As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Minimalist [chat]

1939495969799»

• Options
    RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Might go to Manchester to visit sister's house next month.

• Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    @21stCentury Your original name doesn't have to be gendered to qualify for a name change. I wouldn't say 'visiblehowl' is gendered at all.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Hi I'm Vee!Hi I'm Vee! Formerly VH; She/Her; Is an E X P E R I E N C E Registered User regular
    Just like in real life, actually. Even folks with a gender neutral birth name like 'Alex' or something will change it because of its associations.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    21stCentury Your original name doesn't have to be gendered to qualify for a name change. I wouldn't say 'visiblehowl' is gendered at all.

Im actually kidding, i really like my current name becasue of how gender neutral it is. :P Like, if it weren't 21st, i'd change it to 21st.

• Options
    Oh okay, carry on then!

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    tyrannustyrannus i am not fat Registered User regular
    Tav wrote: »
    booked in for my first gym session in four months tomorrow

i might legit die oh no

You got this

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    Why are Alexes universally hot girls? No one knows.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    Six wrote: »
    Safe or not, I’m really glad the gym in my building opened in June.

I’m going to buy a power rack and bench i think. i miss lifting
    Get a good one. You'll want one that you can trust!

• Options
    Elki wrote: »
    Why are Alexes universally hot girls? No one knows.

God this is true, Alex is one of my favorite girl names actually haha

It's below a couple others, including the one I actually chose, but it's up there.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    Ensign Munro in Voyager Elite Force was Alex

• Options
    BrodyBrody The Watch The First ShoreRegistered User regular
    Thankfully all the gyms closing interrupted my coworkers attempts to peer pressure me into joining them at the gym.

"I will write your name in the ruin of them. I will paint you across history in the color of their blood."

The Monster Baru Cormorant - Seth Dickinson

Steam: Korvalain
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    I think the number of male Alexes I know outnumbers the female

• Options
    ronyaronya Arrrrrf. the ivory tower's basementRegistered User regular
    @echo

I'm looking for 3mm dremel-sized flush trim routing bits and apparently you cnc 3d printing folks have bid all the prices up

I blame yoooooou

aRkpc.gif
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    Brody wrote: »
    Thankfully all the gyms closing interrupted my coworkers attempts to peer pressure me into joining them at the gym.

Body Weight fitness gogogo

tyrannus on
  • Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    When my other fellow recruits found out my first name they were baffled it wasn’t something more exotic. One guy thought my name would be “Amelia”

The opportunities lost...

• Options
    MimMim I prefer my lovers… dead.Registered User regular
    Also. Good morning. Smash the patriarchy.

• Options
    Geth, roll 20 for Attack and Dethrone Patriarchy

Attack and Dethrone Patriarchy:
    20 20

• Options
    syndalissyndalis Getting Classy On the WallRegistered User, Loves Apple Products regular
    edited July 2020
    Atomika wrote: »
    Oh man I loved Yenn in W3

Basically if you just agree with her and do everything she advises you get the best ending

Just play the game with the mindset of her being in charge of the team and voila

honestly weird to me that people even consider any option other than this

No disagreement - she's super capable and has the best plans of anyone.

But she is also pretty fukkin' willing to do some awfully morally dubious stuff, damn the consequences. It is more that she is lucky.
    Consider, for instance, the mask. She knew the risks and decided putting it on was the right move. Had the druids not been able to tame the storm, had the legends been more accurate... she risked drowning the isles to get a faster answer.

Also, that grove. She basically destroyed a holy site so that she could make a dead mean speak while suffering what seemed to be intense pain.

Just because she is correct in her guesses and it led to a good outcome, it very much does speak to a question of the ends justifying the means.

Still going through this way though, because it will be cool to see how this plays out to the end, including Toussaint.

syndalis on
    SW-4158-3990-6116
    Let's play Mario Kart or something...
  • Options
    21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    Geth, roll 20 for Attack and Dethrone Patriarchy

critical success.

• Options
    Oh shit!

We just have to show that result to The Patriarchy right? They'll have no choice but to disband in the face of a critical success.

vRyue2p.png
  • Options
    nexuscrawlernexuscrawler Registered User regular
    The grove part I forgot about that

• Options
    zepherinzepherin Russian warship, go fuck yourself Registered User regular
    These farts are the least sexy thing ever.

• Options
    GethGeth Legion Perseus VeilRegistered User, Moderator, Penny Arcade Staff, Vanilla Staff vanilla
    This thread is no longer active, and will be recycled.
    On average, this thread was blasting along at warp 1.1

@21stCentury will create the new thread
    @syndalis is backup

This discussion has been closed.