As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Battletech] New KS - 23 Mar!

• Options
    AxenAxen My avatar is Excalibur. Yes, the sword.Registered User regular
    H3Knuckles wrote: »
    I don't really think that's a good idea, else the Clan Invasion would be a joke. They're at a massive strategic & logistical disadvantage vs the IS that is only really offset by their tech superiority and individual unit performance advantages. As long as the gameplay is set up to allow opposing sides to bring unequal-size forces, this isn't a game design problem. That said, the solution to the tech inequality problem is the Inner Sphere catching up once the major Clan storylines began to wrap up, which is something they've never really done unfortunately.

Also, the thing with the whole military shift towards efficiency because of scarce resources, is that letting energy weapons become lostech is like the absolute last thing the science caste would allow.

Pulse lasers are Star League tech, so they wouldn't diverge too much in function from IS models. If you want a new type of lasers, just make up a new one.

For a time the fluff was pointing towards the IS catching up to Clan Tech. They even started to produce their own OmniMech variants.

But for one reason or another the Powers That Be let that idea fall to the wayside.

A Capellan's favorite sheath for any blade is your back.
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    PGI mainly tried to balance Clan vs IS by making IS mechs more agile, have better hitboxes, and through quirks (the Atlas carries several tons of extra armor according to their system). Clans also have 10 tons less to work with in FW.

In TT and lore, the Timber Wolf is a terrifying opponent, in MWO you pity the time and C-bills a player put into it as you dismantle it.

The issue with TT is that people would just put equal tonnages against each other and play as normal. You pretty much have to play with BV and have the Clan player use Zellbrigen.

• Options
    Gnome-InterruptusGnome-Interruptus Registered User regular
    Nought wrote: »
    I've been thinking, how would you rewrite Clan mechs, and some of the lore, to make Clan mechs and tech not be so redunculesly overpowered compared to IS tech?

What I'm thinking with this is that Clan warfare on the homeworlds was ritualistic to save on resources and lives.
    Wouldn't it then follow that their mech designs should be built around the idea of short engagements, with limited ammo for weapons, but more or bigger weapons for a better alpha strike.
    I think some of this is already a thing, but I'm thinking put a greater emphasis on it, so that a clan mech or star that doesn't cripple an opponent very fast will be exposed to heavy damage in a counter attack.

To enhance this/explain it, maybe the Clan techbase isn't as complete as it is now. They lost a lot of ships getting to the location of the pentagon worlds. And then they had another exodus and a reconquest.

Maybe they only have bulky but very good armour, so they have to choose between protection and firepower in a more tangible way than it is currently.

Maybe they lost the ability to do very high energy transfer, som they are limeted to small and medium lasers. Pulse lasers could then be reworked so the big benifit is that the power drain is drawn out, with the downside that you can't deliver a powerful punch.

Basicly, is there a way to still give them a tech edge but get away from the space marine syndrome of having a clan mech only die on top of a pile of enemy mechs?

Some ideas that could work within your premise:
    Clans should still have the full range of weapons
    Clan mechs have double the heat threshold but only half or less heat dissipation, this makes them scary at the start of an engagement but then they start having heat problems.
    For more RTS / FPS games, make Clan weapons have longer cooldown and longer burn times, to bring their dps/ton/range balance closer to IS tech. Again this would keep Clans at great burst / alpha but worse sustained

steam_sig.png
    MWO: Adamski
  • Options
    DiplominatorDiplominator Hardcore Porg Registered User regular
    I really wish PGI had given Clan tech all its usual advantages and done the balancing in the score economy. Clanners are all a bunch of selfish tryhards and they could have implemented a parallel Honorbux currency to encourage Zellbrigen idiocy.

But I guess that would have been hard. I have no idea why they set the game in the Clan invasion era if they were going to make the least interesting version of the Clans possible.

• Options
    NipsNips He/Him Luxuriating in existential crisis.Registered User regular
    Axen wrote: »
    I don't really think that's a good idea, else the Clan Invasion would be a joke. They're at a massive strategic & logistical disadvantage vs the IS that is only really offset by their tech superiority and individual unit performance advantages. As long as the gameplay is set up to allow opposing sides to bring unequal-size forces, this isn't a game design problem. That said, the solution to the tech inequality problem is the Inner Sphere catching up once the major Clan storylines began to wrap up, which is something they've never really done unfortunately.

Also, the thing with the whole military shift towards efficiency because of scarce resources, is that letting energy weapons become lostech is like the absolute last thing the science caste would allow.

Pulse lasers are Star League tech, so they wouldn't diverge too much in function from IS models. If you want a new type of lasers, just make up a new one.

