As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

PC Games - Street Power Football and No Straight Roads out today!

BroloBrolo BroseidonLord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
edited August 2020 in Social Entropy++

20200814 MS Flight Simulator

20200812 Popup Dungeon

20200807 Horizon Zero Dawn

https://twitter.com/CradleGames
20200730 Hellpoint

20200729 blightbound

20200728 grounded (Obsidian ent)

20200723 Carrion

20200723 Rogue Legacy 2

20200722 Necrobarista

20200717 Drake Hollow (multiplayer, base-building, action)

20200716 We Should Talk (narrative, choices, dialog)

20200716 Beyond a Steel Sky (cyberpunk, point and click, adventure)

20200716 Before I Forget

20200716 Superhot: Mind Control Delete (SUPER, HOT)

20200715 Ooblets (farming, friendship, dance battles, epic game store)

20200714 Death Stranding (open world, walking simulator, mystery)

20200714 Neon Abyss (shooter, platformer, roguelike)

20200711 Story of seasons

Brolo on

• Options
    DarmakDarmak RAGE vympyvvhyc vyctyvyRegistered User regular
    I like games

JtgVX0H.png
  • Options
    TaminTamin Registered User regular
    counterpoint: games are awful

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    blightbound and drake hollow look awesome

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    Tamin wrote: »
    counterpoint: games are awful

Counter counterpoint: some games are Drawful.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    HenroidHenroid Mexican kicked from Immigration Thread Centrism is Racism :3Registered User regular
    Video games are cool sometimes.

Other people that play video games though...

• Options
    JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    You think this is a fuckin' GAME?

Oh, hang on. Just saw the thread title. Carry on.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
  • Options
    Next week's EGS freebies:

EB8YnqG.jpg

• Options

wow how dare you laser target my desires like this

• Options
    SnicketysnickSnicketysnick The Greatest Hype Man in WesterosRegistered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »

He carefully lines up the pins, but then the video halts with a big NOPE! message like he’s done something wrong. “They gotta fit right, you gotta be gentle,” the message goes on to say, which thankfully Cavill didn’t voice himself because otherwise I’d actually be deceased right now.

good lord

7qmGNt5.png
    D3 Steam #TeamTangent STO
  • Options
    ZxerolZxerol for the smaller pieces, my shovel wouldn't do so i took off my boot and used my shoeRegistered User regular
    a Fractal Design case

ldt0r69swehq.jpg

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Ain't no party like an O'Driscoll party

i4jnb2gq8mjo.jpg
    ats35x04mjdl.jpg

• Options
    Metzger MeisterMetzger Meister It Gets Worse before it gets any better.Registered User regular
    woooo! juegos!

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Gosh Horizon comes out awfully soon huh, I keep thinking it's "months away." Time is so fucked this year.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

He carefully lines up the pins, but then the video halts with a big NOPE! message like he’s done something wrong. “They gotta fit right, you gotta be gentle,” the message goes on to say, which thankfully Cavill didn’t voice himself because otherwise I’d actually be deceased right now.

good lord

Just reading this made me feel faint.

• Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular
    What a strange world we live in.

• Options
    DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    New Snowrunner map is very pretty (and a pain in the ass).

E31LxMi.png

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Got my copy of Watch Dogs 2 and played it for a bit. I think I like it!

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
    "doggies" is code for "Brolo, specifically"

• Options
    I know the mods would deny it if challenged but I feel confident that anyone other than Brolo who dared to make a PC games thread would quickly find themselves banned.

• Options
    TheySlashThemTheySlashThem Registered User regular
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    If you have Game Pass Ultimate, you're getting Xcloud for free.
    You will get more from your Xbox Game Pass Ultimate membership. Finally, today we’re announcing that this September, in supported countries, we’re bringing Xbox Game Pass and Project xCloud together at no additional cost for Xbox Game Pass Ultimate members. With cloud gaming in Game Pass Ultimate, you will be able to play over 100 Xbox Game Pass titles on your phone or tablet. And because Xbox Live connects across devices, you can play along with the nearly 100 million Xbox Live players around the world. So when Halo Infinite launches, you and your friends can play together and immerse yourselves in the Halo universe as Master Chief—anywhere you go and across devices.

