

Reopened for week 1 of touch and drop alphabetical edition for anyone else interested :D

Just head north of the moon. If you accidentally pluck any of the blue roses, that's OK! Consider that a 1000 bell bonus :lol:

Let me know if this non fencing fencing works or if it's clunky. Items are arranged alphabetically top left downwards, but so long as you keep it in the same square, it's all good

Accessories Stand (5)
    ACNH Nintendo Switch (1)
    Air Circulator (5)
    Air Conditioner (6)
    Alto Saxophone (1)
    Aluminum Briefcase (2)
    Amp (7)
    Analog Kitchen Scale (8)
    Anatomical Model (1)
    Ant Farm (1)
    Anthurium Plant (5)
    Antique Bed (3)
    Antique Bureau (3)
    Antique Chair (3)
    Antique Clock (3)
    Antique Console Table (3)
    Antique Mini Table (3)
    Antique Phone (3)
    Antique Table (3)
    Antique Vanity (3)
    Antique Wardrobe (3)

Craftable items you can customize if you wish (bring your kits)
    Acoustic Guitar
    Anchor Statue
    Angled Signpost

signature.png
  • JansonJanson Registered User regular
    Yes, thank you! I found a recipe I was missing, woo!

I love your shrine mountain and the cafe area is really lovely!

Janson wrote: »
    Yes, thank you! I found a recipe I was missing, woo!

I love your shrine mountain and the cafe area is really lovely!

No Prob, and thank you!

waNkm4k.jpg?1
    Also if anyone can tell me what on earth is in Cranston's house that has the small owl figurine, please let me know. I am trying to figure out if that owl is part of it or a separate thing

waNkm4k.jpg?1
    SilverWind wrote: »
    If you accidentally pluck any of the blue roses, that's OK! Consider that a 1000 bell bonus :lol:

...what

How did I not know they’re worth that much?

And gold roses are, too!

Well, at least I know how to quickly raise funds if I’m in need!

Lanz wrote: »
    Also if anyone can tell me what on earth is in Cranston's house that has the small owl figurine, please let me know. I am trying to figure out if that owl is part of it or a separate thing

Is it a decorative log shelf? Sadly, comes with the shelf https://nookazon.com/product/1087316295

signature.png
    edited June 2020
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Lanz wrote: »

Is it a decorative log shelf? Sadly, comes with the shelf https://nookazon.com/product/1087316295

that's the one! thank you!

Lanz on
    waNkm4k.jpg?1
    My island is open; it’s raining hard and I’ve already caught a few sharks and a coelacanth.

Saharah is here selling future tech wallpaper and berry chocolates flooring!

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Saharah is here. I'll be opening for a while until afternoon Ring Fit time. Cityscape wall (the cool high rise night time city one) and Sidewalk floor are the two purchasable items. Her large carpet is a lovely blue Persian rug. Also Ray's Occult Books is overflowing with DIYs. Please god come take them.

Dodo Code is: L4JVB

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

If you’re open again this evening I’d love to swing by, but I understand if you’re not planning to be. :)

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Janson wrote: »
    If you’re open again this evening I’d love to swing by, but I understand if you’re not planning to be. :)

I can reopen after the afternoon ring fit!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    @timspork's ghost sorry @Ladybug2332 has clinicals for her doctorate today, I can easily facilitate getting you the phone box though, just let me know.

"timspork's ghost" sorry Ladybug2332 has clinicals for her doctorate today, I can easily facilitate getting you the phone box though, just let me know.

No problem! My island is open right now with the code two posts up. I left several dressers sitting outside the airport. Let me know if that works!

• Blackhawk1313Blackhawk1313 Demon Hunter for Hire Time RiftRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    "timspork's ghost" sorry Ladybug2332 has clinicals for her doctorate today, I can easily facilitate getting you the phone box though, just let me know.

No problem! My island is open right now with the code two posts up. I left several dressers sitting outside the airport. Let me know if that works!

Ok I’ll bring her by in just a moment.
    EDIT: And done! Thanks for the dressers I know that’ll make her happy, your phone box is sitting right on the path north of your airport where the dressers were.

Meanwhile, I’ll have Isla Dobie open for most of the day if you want to unload turnips early this week at 237 a pop. I currently just have a path made that will lead to the shop since I’m in the process of a major terraforming project but come on by!

