As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Day the Music Died - Act I: Rock Rebellion - A [Phalla] - It's Over!

• Options
    discriderdiscrider Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    kime wrote: »
    Gizzy wrote: »
    Yeah I thought jfp’s and obi’s votes looked a little worse, hence going a different direction today. But now you claiming heaven house has me O.o

8 member party house eh?

Don't blame me!

Why agree with awesome my 'most trust' statement and not come and tell me you're my house?

discrider on
  • Options
    kimekime Queen of Blades Registered User regular
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Yeah I thought jfp’s and obi’s votes looked a little worse, hence going a different direction today. But now you claiming heaven house has me O.o

8 member party house eh?

That's actually agrees with what I have seen. SUPER weird for kime to claim Heaven at this point, other two houses would have been a safer call. Ironically this is about the only thing that gives me pause. But if my other option is Obi then kime has a better chance of turning up red.

I can lie about my house if it makes you feel better?

Battle.net ID: kime#1822
    3DS Friend Code: 3110-5393-4113
    Steam profile
  • Options
    discrider wrote: »

8 member party house eh?

Don't blame me!

Why agree with my 'most trust' statement and not come and tell me you're my house?

Whosa whatsit?

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Woo. Another person has come to me.
    We now have 7 in our house.

Clearly we are most trust house.

-Awesomed by kime-

discrider on
  • Options
    Woo. Another person has come to me.
    We now have 7 in our house.

Clearly we are most trust house.

I Awesome'd because I thought it was just a funny post. You'll notice that was right in the middle of my "watching 3-year-old 24/7" period.

Tbf I'm also doing that right this minute, but being about to die means I'm sneaking peaks at my phone more :P

Steam profile
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    6dipl2t73g00.jpeg

Cmon though try and tell me she's not cute

Lol no idea why it's sideways

kime on
    Steam profile
  • Options
    kime
    Or kime's kid.
    Whomever has the phone

• Options
    romanqwertyromanqwerty Registered User regular
    I really want to change my vote guys.

• Options
    Cute kids should be an unfair advantage in phalla.

• Options
    GizzyGizzy i am a cat PhoenixRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    9 kime – Jpants (4), Mamawolf (6), romanqwerty (9), Zombie Hero (10), Obifett (11), Bluecyan (13), Discrider (14), 38thdoe (16), Heffling (17)
    2 JusticeforPluto – Heffling (7), wildcat (12), kime (15)
    2 Obifett – Gizzy (5), H3Knuckles (8)

1 Zombie Hero – LostNinja (2)
    1 LostNinja – JusticeforPluto (3)
    0 H3Knuckles – Discrider (1)

Gizzy on
    Switch Animal Crossing Friend Code: SW-5107-9276-1030
    Island Name: Felinefine
  • Options
    Hello I am mafia how do you do?

If kime turns out to actually be mafia, then I am very amused by his first day 1 post

• Options
    Hello I am mafia how do you do?

If kime turns out to actually be mafia, then I am very amused by his first day 1 post

#justkimethings

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    What a day, just got done crawling through beams in the attic because hey that musty smell isn't that my daughter keeps her room door closed its soaked ceiling drywall.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    JusticeforPluto is clearly more evil than me

On the computer pretending to work for a few minutes.
    Gizzy wrote:
    Day 1 – last vote of the day on Invictus .. looks weird b/c Invictus seemed village then won the vote. But could be whatever b/c day 1 – slight m-vibe
    Day 2 – On Bluecyan wagon before H3 had any votes – no read
    Day 3 – Missing vote
    Day 4 – Pushing ZH instead of shalmelo, vote happened while he had 1 vote on himself so was not one of the wagons at the time – Looks bad, unless ZH is mafia

OK so looking at this, none of these actually look bad? Did people read the analysis? Day 4 is the only iffy one, and even that's just a guess. Plus iirc wasn't ZH in the lead yesterday, so it made sense to widen that (assuming you hate vote manip, as you should if you are a responsible and reasonable and brilliant and clever and wise and modest person).

Steam profile
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    I think I'm fine with any of kime obifett or justice. not sold on mama or h3k either. discrider maybe also.
    Crawling through claustrophobic spaces triggers my suspicious mode I guess.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    38thDoe wrote: »
    I think I'm fine with any of kime obifett or justice. not sold on mama or h3k either. discrider maybe also.
    Crawling through claustrophobic spaces triggers my suspicious mode I guess.

