As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Chat]ter's Block

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    An hour ago i couldnt keep my eyes open now I’m wide awake

Hello chat I’m mad

Hello Mad, i had a coffee at 7pm.

• emnmnmeemnmnme Registered User regular
    c995mi7pdfbt.png
    idgi

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular

Hello chat I’m mad

I wish coffee had that effect on me anymore

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

Hello chat I’m mad

I wish coffee had that effect on me anymore

my trick is that i don't drink much coffee.

• credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    emnmnme wrote: »
    c995mi7pdfbt.png
    idgi

as in teabag by crouching repeatedly so tea and crumpets

unless the idgi was a joke in which case my b and it is I who did not get it

credeiki on
    Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • knitdanknitdan In ur base Killin ur guysRegistered User regular
    I think I'm developing an ingrown hair along the jawline. There is no bump but the area is tender to the touch.

Maybe it’s beard cancer.

“I was quick when I came in here, I’m twice as quick now”
    -Indiana Solo, runner of blades
  • DeebaserDeebaser on my way to work in a suit and a tie Ahhhh...come on fucking guyRegistered User regular
    Arch wrote: »
    A. go back to your expensive-ass city you yankee dirtbags and stop gentrifying my city

B. we don't have a lot of COVID cases and our first case in asheville was from a traveler from NYC stay the fk OUT

It might even be super gentrification. A lot of folks bailing are keeping their NYC salaries.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Organichu wrote: »
    21stCentury i just reread some of the earlier posts from when I was driving. What is doing a Trudeau?

it's doing that thing trudeau did.

@21stCentury sorry, the only thing I know about Trudeau is that he’s hot

• A Kobold's KoboldA Kobold's Kobold He/Him MississippiRegistered User regular
    Apparently there's an actual ARMS song called [NAME REDACTED] and I think that's hilarious

Switch Friend Code: SW-3011-6091-2364
    21stCentury i just reread some of the earlier posts from when I was driving. What is doing a Trudeau?

it's doing that thing trudeau did.

@21stCentury sorry, the only thing I know about Trudeau is that he’s hot

yes, well, i did a trudeau in high school.

• ArchArch Neat-o, mosquito! Registered User regular
    Deebaser wrote: »
    Arch wrote: »
    A. go back to your expensive-ass city you yankee dirtbags and stop gentrifying my city

B. we don't have a lot of COVID cases and our first case in asheville was from a traveler from NYC stay the fk OUT

It might even be super gentrification. A lot of folks bailing are keeping their NYC salaries.

This is bullshit i demand an nyc salary

Apparently there's an actual ARMS song called [NAME REDACTED] and I think that's hilarious

please to be explain?

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    Ok but it shouldn’t matter that you were really hot in high school because you’re also really hot now 🤓

Ok but it shouldn’t matter that you were really hot in high school because you’re also really hot now 🤓

oh you charmer.

please to be explain?

the song's actual title is, and this is not a joke, "[NAME REDACTED]". I am not censoring that for comedic effect. That's the actual title. Apparently.

To me, this is funny.

I think it's a boss fight theme

• EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I refuse to even smile at the title "[name redacted]" unless it's a cover of a John Cage classic, or I get taken down by a particularly violent MTF, or I start worshiping the king in yellow

whew I spooked myself out just thinking about the king in yellow and had to turn on the lights

Eddy on
    "and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
    i had coffee at 7pm, it's 1:30 am.

Do i go to bed, do I eat a spaghetti, do i play a DarkDunge or do i harness my creative juices.

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »
    I refuse to even smile at the title "[name redacted]" unless it's a cover of a John Cage classic, or I get taken down by a particularly violent MTF, or I start worshiping the king in yellow

whew I spooked myself out just thinking about the king in yellow and had to turn on the lights

To be clear he is absolutely real and also coming for you

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    i demand an nyc pizza

• Crimson KingCrimson King Registered User regular
    i'm the king in yellow and i've been posting to these forums for years under a transparently thin nom de plume. all my posts contain sigils

wow they replaced the original creepy photo in scp-701 (which was perfect due to its 'found footage of some low budget play' feeling) with some gamer-ass character-select-screen attempt at a creepy photo

this is the original for reference
    tumblr_pmopzxrrxP1vgf7nm_540.jpg

wow they replaced the original creepy photo in scp-701 (which was perfect due to its 'found footage of some low budget play' feeling) with some gamer-ass character-select-screen attempt at a creepy photo

this is the original for reference
    tumblr_pmopzxrrxP1vgf7nm_540.jpg

I don't like Scups.

happy canadian day btw.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    It's weird how relaxing it is to have made and eaten some cookies.

This was a good choice.

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    happy canadian day btw.

The day when Mrs Canada accidentally discovered an entirely new country in her lab.

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
    edited July 2020
    Winky wrote: »

To be clear he is absolutely real and also coming for you

I'm going to sue creepypasta sites with the same legal scaffolding used by the Twitch simp

Just gratuitously introduce pictures of like, abandoned houses and moldy dolls

an affidavit devoted to all the times I peepooed myself (in fear, not for laziness or sexual gratification [I'll of course clarify for the court those instances out of an abundance of transparency])

Eddy on
    I bet y'all don't confuse The Great God Pan with The King in Yellow because y'all have read both unlike me, a poseur who instinctively thinks that Pan is the King in Yellow for some reason

We will devour all of your kings and all of your gods and you will never be cold again.

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    I still don't get scp

• RonaldoTheGypsyRonaldoTheGypsy Yes, yes Registered User regular
    is it the sane clown posse?

is it the sane clown posse?

Sad Clown Posse.

I still don't get scp

What’s to get? It’s edgy internet people telling each other horror stories.

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Stone Cathedral Pilots

nibXTE7.png
    I still don't get scp

With the sad fantasy that the real monsters can be secured, contained, and protected from.

Incenjucar wrote: »
    I still don't get scp

With the sad fantasy that the real monsters can be secured, contained, and protected from.

The foundations overseers are the real monsters.

Incenjucar wrote: »
    I still don't get scp

yeah because the real monsters are the people perpetuating that fantasy booyah i will now collect my twitter clout points, thank you

• matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    Hm that would be a good SCP, a temporal duplicate fundie Scott Weiland that does Christian rock. "No Sex Before Marriage Type Thing" "Plush... Pews" "Interstate Proselytizing Song"

nibXTE7.png
    edited July 2020
    Incidentally, the Confinement YouTube cartoon series about SCPs is delightful.

Incenjucar on
  • ElldrenElldren Is a woman dammit ceterum censeoRegistered User regular
    RedTide wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Athenor wrote: »
    My god, Amy, that looks so... incomplete!

It’s super common in middle-class neighborhoods around Dallas. Or the slightly more pricey, “irregular stone façade with ordinary brick sides.”

The bricks are totally a facade as well, almost 0 actual brickwork is used to build anymore

With good reason because we now recognize a whole hell of a lot of the continent is subject to potential tremors and unreinforced masonry has like 0 earthquake resistance

fuck gendered marketing
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    SCP is pretty cool overall but the self-insertion fantasies can get a bit much.

THIS SCP IS SUPER DUPER KETER
    IF YOU DON'T WANT TO GET KILLED IN <REDACTED> WAYS THEN FOLLOW THIS 457 POINT PLAN TO THE LETTER
    IN CASE OF CONTAINMENT FAILURE CALL DR SEXY BRAIN ON THEIR QUANTUM PAGER

Sarksus on
This discussion has been closed.