As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Warhammer - Age of Sigmar] The New Fantasy

• -Loki--Loki- Don't pee in my mouth and tell me it's raining. Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    First time I've ever seen Troll Trader. I'll be grabbing some stuff from them for sure. That's way cheaper than I've ever found pre-owned models and split boxes on ebay.

-Loki- on
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    So there is a ally chart for AoS
    651k97nxxze8.png
    It seems the Fireslayers in the chart are any port in a storm

• McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    Is it the ally chart? It sounds like its just the chart for their weird multiplayer thing.

website_header.jpg
    McGibs wrote: »
    Is it the ally chart? It sounds like its just the chart for their weird multiplayer thing.

I feel it's the same thing as I find the Idoneth-realm lords one interesting as my brother was kind of disappointed in the Realm lords-DoK
    Still hopefully that army arrives before Saturday as he is both excited about playing a game without a questionable army {I was having him play with my Khrone demon army as we were talking about building either the skull cannon or throne that came in the start collecting box and what I need going forward for them {I was using my dok and idoneth armies so we could both learn the game}

I do have a lizarman/Seraphon army {I found them in a box surprise! and I did chop them down into a general bags so I will have to find the other parts as that box was crushed and ripped but I found their ally chart interesting

• Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    McGibs wrote: »

it apparently is.

which just raises even more questions about the lumineth-IDK thing.

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
  • [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    I do like that factions known for mercenary work (fireslayers, ogors, gargants) will ally with (almost) anyone. Nagash is a total but fickle whore, apparently.

And no one trusts the skaven.

Sic transit gloria mundi.
  • BelfastBelfast Penguins PenguinsRegistered User regular
    I do like that factions known for mercenary work (fireslayers, ogors, gargants) will ally with (almost) anyone. Nagash is a total but fickle whore, apparently.

Not even skaven trust skaven

aka "Mr Gold-in-Bean-Field"
  • PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    lousy skave, ye ruined skavenland!

• [Expletive deleted][Expletive deleted] The mediocre doctor NorwayRegistered User regular
    Belfast wrote: »

Not even skaven trust skaven

It's the only non-green element on the diagonal :biggrin:

Sic transit gloria mundi.
    The Realm Lords arrived! I have yet to read the book but Teclis and the photobomb can each cast spells and different ones!

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    I think the new rumor mill preview is the next Warcry faction

• PiptheFairPiptheFair Frequently not in boats. Registered User regular
    sons of behemat should be previewing soon too

• TheGerbilTheGerbil Registered User regular
    Vanguard wrote: »

Isn't a carbon copy of one of Lilieth Hesperex's weapons from 40k? She has an old ass model too

TheGerbil wrote: »

Isn't a carbon copy of one of Lilieth Hesperex's weapons from 40k? She has an old ass model too

Her previous one in metal was interesting

• honoverehonovere Registered User regular
    I wouldn't call it "old ass". It's only 10 years old. For a Xenos character that's basically yesterday., but yeah, hand, blade and bit of arm guard are exactly the same plus a new tassel on the blade.

• Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Woo! Had a chance to play a live game of Underworlds Nightvault

Was extremely close, with the win coming down to a couple clutch decisions that gained / lost objectives in the very last turn.

There was some confusion on spell casting dice and determining how many of the spell dice are rolled on casting a spell, and looking back we did it wrong but play and learn.

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
    In the old enemies of the imperium box set they had the old Leieth with trident
    6d7mohkosbr7.png
    Most of the characters in that box got updated models in the last year :rotate:

God, image what that would cost now.

• NealnealNealneal Registered User regular
    Only Lelith and Grotsnik don't have new models right?

• Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    I think those 2 are the only ones not in plastic, but she got a "new" model in 5th.

PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
    I wonder if her next incarnation will get pants.

• Mr_RoseMr_Rose 83 Blue Ridge Protects the Holy Registered User regular
    honovere wrote: »
    I wonder if her next incarnation will get pants.

“Pants are for the weak!” – Lelith Hesperax, probably.

...because dragons are AWESOME! That's why.
    Nintendo Network ID: AzraelRose
    DropBox invite link - get 500MB extra free.
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    To be fair, if you have an alien civilization whose 'hat' is decadence & depravity taken to the extreme, it's perfectly in character for their gladiators to be exhibitionists.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    To be fair, if you have an alien civilization whose 'hat' is decadence & depravity taken to the extreme, it's perfectly in character for their gladiators to be exhibitionists.