Why not sold on me?? I've been good villager

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Sorry Kime but I want to ensure at least one vote is manip proof. Also according to Bluecyan's "oh fuuu...I'm dead" post, Heaven has 3 infiltraitors.

• Options
    Heffling wrote: »
    Sorry Kime but I want to ensure at least one vote is manip proof. Also according to Bluecyan's "oh fuuu...I'm dead" post, Heaven has 3 infiltraitors.

ugggh vote manip suuuuucks. I still think the original train is bogus, but I don't even disagree with this logic.

Steam profile
  • Options
    It's too late to change now but pushing to get a claim was useful. tomorrow we should push unclaimed people to force claims and then change as necessary.

• Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Day Five is over. Narration and results are forthcoming.

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Updated list of house stuff:

P: Partisan, NP: not Partisan, M:Suspected mafia (different count than NP/P)

House or the Rising Sun
    D1:P=1, NP=4, M=0|Mafia join:+1
    D2:P=1, NP=5, M=1|Cure 1 P, Complete partisan removal
    D3:P=0, NP=6, M=1|Partisan gain
    D4:P=1, NP=5, M=1|Complete partisan removal, P Cured: 1, Heaven Mafia join:1
    D5:P=0, NP=7, M=2|

House of 1982
    D1:P=1, NP=5, M=0|Mafia Join:+2 Deaths: -1NP
    D2:P=1, NP=6, M=2|Partisan Gain
    D3:P=3, NP=4, M=2|Partisan loss, P Cured 1 Deaths 1 M
    D4:P=1, NP=5, M=1|Partisan Gain, P Cured 1, Heaven Partisan Mafia join: 1
    D5:P=2, NP=5, M=2

Heaven House (information D3 and D4 suspect)
    D1:P=1, NP=4, M=0 | Partisan elimination Mafia join:+3 Deaths -1 P
    D2:P=0, NP=7, M=3 | Partisan gain Deaths -2 NP
    D3:P=1(?), NP = 4(?), M=3|Partisan gain Deaths: -1NP*
    D4:P=2(?), NP = 2(?), M=3|Deaths -1 M/P
    D5:P=1, NP=0, M=0

You'll note there is some inconsistencies in 1982 on D4. I'm not certain how to account for this but suspect some mafia may have been moving around earlier than was caught.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    It's too late to change now but pushing to get a claim was useful. tomorrow we should push unclaimed people to force claims and then change as necessary.

I don't recall if you ever claimed your house?

If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

I put it in bold. Last page.

I'm 1982.

• Options
    To clarify, D5 stats are accurate, with the exception M is assuming the ones moving houses are the mafia suspects.

• Options
    H3KnucklesH3Knuckles But we decide which is right and which is an illusion.Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    H3Knuckles wrote: »

I put it in bold. Last page.

I'm 1982.

Ah, so you did.

Hey housemate, can I have a moment of your time to tell you about the glory of the Holy Ghost, and why he should reign supreme over the other, lesser members of the trinity?

H3Knuckles on
    If you're curious about my icon; it's an update of the early Lego Castle theme's "Black Falcons" faction.
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    With any luck the dreaded vote manip will save me :D

Who's in second?

Steam profile
  • Options
    With any luck the dreaded vote manip will save me :D

Who's in second?

I think J4P has one vote atleast...

• Options
    edited July 2020
    9 kime – Jpants (4), Mamawolf (6), romanqwerty (9), Zombie Hero (10), Obifett (11), Bluecyan (13), Discrider (14), 38thdoe (16), Heffling (17)

2 JusticeforPluto – Heffling (7), wildcat (12), kime (15)

2 Obifett – Gizzy (5), H3Knuckles (8)

1 Zombie Hero – LostNinja (2)
    1 LostNinja – JusticeforPluto (3)
    0 H3Knuckles – Discrider (1)

Gizzy on
  • Options
    LocusLocus Trust Me The seaRegistered User regular
    Only the lonely could possibly know what the Lonely Boy. To pine for another, knowing that they could never reciprocate. Knowing they could never understand the depth of your love, let alone your depth of personality. It was a loneliness that transcends the mundane. It was a loneliness so profound that it alters everything about you, even the way you think. For the Lonely Boy, loneliness had become a core part of his being. He could not, in fact, remember a time that he was not lonely. Although the loneliness bothered him, to be sure, it had also become a perverse source of pride. Indeed, if you asked him, the Lonely Boy would say that it gave him strength. That it improved his character. That it made him capable of accomplishing things that no one else would even dare to try.

