As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

SE++ Minecraft: We're Still Here!

• webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Alright, can someone send me the IP?

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    https://discord.gg/XdedrQ

hop on the discord it has most of the info

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Hah. I've been part of the discord since last year, just completely forgot about it. Doh.

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I played yesterday! I’ll probably play again today!

And then I’ll disappear forever.

Here's some screenshots before we update and I have to wait a week before getting shaders back.

g4o2drl14tcy.jpg
    pnd2kerk1mb7.jpg
    yctmbe089vlm.jpg
    99ls3i04tony.jpg

• EncEnc A Fool with Compassion Pronouns: He, Him, HisRegistered User regular
    Man, I always want shaders but I really don't trust those sites.

The front halls of my manse are looking good. Water feature almost done!

I built a dirt hovel last night! Im very proud.

• PetesalzlPetesalzl vorpal blade in hand Registered User regular
    have SE server switched to 1.16? and if so how is everyone enjoying it so far?

Shadows creeping across the hill at dusk.

Also Creepers are still damn scary after all these years.

oin77e4t0kvd.jpg

Petesalzl wrote: »

Not yet. Soon(tm)

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Petesalzl wrote: »

Not yet. Soon(tm)

Now

• AeytherAeyther Registered User regular
    Server is updated to 1.16.1 and the nether has been reset.

1.16 good

Finally, black blocks that looks good

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    yeah super enjoying the blackstone and its many variants

I should probably read the patch notes.

New nether is bizarre and terrifying

Lemme just make a note here;

“Nnnnnnnevvvverrrrrr.... go... inntoooooo... the neeeewwwww.... nnnnnnnneethhhherrrrr.”

webguy20 wrote: »

oin77e4t0kvd.jpg

Hey, that whole plain is yours now, @webguy20 . I'm slowly dismantling my base and will be carting it off somewhere else now.

Enc wrote: »
    webguy20 wrote: »

oin77e4t0kvd.jpg

Hey, that whole plain is yours now, @webguy20 . I'm slowly dismantling my base and will be carting it off somewhere else now.

It wasn't because I moved in was it? If so I can wander off. I don't have too much to cart off.

edited July 2020
    No worries, man. I'm planning a mega build that was going to stretch to that torchline, I'm already 3/4 moved to a new location a bit farther from spawn.

I did connect you to spawn via a new road, and will be leaving the warehouse as the Spawntown port harbor once I'm fully moved out.

Enc on
    Enc wrote: »
    No worries, man. I'm planning a mega build that was going to stretch to that torchline, I'm already 3/4 moved to a new location a bit farther from spawn.

I did connect you to spawn via a new road, and will be leaving the warehouse as the Spawntown port harbor once I'm fully moved out.

Gotcha. I figured that Torchline was a border but didn't realize it was going to stretch right up to it.

hope its cool for me to talk minecraft on here even though im not on the SE server. I was going to ask to join, but a few friends wanted to start a new server with the release of 1.16 so im playing with them on that. none of them like/do villager trading. where as i tend to do a lot of villager trading, including turning them into zombies and then back to villagers to get better prices. so they all give me a hard time, and refer to me as exploiting the underclass and being an evil overlord doing evil experiments. so i built a small two story castle-like structure out the blackstone blocks. but my plan is to slowly over time keep adding floors to it. eventually i want it to resemble orthanc, the black tower of isengard. there will be no dawn for villagers.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    it is cool yes, this is basically a minecraft general discussion thread

BahamutZERO.gif
    Tell them to abandon that server imo

:rotate:

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    Tell them to abandon that server imo

:rotate:

Why, because Petesalzl has already become it's new Dark Lord and there is no hope for them?

JtgVX0H.png
    Everyone come to SE++ :D

• cB557cB557 voOOP Registered User regular
    Oh hey new PC means I can finally get on the server.

I need to tear down my build its making me mad

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    I need to tear down my build its making me mad

tear town the torches and creeper it!

the new soul torches are super cool, but sadly i worry they are not bright enough to make things creeper proof. and i need them to be creeper proof

For those of you who have been crafting spawn, is there a good location, say maybe 16x16 where I could set up a farmers market?

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    I need to reserve the spot right next to my berry-crushing facility, but any other spot is good with me.

• Vrtra TheoryVrtra Theory Registered User regular
    @webguy20 a farmer's market would be great! If it's quite small it might fit right in off the main path to the west where the sheep used to be.

Or if larger it could go further west in the large grassy clearing, in front of the new barn.

There's probably a bunch of other good spots too :)

Are you a Software Engineer living in Seattle? HBO is hiring, message me.
    @webguy20 a farmer's market would be great! If it's quite small it might fit right in off the main path to the west where the sheep used to be.

Or if larger it could go further west in the large grassy clearing, in front of the new barn.

There's probably a bunch of other good spots too :)

I was figuring a small stand, with some fenced animals for a petting zoo, and a few spots for melons to grow. If someone is online tonight could they mark off over by the barn for me? I won't be on probably until tomorrow, its D&D night tonight. Seems like next to a barn is a good place for a farmers market.

• Dr. FlamingoDr. Flamingo 49 Gilded Disc Perceives the Sun Registered User regular
    Y'know, a good spot would be behind my normal house, so the road between Blue and me leads right into the middle of the market? Just one suggestion.

There is also the little area besides the windmill

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • Vrtra TheoryVrtra Theory Registered User regular
    Oh that path idea sounds even better to me, that side could use more stuff as well.

Are you a Software Engineer living in Seattle? HBO is hiring, message me.
    Oh that path idea sounds even better to me, that side could use more stuff as well.

I like the path idea too!

edited July 2020
    FYI, Az and I are running an East/West underground railway at height 11, 0x

It should run from -700ish to 1700ish

Enc on