For a time the fluff was pointing towards the IS catching up to Clan Tech. They even started to produce their own OmniMech variants.

But for one reason or another the Powers That Be let that idea fall to the wayside.

This...isn't true? The big IS powers reverse-engineered and started producing Omnimechs within a couple of years of the end of the Invasion. And they kept making them. But here's the thing: when an OmniMech costs 1.5 times a regular BattleMech (or whatever), you're not going to arm your militaries with something more expensive unless the payback is worth it. And despite the easing of logistics by their nature, it's not worth it. It's easier, and more efficient, to Buy In Bulk a larger force that can then outnumber and outflank, or simply cover more strategic area by force of numbers.
    Nobody wrote: »
    The issue with TT is that people would just put equal tonnages against each other and play as normal. You pretty much have to play with BV and have the Clan player use Zellbrigen.

You don't even need Zellbrigen, and in many many published scenarios you don't follow it. BV handles the individual imbalances well enough to get things even across matched forces.

Tonnage-matching is literally the worst way to balance a scenario when differing tech bases are in play.

The solution to the convoluted, imbalanced tech base?

Battletech 2, set centuries after the ilClan era, after whatever controlling Power That Be has normalized the tech base across the Inner Sphere up to Clantech standards and beyond, and the weapons of old have all been relegated to the dust bin of history, or the arenas of jockey warriors as part of the entertainment industry.

JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    edited June 2020
    Battletech 2, set centuries after the ilClan era, after whatever controlling Power That Be has normalized the tech base across the Inner Sphere up to Clantech standards and beyond, and the weapons of old have all been relegated to the dust bin of history, or the arenas of jockey warriors as part of the entertainment industry.
    And then: ALIENS from beyond the Spheres!
    Bizarrely using technology that, while completely different, maps nearly indistinguishably onto weapons developed by humanity in regards to damage output, range bands and ammunition needs.
    One of those weird "Universal Constant" type things.

see317 on
  • Options
    In many ways the IS did indeed start catching up to Clan tech. LFEs are a midway point between IS and Clan XL tech, and the fact that ER lasers and Streak SRMs are now available in different sizes.

In others they surpassed them (the Gauss and PPC variants, Stealth armor, MRMs, tasers, plasma weapons, etc).

Of course, it probably helped that the Clans had to jettison a good chunk of their scientist caste and certain Clans started selling/sharing their tech With the Inner Sphere.

• Options
    According the the IlClan reports we have from the recent sourcebooks, by 3200~ there is no distinction between IS and Clan tech anymore.

I actually do kind of wonder if maybe they are working toward a Battletech 2. We know IlClan is coming eventually. Honestly I’d be all for it. There is significant rules bloat with Battletech.

• Options
    edited June 2020
    According the the IlClan reports we have from the recent sourcebooks, by 3200~ there is no distinction between IS and Clan tech anymore.

I actually do kind of wonder if maybe they are working toward a Battletech 2. We know IlClan is coming eventually. Honestly I’d be all for it. There is significant rules bloat with Battletech.

If a new rule set is somewhere in the future, which is both completely predictable and yet wildly out there, I can't imagine it happening for at least 5-10 real life years. And I also can't imagine Classic Battletech ever being EOL'd as well; it's been around so very long at this point it'll continue to exist on inertia alone.

I would love to see a Battletech 2 that's a middle ground between Classic rules and Alpha Strike, that started fresh with slate of new-but-inspired-by-the-past 'Mech designs.
    see317 wrote: »
    And then: ALIENS from beyond the Spheres!
    Bizarrely using technology that, while completely different, maps nearly indistinguishably onto weapons developed by humanity in regards to damage output, range bands and ammunition needs.
    One of those weird "Universal Constant" type things.

I've said it before: Unite humanity, colonize the known galaxy (not just a chunk in the spiral arm of where the Inner Sphere rests, but everything), and go BIG.

Then repeat the follies of humankind all over again on a galactic scale.

Robots go stomp stomp pew pew.

