As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Mixing Serotonins

HelenRHelenR Registered User new member
Hi all so im 125 mg of zoloft my dr is adding 37.5 effexor and im on 15mg of mitrazapine at nite, does anyone use a combo like this? And does it work well together.?

• Options
    davidsdurionsdavidsdurions Your Trusty Meatshield Panhandle NebraskaRegistered User regular
    Talk to your pharmacist. They are trained to know the interactions of different medications and would have seen these combinations more often than randos on the internet.

• Options
    HelenRHelenR Registered User new member
    Tyvm I will.

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    SSRIs are kind of a guess and check with psychiatrists and doctors. My cousin had a heck of a time getting the right mix at the right dose. And then after 2 years they will generally cycle a drug out and a new drug in because the drugs lose sometimes lose potency.

Also with any changes to SSRIs If you start feeling like a zombie or suicidal call your doctors office immediately, or go to urgent care/emergency room if after hours.