As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Warband

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited July 2020 in The Penny Arcade Hub
imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Warband

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    UrazzUrazz Registered User regular
    Actually, I imagine they are beating adults. Kids are pretty skilled at video games in general and able to spend more time on them. Also, I would hope that parents wouldn't let their little kids play Fortnite.

• Options
    furlionfurlion Riskbreaker Lea MondeRegistered User regular
    Urazz wrote: »
    Actually, I imagine they are beating adults. Kids are pretty skilled at video games in general and able to spend more time on them. Also, I would hope that parents wouldn't let their little kids play Fortnite.

My son has been playing for about 6 months and he is 9. Most of his friends play. We put privacy restrictions on his Xbox so we have no concerns there. The violence is also super cartoony so we aren't really worried about that. Not sure why you think kids aren't playing because they definitely are.

sig.gif Gamertag: KL Retribution
    PSN:Furlion
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Does Gabe's speech bubble have two "tails"..?

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG
  • Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    One is his hair gap.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    fadingathedgesfadingathedges Registered User regular
  • Options
    V1mV1m Registered User regular
    What a shame we couldn't get a mind like that into EVE

• Options
    Johnny17Johnny17 Registered User regular
    Gabe will have to produce new kids well into his old age so he can continue drawing cute sidekicks.

• Options
    PuddingDeityPuddingDeity Registered User new member
    Urazz wrote: »

I used to work at a grade school, and I got the distinct impression that every kid at that school from about grade 2, if not grade 1 up played Fortnite. That's 6 and 7 year olds, so I guarantee you parents absolutely are letting their little kids play Fortnite. I also remember that when I was that age my parents were unusually strict in not letting me play the likes of Grand Theft Auto, and considering I've gotten the distinct impression in my time as a school worker that parents are only even more permissive (Or perhaps a better word for it at this point is apathetic) I also guarantee you they're playing much worse games than that.

• Options
    rahkeesh2000rahkeesh2000 Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    In Fortnite People playing Switch are thrown in to a vast pool full of mobile players, separate from PS4/Xbox and the PC pools. I thought this was widely known.

rahkeesh2000 on
  • Options
    Golden YakGolden Yak Burnished Bovine The sunny beaches of CanadaRegistered User regular
    Shocking twist: It's Noah saying that final line.

H9f4bVe.png