As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Animal Crossing] has new and improved friends list in OP, please update your info.

• amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    n0p0pdnzjpyk.jpg
    Celeste is here! Gates are open. She's on the east beach.

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    edited June 2020
    I’m convinced Mahi doesn’t exist. I’ve been on this big fish island for 3 hours (not non-stop) and have 0 Mahi.

Edit: When you really need it, complaining on the internet works!

akjak on
    Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    3 hours? Damn. I caught one on my island. At least you have until October to get one.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    ACNHWF is live! Gates are open! Talky Camel apparently doesn't fall into pitfalls!

Tell the Dodos KMM5V.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Saharah is here. I'll be opening for a while until afternoon Ring Fit time. Cityscape wall (the cool high rise night time city one) and Sidewalk floor are the two purchasable items. Her large carpet is a lovely blue Persian rug. Also Ray's Occult Books is overflowing with DIYs. Please god come take them.

Dodo Code is: L4JVB

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    @Ken O
    : D

We can be there in cca 2hrs - hope to catch you while not AFK ; )

Trying to trick Saharah into a pitfall - how mean! : 0
    We will avenge her in the ring!

Ugh, I need to get on a call for an hour. Then I will be back open. So gates open again at 12 ET.

I didn't try to trick Talky Camel. As I was burying the Pitfalls they kept walking across them.

Comics, Games, Booze
    edited June 2020
    Gates are open, grab an opponent and jump in the ring.

Tell the Dodos N8MR6

Sporty Pig is not immune to Pitfalls. I just watched him walk straight into one, get really mad, and walk into a second...
    He also doesn't know he is being evicted tomorrow.

Ken O on
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Thanks to some final generous contributions from @amethystoak we are all ready for this week's alphabetical touch and drop, and ahead of schedule! I'll likely open on Thursday, Friday, and maybe Sunday again if those days work for people :D

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    Closing up again now that the dust has settled. I got busier with IRL stuff than I thought I would.

Comics, Games, Booze
    iehcglwo577l.jpg
    80hb0xta4ysf.jpg
    Some highlights.

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Ken O wrote: »
    Closing up again now that the dust has settled. I got busier with IRL stuff than I thought I would.

Damn, I've been busy too and keep missing my window.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    @Toxic Toys
    Shoot!
    I definitely wanna fight you!

Hope the IRL stuff eases up another day @Ken O and you can organize another championship for us! ; ) This was fun!

• rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    Man, IRL has definitely cut into my AC time lately. Missed the bug-off entirely.

For the Redd time-traveling, how exactly does that work? Find a day with him, buy something, move ahead to pick it up, then just rewind a day?

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Bring it on @PirateQueen . I've been training for the last day to improve my combat skills. I've battle the most deadliest animals that could be found and defeated them all. Come at me if you want to throw your life away!

92bipkhkmglt.jpg

@Toxic Toys
    How appropriate - you fight like a cow! : P

@rndmhero
    You're right - that's exactly how it works
    (not that I'd *ever* do that... someone else told me.. ahem...)

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    OK folks, today is Weber’s birthday! He is the kindest, sweetest lazy duck you’ll ever meet, and I absolutely adore him. Gates are open for those who wish to shower him with all the gifts he deserves! he lives in the center northwest, 1st level, near the base of the waterfall.

My entrepreneurial and entirely honest and not shifty at all cousin is also visiting. He’s sold all of his wares already except for a fake serene painting.

Folks who are hot to water flowers are welcome to target the purple/yellow, white/black, white/red rose pairs in the north center of the first level, as well as the purple rose cluster 3rd level NE.

Dodo Code: HMW4F

edited June 2020
    Sorry everyone, I got tied up with mid-year review stuff for work. I can reopen the arena tomorrow at what ever time works for everyone. I'll be unavailable 12-1 ET but other than that it shouldn't be an issue.

It is possibly the dumbest fun I've had in awhile. It's a good thing I was in an empty area because I was laughing that hard.

Ken O on
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Marshal is moving in and he already seems like a jerk but I want a squirrel villager. I have a large stack of Amiibo cards on hand. Anyone have a favorite, none Marshal, squirrel?

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Anti-SeanAnti-Sean Registered User regular
    Marshal is moving in and he already seems like a jerk but I want a squirrel villager. I have a large stack of Amiibo cards on hand. Anyone have a favorite, none Marshal, squirrel?

NIBBLES!!!one!!!eleven!

Anti-Sean wrote: »

NIBBLES!!!one!!!eleven!