Cloud gaming in Xbox Game Pass Ultimate means your games are no longer locked to the living room. You can connect more than ever with friends and family through gaming. And just like you do with your movie and music streaming services, when cloud gaming launches into Xbox Game Pass Ultimate, you can continue your game wherever you left off on any of your devices.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2020/07/16/players-first-you-are-the-future-of-gaming/amp/

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    el_vicio wrote: »

I can't figure out how I'm supposed to claim this. It says it's 10 bucks on the store.

• Options
    el_vicioel_vicio Registered User regular
    Tube wrote: »
    el_vicio wrote: »

I can't figure out how I'm supposed to claim this. It says it's 10 bucks on the store.

Ostensibly, if you did tune in during the twitch thing with the connected accounts, you will get it by the end of the week. They seem to roll it out in waves.

ouxsemmi8rm9.png

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    The period for claiming it, because the stream was so busted that almost literally nobody could log in, just closed yesterday I'm afraid

They put up a website for basically anyone to just click a button and get it because their original plan went so poorly

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Huh. Never thought Henry Cavill and I would have the same PC case.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Waaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh

• Options
  • Options
    And they just took it off sale! While I was on the fucking store page! WAAAAAHGHHHHH

• Options
    BbwX1iN.jpg

ooblets why you gotta do me like this

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    And they just took it off sale! While I was on the fucking store page! WAAAAAHGHHHHH

Epic still has it for $12 right now

EDIT: Greenmangaming has it for $10, for a Uplay code

Maddoc on
  • Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    BbwX1iN.jpg

ooblets why you gotta do me like this

Fucken

Gotem

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    Maddoc wrote: »

Epic still has it for $12 right now

EDIT: Greenmangaming has it for $10, for a Uplay code

Thank you! Boughted

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Call of Anime Vietnam War game description:
    This is shooter from 3rd person. You will play for the Anime Girl, who fight in Vietnam War.Only Сombat Girls from the Anime squad can to fight with Vietnam Soldiers. You must to save the world at any cost. Fight or Die. Fight or Die.

Holy Sister 3D game description:
    This is shooter from 3rd person. You will play for the Holy Sister, who fight versus Evil from Hell. Only Holy Sisters from Order Anime can to save the whole world from ancient Evil. Fight or Die.

nllmnk11dvsk.gif

Peas on
  • Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    I wanted Watch Dogs 2 for free

• Options
    David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    Call of Anime Vietnam War game description:
    This is shooter from 3rd person. You will play for the Anime Girl, who fight in Vietnam War.Only Сombat Girls from the Anime squad can to fight with Vietnam Soldiers. You must to save the world at any cost. Fight or Die. Fight or Die.

Holy Sister 3D game description:
    This is shooter from 3rd person. You will play for the Holy Sister, who fight versus Evil from Hell. Only Holy Sisters from Order Anime can to save the whole world from ancient Evil. Fight or Die.

nllmnk11dvsk.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMBQrbtjPWI

euj90n71sojo.png
  • Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    header.jpg?t=1594738696
    You are a Delivery Agent. Your goal is to deliver packages save & sound to our bases, taking care of our people's needs. Dont' worry, you'll be awarded accordingly.

Is this what Steam is nowadays lol

• Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Why bother making a good game when you can slap together a bunch of Unity assets with stolen art, give it a coat of paint, and throw dozens into the storefront

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Huh. Never thought Henry Cavill and I would have the same PC case.
    I never thought Henry Cavill and I would have the same rock-hard pecs, sculpted biceps, and chiseled - almost unfair - jawline, and yet here we are.

This discussion has been closed.