Nips on
    JXUBxMxP0QndjQUEnTwTxOkfKmx8kWNvuc-FUtbSz_23_DAhGKe7W9spFKLXAtkpTBqM8Dt6kQrv-rS69Hi3FheL3fays2xTeVUvWR7g5UyLHnFA0frGk1BC12GYdOSRn9lbaJB-uH0htiLPJMrc9cSRsIgk5Dx7jg9K8rJVfG43lkeAWxTgcolNscW9KO2UZjKT8GMbYAFgFvu2TaMoLH8LBA5p2pm6VNYRsQK3QGjCsze1TOv2yIbCazmDwCHmjiQxNDf6LHP35msyiXo3CxuWs9Y8DQvJjvj10kWaspRNlWHKjS5w9Y0KLuIkhQKOxgaDziG290v4zBmTi-i7OfDz-foqIqKzC9wTbn9i_uU87GRitmrNAJdzRRsaTW5VQu_XX_5gCN8XCoNyu5RWWVGTsjJuyezz1_NpFa903Uj2TnFqnL1wJ-RZiFAAd2Bdut-G1pdQtdQihsq2dx_BjtmtGC3KZRyylO1t2c12dhfb0rStq4v8pg46ciOcdtT_1qm85IgUmGd7AmgLxCFPb0xnxWZvr26G-oXSqrQdjKA1zNIInSowiHcbUO2O8S5LRJVR6vQiEg0fbGXw4vqJYEn917tnzHMh8r0xom8BLKMvoFDelk6wbEeNq8w8Eyu2ouGjEMIvvJcb2az2AKQ1uE_7gdatfKG2QdvfdSBRSc35MQ=w498-h80-no
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    So I been wondering if CGL's DMCA of all the Thingiverse Battletech stuff actually holds water.

Apart from the grey area 3d printing is currently in, CGL or Topps doesn't actually own any of sources for that stuff that got DCMA'd. Most (if not all) of the Mech models are ripped from MWO. Microsoft owns the rights to Mechwarrior and ultimately those models. If anyone should be DCMA-ing it'd be Microsoft or PGI.

Axen on
  • Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    So I been wondering if CGL's DMCA of all the Thingiverse Battletech stuff actually holds water.

Apart from the grey area 3d printing is currently in, CGL or Topps doesn't actually own any of sources for that stuff that got DCMA'd. Most (if not all) of the Mech models are ripped from MWO. Microsoft owns the rights to Mechwarrior and ultimately those models. If anyone should be DCMA-ing it'd be Microsoft or PGI.

Probably not, but Thingiverse probably doesn't want to pay to fight it.

oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    edited June 2020
    Betsuni wrote: »

Probably not, but Thingiverse probably doesn't want to pay to fight it.

Actually the individual creators would have to fight it, but your point stands.

Which does kind of upset me.

However, looking in to past cases of DMCAs on Thingiverse it looks like if no court documents are submitted within 10 (I assume business) days of the DMCA then everything will likely be restored.

Axen on
  • Options
    DarkewolfeDarkewolfe Registered User regular
    I mean, I think the progression to 20 years post Invasion is the simplest thing. Some of the Warden clans integrate with IS groups, and some instead become border forces that fight the Crusader Clans as much as the IS and hold territory. Some of the Crusader clans set up on the periphery, and some remain on the Pentagon worlds. The IS factions smash up a bit. Everyone mixes their tech up real nicely and we just have a new map where the major factions are, but tech is much more standardized.

What is this I don't even.
  • Options
    OMFG

UUUUUNNNNNFFFFFF

Also, there's shots of some of the new plastics up in the latest KS update.

They're....whelming. I'm whelmed. Maybe a bit under, but only a smidge.

Except the Hellbringer. Oof. A pose so bad, I responded in the KS comments.

• Options
    McGibsMcGibs TorontoRegistered User regular
    I feel like the extra detail on the clan mechs is making them look extra squadgey in plastic. The IS designs seem to be more flat-panels and less deep-cut details, so they work out a bit better.

website_header.jpg
  • Options
    McGibs wrote: »
    I feel like the extra detail on the clan mechs is making them look extra squadgey in plastic. The IS designs seem to be more flat-panels and less deep-cut details, so they work out a bit better.

Agreed. I was worried about the amount of greebly-ness in the new line art in some places, but I thought seeing the renders that some of that had been toned down. Now that you mention it, I think you're right that I'm remembering the IS 'Mechs more than the Clan ones.

All said though I wasn't expecting every single figure to get knocked out of the park. So long as they're all generally an improvement over the old sculpts, I'm still happy as a clam.

• Options
    ToxTox I kill threads he/himRegistered User regular
    Nips wrote: »

Maybe it's just because it got to follow the Gargoyle and that Hellbringer, but the Mad Dog looked kinda awesome

Twitter! | Dilige, et quod vis fac
  • Options
    HydroSqueegeeHydroSqueegee ULTRACAT!!!™®© Registered User regular
    OMFG

UUUUUNNNNNFFFFFF

Also, there's shots of some of the new plastics up in the latest KS update.