I was looking at Nibbles and Sylvanna.

@Toxic Toys

When you mess with the bull you get the horns. It's too bad you'll never see Davy Jones' locker as I'm going to plant you in the ground.

:P

• rndmherorndmhero Registered User regular
    "Toxic Toys"

rndmhero
    You're right - that's exactly how it works
    (not that I'd *ever* do that... someone else told me.. ahem...)

Thank you! I ask only so that I, too, can just read about these things.

@Toxic Toys
    Careful how you proceed, good man
    Intemperate indeed, good man
    Answer for the accusations I lay at your feet or
    Prepare to bleed, good man

• Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Any good turnip prices today? My wife has a bunch she needs to unload.

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
  • Brainiac 8Brainiac 8 Don't call me Shirley... Registered User regular
    Also, I have wasted somewhere near 80-100 baits on the pier and I for the life of me cannot find a Giant Trevally! :mad:

3DS Friend Code - 1032-1293-2997
    Nintendo Network ID - Brainiac_8
    PSN - Brainiac_8
    Steam - http://steamcommunity.com/id/BRAINIAC8/
    Add me!
    I'm not even going to make any threats. I've lost every match so far. I'll keep ringing the bell, though. Hahaha.

I wonder when Isabelle will finally put her foot (paw?) down and tell me that there are too many weeds on my island. I hope never... -goes to plant more weeds-

@PirateQueen

Pretty words are nice when you're speaking from the announcers table. But when you step into the squared circle they won't help you none. The only talking that I will be doing is with my wrestling moves that will leave you dazed and confused.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Saharah is here. I'll be opening for a while until afternoon Ring Fit time. Cityscape wall (the cool high rise night time city one) and Sidewalk floor are the two purchasable items. Her large carpet is a lovely blue Persian rug. Also Ray's Occult Books is overflowing with DIYs. Please god come take them.

If someone wouldn't mind nabbing that cityscape wall for me I would appreciate it.

camo_sig.png
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    For squirrels, it’s hard to beat Static.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
    mts wrote: »

If someone wouldn't mind nabbing that cityscape wall for me I would appreciate it.

Skull Land briefly closed due to error and also exercise time but has reopened to everyone on my friend list, which is pretty much everyone since I never turn down an invite. Come get carpets!

Agent S is also cool - I mean, a superhero squirrel!

@Toxic Toys
    You sure sound tough!
    But how tough are you really?

Meet me at Ken's island tomorrow and let's settle this once and for all

I name @amethystoak as my second and have full faith in her wrestling skills!

4yrkrhp37w4s.jpg
    Waiting for shredded cheese.

• SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Repose is open. Nothing much going on, I will be afk. Lief is in town. I put out last week's T&D items if you want (I had one last friend request it :) )

SilverWind on
    signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
    Agent S is also cool - I mean, a superhero squirrel!

@Toxic Toys
    You sure sound tough!
    But how tough are you really?

Meet me at Ken's island tomorrow and let's settle this once and for all

I name @amethystoak as my second and have full faith in her wrestling skills!

I should be able to be open from 1 ET to 4 ET tomorrow if any time around then works for this epic throwdown.

Comics, Games, Booze
    @PirateQueen

Oh, I will the there. I'm tougher that the rocks that shatters shovels. I will bring along some medicine for you, not that it going to fix what I do to you.. This is going to be the most brutal match the A.C.W. (animal crossing wrestling) will have ever seen.

lol I still think I could go over the top a little more :P

LOL
    You can go even more over the top? : D

Hope you have a lot of NMTs saved up for a quick escape cause if not I plan to totally annihilate you!

3ET tomorrow works perfectly, bring it on!!

LOL. I total could go bigger. Not to age myself too badly but I grew up on WWF and WCW.

PirateQueen, you don't know about pain yet. But Toxic here is willing to teach ya. The ring is my classroom. I will be your professor in pain 101. You will know a whole new world of hurt as they carry you out of the ring. Toxic is the most dynamic wrestler to have every lived and you are not ready to be in the same building as me, let alone wrestle in the A.C.W. You would be better off hopping back on the boat of your and sailing back to your island while you still can. You are not ready to step into the ring with the big animals of the A.C.W.

: 0 : 0

Well, you may have won in terms of trash talk prof @Toxic Toys , but we'll see who wins in the ring tomorrow ; )

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    I dunno all my jock villagers talk about how tough toxic after visiting

camo_sig.png
This discussion has been closed.