It took the Lonely Boy a long time, however, to find someone who could put his unique skills to good use. And it certainly didn’t hurt that he felt his skills could be used to bring down the whole system that had made him lonely in the first place. Because even though his loneliness had become his foundation, that foundation had begun to fray over the years. His time all by himself had given him strength, but it had also taken a toll. And the Lonely Boy was tired. Tired of many things, but of being lonely most of all. And he had hoped that this plan that he had been roped into would bring an end to that loneliness, one way or another. He just never really expected that, of the two, it would be “another.”

Meanwhile, the Knights of Cydonia gazed down from the night sky. The past few days had been fruitful in eliminating the rot that had gained a foothold in the Houses. Three Corrupted, through the careful work of the Houses, had been found and dealt with. But there was yet more work to be done. The House That Heaven Built had already lost their Steward, their guiding light in Ambellina. Should any more of the Stewards fall to the forces seeking to dethrone the Trinity, the Knights of Cydonia were unsure if control over the Houses could be maintained. They had sworn an oath to the Son to protect his House, and to maintain their authority. So far, they had been successful, but the Knights knew that any minor upsetting of the balance could lead to disastrous consequences.

And the Knights of Cydonia were right to be worried. Any force that could fell a Steward as powerful as Ambellina was a threat to anyone. Yet the fact that no one had come to strike at the Knights thus far had made them complacent. They thought themselves safe in their Martian fortress, far away from the turmoil that they were trying to contain. It should not have come as a shock when the walls of their citadel started to tremble, and the foundations start to crack, when the sound of thunder came rumbling through the thin Martian atmosphere. But by then it was too late, and the fortress came tumbling down, with the Knights of Cydonia inside.

Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
    kime (Lonely Boy) - Corrupted of the House That Heaven Built - Democracy'd
    Bluecyan (Knights of Cydonia) - Steward of the House of the Rising Sun - Thunderstruck

Tchaikovsky's News
    The Partisans have taken root in the House of the Rising Sun!
    The House That Heaven Built has been purged of Partisans!
    The Partisans of the House of 1982 have lost influence!

Day Six has begun! Results PMs going out shortly.

• Options
    edited July 2020
    mafia have daughters too...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8vwsu4-jFBw

38thDoe on
    38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    I love a clean house

• Options
    38thDoe wrote: »

:D

OOOOOoooooiOOOO

Steam profile
  • Options
    MamaWolfMamaWolf The wolf pack guides all to safetyRegistered User regular
    Ok. Been going with my gut and information that Blue was giving me through messages. If you were in contact with Blue, maybe contact me? I can confirm some stuff and then also be able to communicate better? I don't know

"May the moon watch over you and keep you safe through the night, 'till the morning comes and MamaWolf can protect you through the day"
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Locus wrote: »
    Knockin’ On Heaven’s Door
    kime (Lonely Boy) - Corrupted of the House That Heaven Built - Democracy'd
    Bluecyan (Knights of Cydonia) - Steward of the House of the Rising Sun - Thunderstruck

Tchaikovsky's News
    The Partisans have taken root in the House of the Rising Sun!
    The House That Heaven Built has been purged of Partisans!
    The Partisans of the House of 1982 have lost influence!

Day Six has begun! Results PMs going out shortly.

disc, weren't you claiming to be a partisan for Heaven Built? kime wasn't a partisan-corrupted, so how did two houses lose partisans?

Can anyone confirm whether the cleanse was used on disc or someone from 1982? Because somewhere a partisan moved to Rising Sun, is my best guest.

Edit: wait, nevermind, Blue said there were two cleanses day 4. So I guess the village got an upgrade? Hopefully it wasn't contingent on having 2 stewards.

I'm still partisan (1982).

H3Knuckles on
    camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Did you try to convert anyone H3?

• Options
    oooOOOooOOOoooOOOO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sBOsh-vyI

Adios Spacecowboys

ooooOOOooOOOOoOOOOO

• Options
    I am no longer a Partisan

• Options
    Did you try to convert anyone H3?

Nope.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    oooOOOooOOOoooOOOO
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G_sBOsh-vyI

Adios Spacecowboys

ooooOOOooOOOOoOOOOO

This has always been one of my favorite music videos, it's just fantastic.

camo_sig2-400.png
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    So do we want to start looking at houses? Cause I know I havent moved all game.