Dodo code is CYR7C or you can join via turnip exchange below:

https://turnip.exchange/island/b66cbd64

Tips never needed but appreciated. :)

Blackhawk1313 on
    Thanks for the Tardis!

Skull Land briefly closed due to error and also exercise time but has reopened to everyone on my friend list, which is pretty much everyone since I never turn down an invite. Come get carpets!

Love your recent changes to the island, @timspork's ghost! The money tree/waterfall island looks rad as do the new paths. And I appreciate the new phrase you’ve taught your villagers. ;)

Repose is open. Nothing much going on, I will be afk. Lief is in town. I put out last week's T&D items if you want (I had one last friend request it :) )

signature.png
  • DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    My sister's boyfriend let me borrow his Switch so I could Cross Animals and oh god it's like coming home.

also so what's the deal with touching things to add them to your nook shop thing? is it just other player's stuff, or can I go into Curlos' house and touch all his cool furniture?

My sister's boyfriend let me borrow his Switch so I could Cross Animals and oh god it's like coming home.

also so what's the deal with touching things to add them to your nook shop thing? is it just other player's stuff, or can I go into Curlos' house and touch all his cool furniture?

If a player drops an item in leaf form, you can pick it up and drop it. The game adds it to your list of known items and you can order your own copy from nook shopping. You have to do this with every color and version.

• DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    ahhh oh god of course you do

• LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    I've got turnips at 361 for the next three hours if anyone wants me to open up.

• WeX MajorsWeX Majors 8th Floor, MegashipRegistered User regular
    Hi guys, been a while. Listen, Agent S has a birthday tomorrow and I decided that he needs to finally start his career as a Pro Wrestler. So if anyone can mail me a BLUE Pro Wrestler Outfit and/or a BLUE Luchador Mask, I'd HIGHLY appreciate it.

• SaraLunaSaraLuna Registered User regular
    I’m open to friends for a while.
    Will be afk, but it’s raining if anyone wants to hunt for the new fish.

• I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular
    @WeX Majors I have the blue mask and the red/blue wrestler outfit.

• Grey GhostGrey Ghost Registered User regular
    Oh god the cicadas

• Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    @Lasbrook I wouldn't mind a quick trip for some turnips if you have time.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • LasbrookLasbrook It takes a lot to make a stew When it comes to me and youRegistered User regular
    Sure, dodo code is 913BC

• #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Step one this morning is planting 5,000 coconut trees to lure all the dang beetles

I may have been late for work this morning because of the cicadas
    #pipe wrote: »
    Step one this morning is planting 5,000 coconut trees to lure all the dang beetles

FWIW I find it better to hunt beetles on mystery islands. They have a higher spawn rate (or seem to!) and since the island is smaller it’s a lot easier to run around on them.

I went 20 days without even *seeing* a rainbow stag on my island to catching 8 in one visit to a mystery island.

• Lord PalingtonLord Palington he.him.his History-loving pal!Registered User regular
    Thanks for the turnips, Las, I really dug your island.

In other news - Knox the golden-armored chicken knight has requested to go on another adventure. He's in boxes today if anyone wants a cranky old knight-errant.

SrUxdlb.jpg
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Caught these two suckers within about 10 minutes
    imfqoorya3o0.jpg
    drwfw2kvacjp.jpg
    STILL NO MAHI MAHI THOUGH

My island is open all evening!

- It’s raining!
    - I have the ability to craft all golden tools if anyone wants them!
    - I have all the kimono stands, all the screens and a blue kitchen island out for touching upon requests from friends!

Hey what does rain have to do with fishing anyway? Isn't the Coelacanth the only fish rain makes a difference for?

#pipe wrote: »
    Hey what does rain have to do with fishing anyway? Isn't the Coelacanth the only fish rain makes a difference for?

Supposedly when it rains there is a higher chance of rare fish.

Certain rare fish, like the barrel eye and sharks, appear more frequently in the rain

Caught a barrel eye and four sharks in ten minutes of fishing in the rain last night!

Ooh, coming over to touch that kitchen island :D

I finally finished entering my furniture catalog into Nookazon. Phew!

It's in my sig--let me know if you want anything~

signature.png