HOW DARE YOU MOCK THE SWAGGERBRINGER! Can't you tell by the way he walks he's a lady's man and has zero time to talk?

kx3klFE.png
  • Options

Look I know a Warhammer when I see one. That is very clearly a Slughammer (Sledgehammer?) IIC.

• Options
    Battlemallet.

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    Conflictgavel.

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    GaddezGaddez Registered User regular
    edited June 2020

This...isn't true? The big IS powers reverse-engineered and started producing Omnimechs within a couple of years of the end of the Invasion. And they kept making them. But here's the thing: when an OmniMech costs 1.5 times a regular BattleMech (or whatever), you're not going to arm your militaries with something more expensive unless the payback is worth it. And despite the easing of logistics by their nature, it's not worth it. It's easier, and more efficient, to Buy In Bulk a larger force that can then outnumber and outflank, or simply cover more strategic area by force of numbers.

You don't even need Zellbrigen, and in many many published scenarios you don't follow it. BV handles the individual imbalances well enough to get things even across matched forces.

Tonnage-matching is literally the worst way to balance a scenario when differing tech bases are in play.

The solution to the convoluted, imbalanced tech base?

It's also important to note that the nature of a scenario can completely bone someone regardless of their tech advantage; a while back I read a battle report wherein they were trying to emulate the beaches of normandy with the allies getting a single company with a tonage max of around 1000 and the defenders having about the same tonnage but I think it was up to 2 companies, thus the attacker loaded up on a crap load of 100 tonners and went stomping towards the defenders who had far less survivability on paper.

Problem was, the defender capitalized on his numbers advantages and how he knew his opponent was going to be sending out a bunch of slow moving, poor mobility assault mechs and proceeded to turn the beaches into a hell hole by loading a bunch of LRM carriers with landmines, thus crippling the assault company before they could make it to the bluffs let alone credibly fight back against the defenders mediums and heavy mechs.

Gaddez on
  • Options
    OrogogusOrogogus San DiegoRegistered User regular
    Gaddez wrote: »
    It's also important to note that the nature of a scenario can completely bone someone regardless of their tech advantage; a while back I read a battle report wherein they were trying to emulate the beaches of normandy with the allies getting a single company with a tonage max of around 1000 and the defenders having about the same tonnage but I think it was up to 2 companies, thus the attacker loaded up on a crap load of 100 tonners and went stomping towards the defenders who had far less survivability on paper.

Problem was, the defender capitalized on his numbers advantages and how he knew his opponent was going to be sending out a bunch of slow moving, poor mobility assault mechs and proceeded to turn the beaches into a hell hole by loading a bunch of LRM carriers with landmines, thus crippling the assault company before they could make it to the bluffs let alone credibly fight back against the defenders mediums and heavy mechs.

Under any points system, BattleTech favors quantity over quality as the points/units increase. A larger force can more efficiently focus attacks, and better dilutes the other side's fire. To balance this, you'd ideally want a video gamey system that imposes an increasing tax on each additional unit, and the whole thing would be calculated by an app. But generally, someone who goes all in on quantity also irritates all the other players, because it doesn't take a lot of units to turn any fight into a six hour slog with just way too much recordkeeping.

• Options
    I posted an example of such a situation earlier. A guy was showing a couple of people the game, and gave them 4 mechs at Fedcom Civil War level tech while he took 8 mechs at 3025 tech. Notably, they were equivalent BV

He didn't lose a mech and they lost everything. Granted, part of the problem was he gave them some stinkers (like a base model Anubis), but he also cycled mechs out and they kept shooting at what was closest instead of what was damaged (or had really weak armor).

• Options
    New Guillotine and Crocket are really good. No real feelings on the rest except one: The new Crab just feels off for some reason.

I think it’s because it looks like they moved the cockpit to the front rather than the top, and that makes the ejection system really weird.

• Options
    I actually really like that Crockett now. It looks surprisingly good. The Lancelot also looks really good. Feels more like a Blackjack/Rifleman/Jagermech style 'mech (which tracks with the lore).

• Options
    IoloIolo iolo Registered User regular
    New Guillotine and Crocket are really good. No real feelings on the rest except one: The new Crab just feels off for some reason.

I think it’s because it looks like they moved the cockpit to the front rather than the top, and that makes the ejection system really weird.

Oh dear. Yeah, the Crab is a miss for me. Not feeling this at all.

11gBzdw.png

Lt. Iolo's First Day
    Steam profile.
    Getting started with BATTLETECH: Part 1 / Part 2
  • Options
    I never really went hard on the Crab so it's fine for me, I don't have any strong feelings either way, but I'll agree that cockpit placement is a bit weird. I'm imaging the pilot laying like they're doing a skeleton luge and just screaming around the battle field the whole time.