0ufl9pdviyt3.jpg

• VanguardVanguard But now the dream is over. And the insect is awake.Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Got my friend hooked on Warcry and played 3 games last week

we're goinna try to get in like 3-4 more today

• Dr_KeenbeanDr_Keenbean Dumb as a butt Planet Express ShipRegistered User regular
    Lelith angrily scarfing a Chipotle burrito may be one of the best things I've ever seen.

PSN/NNID/Steam: Dr_Keenbean
    3DS: 1650-8480-6786
    Switch: SW-0653-8208-4705
  • H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    I can't recall where, but I have seen that fan art before.

It's pretty great.

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    Lelith angrily scarfing a Chipotle burrito may be one of the best things I've ever seen.

Chipolte is the height of depravity.

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.

It's pretty great.

Smack jeeves shit the bed so I have the whole article downloaded where they did a eldar magazine of cosmo

Brainleech wrote: »

It's pretty great.

Smack jeeves shit the bed so I have the whole article downloaded where they did a eldar magazine of cosmo

Never Go to Reddit

edited July 2020

It's pretty great.

It's pretty great.

Never Go to Reddit

Oh my god, I'd forgotten all about that, lol. Thanks for the hook-up.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
    And the artists works for gw now

• StragintStragint Do Not Gift Always DeclinesRegistered User regular
    This custom hero generator seems pretty awesome and is definitely something I've been wanting for my Skaven.

I never picked up the previous general's handbook. Is it worth grabbing for any reason with this new one coming out? I know with chapter approved for 40K some of them having interesting stuff for the game itself beyond point changes.

PSN: Reaper_Stragint, Steam: DoublePitstoChesty
    What is the point of being alive if you don't at least try to do something remarkable? ~ Mario Novak

I never fear death or dyin', I only fear never trying.
  • Der Waffle MousDer Waffle Mous Blame this on the misfortune of your birth. New Yark, New Yark.Registered User regular
    gw creating and then eventually solving the problem of "what do I do with all these suddenly non-valid WFB character models???"

Steam PSN: DerWaffleMous Origin: DerWaffleMous Bnet: DerWaffle#1682
    edited July 2020
    Played two very good games of Warcry yesterday with my Ossiarch Bonereapers against Gloomspite Gitz (who completely steamrolled me the prior week).

First game was my convergence which I narrowly won. The Stalkers with 4 swords are fucking blenders.

The 2nd game was my opponents convergence and we needed to kill 1/2 of our opponents warband to do so. Turn 3 and we've both killed 3, I walked one of my Mortek Guard with a Soulcleaver up against one of his Squig Hoppers that was already damaged. Still needed 10 damage to put them down so very unlikely - I rolled 2 crits and a normal hit, winning his convergence.

I actually kind of wish it didn't happen cause I want them to keep progressing on the tracker.

I bought a Lord Executioner from the Soul Wars box so that I could run them as an ally and lock down some of the Gloomspite Gitz more mobile models.

Vanguard on
  • EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    The Stalkers with 4 swords are fucking blenders.

Friend of mine that plays Sylvaneth was pretty shocked when I charged with three Stalkers and his Treelord Ancient ended up looking like this.

nsljjz9kt20i.png

• Halos Nach TariffHalos Nach Tariff Can you blame me? I'm too famous.Registered User regular
    It's a bit of a shame the Mortek Guard are so efficient in full AoS, cos the more peripheral Bonereaper units are generally a lot of fun with some neat gimmicks!

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    On the subject of Bone Bros I'm toying with the idea of 2k with mostly cavalry.

I have yet to actually play Bonereapers in AoS. I have a lot of it painted, just need to knock out my Deathriders and a Gothizar Harvester to have a fully painted, 1k list.

Getting to 2k is very much in reach too - 1 more unit of Stalkers, 20 more Mortek Guard, and a hero (the Soulreaper, I think?).

My brother liked the tomb kings but after seeing the bonereapers were for Nagash noped out of them. I did say often my brother is quite salty about his armies from Warhammer
    He is happy about the realm lords {Personally I was surprised the veiled female and the guy playing balance are generic mages and not named characters} Now it is a question of what the start collecting box will be and if there will be a xmas army
    I feel he is happy about the Realm Lords as they are like his elves of old. though reading the army book I am now curious what the satyr elves will play like {even money on the wood elf side of wardancers and glade guard} and whatever Malekith {whatever he calls himself} elves are since the Realm lords book hints like the DoK they are monsters

This discussion has been closed.