• Options
    The Crockett looks chubby to me, like the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man.

• Options
    The new Crockett reminds me more of a Warhammer IIC, which is an interesting direction to take the mech and one I like more than the original.

My problem with the Crab:

The other notable feature of the Crab is its ejection seat, which performs in two different modes. When an explosion is imminent, the top hatch is blown off and the seat ejected up through the roof as commonly seen in other 'Mechs, with seat stabilization thrusters providing a controlled fall some 200 meters away. If more time is allowed, then the seat will instead rotate 90 degrees and eject the pilot out the back of the 'Mech. This is a much briefer and gentler experience for the pilot, with their seat landing some 50 to 90 meters behind the Crab

I’m not quite seeing how you’re ejecting out the back of that thing.

• Options

I'm picturing the tunnel scene from Ragnarok, personally

• Options
    The new Crockett reminds me more of a Warhammer IIC, which is an interesting direction to take the mech and one I like more than the original.

The other notable feature of the Crab is its ejection seat, which performs in two different modes. When an explosion is imminent, the top hatch is blown off and the seat ejected up through the roof as commonly seen in other 'Mechs, with seat stabilization thrusters providing a controlled fall some 200 meters away. If more time is allowed, then the seat will instead rotate 90 degrees and eject the pilot out the back of the 'Mech. This is a much briefer and gentler experience for the pilot, with their seat landing some 50 to 90 meters behind the Crab

Yep, we engineered a tube through the engine, ammo compartments, sensors, radio equipment, and coolant tanks just so the mech appears to poop out the pilot upon death. Joe here thought it was hilarious and the rest of the team agreed.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Maybe that's not actually a cockpit up front but just a big sensor system? One of the things I always found odd was the idea of a cockpit that actually faced the real battlefield, rather than was deep inside armor.

• Options
    Darkewolfe wrote: »
    Maybe that's not actually a cockpit up front but just a big sensor system? One of the things I always found odd was the idea of a cockpit that actually faced the real battlefield, rather than was deep inside armor.

Hmm, that could be. Like Macross mechs have a "cockpit" of cameras and sensors but the pilot is further away or tucked inside with screens showing the battlefield.

So the crab pilots sit in the "butt" of the mech. Yeah, those pilots should get mocked more than Locust pilots.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    That's how Gundam does it as well. The Main targeting sensors are what looks like the eye(s)/visor in the mecha's head, but the cockpit is behind the chest armor (the thickest part of a mobile suit's protection) with a bunch of monitors displaying the various camera feeds.

Personal favorite is Code Geass' decision to put the cockpit behind the torso entirely (essentially like a backpack that can eject and fly away), in addition to using Gundam's camera system.

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Personal favorite is Code Geass' decision to put the cockpit behind the torso entirely (essentially like a backpack that can eject and fly away), in addition to using Gundam's camera system.

That's funny, because I recently fell down a Gundam rabbit hole, and that trick shows up a few times in the 00 series as well. Which, man, fuck that, those antagonists need to die asap in that series.

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular

To be fair, that's only possible on the classic Crab design because there's no way to tell where the bloody cockpit is actually located.
    5ru34d9oavj0.png

The MWO one has a discernible cockpit, but it still doesn't seem that flopping on your back and then launching out the back end would be any better than going up, especially if you're in a situation where you want to abandon your ancestral family war machine because it's exploding. Like, that extra 2-3 seconds of rotating and firing rockets could be a lot of time when you're sitting on top of an exploding fusion reactor. And that's assuming it works as expected instead of jamming up because it's a centuries old piece of tech that's been poorly maintained (if at all).
    sdoy1fyv8j50.jpg

At least the official variants are all energy load outs, so you're not worried about an ammo explosion.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited July 2020

That's funny, because I recently fell down a Gundam rabbit hole, and that trick shows up a few times in the 00 series as well. Which, man, fuck that, those antagonists need to die asap in that series.

Well, CG and MSG 00 were made by the same animation studio, in about the same years (2006-2008, 2007-2009 respectively).

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Checked Sarna since I always figured the cockpits were display panels and not actually glass windows for the bullets, and that appears to be the case for all "modern" mechs.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    That feels like a retcon. I'm pretty sure some of the Clan Invasion through Twilight of the Clans era books have moments where people are injured by the cockpit canopy being penetrated.
    Like, I think Natasha Kerensky's death fighting Joanna of Clan Jade Falcon happens that way? Joanna goomba stomps her, but the description talks about the jump jet breaking through and burning out the cockpit.

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png