As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Finale] The Legend of the Galactic [Phalla]

• Options
    JayKaosJayKaos Registered User regular
    Well that's not a great turn for the Empire.

Steam | SW-0844-0908-6004 and my Switch code
  • Options
    LucedesLucedes might be real Registered User regular
    Eleven players remain alive:
    1. 38thDoe
    2. Bluecyan
    3. premium
    4. AustinP0027
    7. JusticeforPluto
    10. JayKaos
    12. Heffling
    19. Cythraul
    21. SeGaTai
    22. Auralynx
    23. Lucedes

as the unguarded seer, i fully expect to be killed by mafia tonight, so that kinda sucks.

there are two reasonable splits: 4/4/3, which is rough for the other factions, and 5/5/1, which is rough for the mafia.

• Options
    JaysonFourJaysonFour Classy Monster Kitteh Registered User regular
    OoOoOoOoOo

Well, I guess I need to knock off the board-rust from not playing Phalla for so long.

At least I have something nice to stream while I do it!

OoOoOoOoOo

steam_sig.png
    I can has cheezburger, yes?
  • Options

Also 'cause I keep missing the vote JusticeForPluto for tying it up at the last second between two non-mafias

• Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    JusticeForPluto should probably at least offer an explanation for that, yeah.

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    CythraulCythraul Registered User regular
    But nothing for JayKaos for failing to vote?

Steam
    Confusion will be my epitaph
  • Options
    SeGaTaiSeGaTai Registered User regular
    I'm still confused that invictus didn't just reveal himself when the vote was that close - like sure he risks getting killed by the mafia but we already have revealed seers out in the open

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    i'm feeling a Heffling vote, at present, but i can be persuaded otherwise.

• Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    JayKaos for failing to vote.

• Options
    AustinP0027AustinP0027 Registered User regular
    JayKaos

At this point we can’t be missing activity if we are going to corner the mafia

• Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    JayKaos for the reasons above.

• Options
    missing the vote is certainly pretty bad at this point - but doesn't really seem like a mafia move at this point; I mean if he misses the vote again he's dead anyway right - Heffling[/red] seems more likely to me

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    heffling because pots and kettles

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    premiumpremium Registered User regular
    I'm actually feeling Auralynx right now

• Options
    BluecyanBluecyan Buzz.. Buzz Buzz? BUZZ! Buzz buzz BuzzRegistered User regular
    Looks like I am last, not thrilled by either but hunting a probable village for failure to vote this late seems bad. Heffling[. Though what the heck is that throw away vote @premium ?

• Options
    Looks like 4 JayKaos, 2 J4P, 3 Heffling, 1 Auralynx right now. Uhhhhhhh. JayKaos is an imperial, so that’s not the worst vote, but if you want potential mafia Auralynx or Heffling would be the ones to vote for at this point.

• Options
    Apparently I miscounted and missed a Heffling vote? Currently 4, 4, 2, 1, and that’s everyone.

• Options
    Auralynx if jk is imperial!

Steam
  • Options
    Like we need to vote more of our own off :P

Steam
  • Options
    I would not complain :P

• Options
    Auralynx[/b]

• Options
    Switching to Auralynx for self preservation

• Options
    Heffling

• Options
    jk

• Options
    Well well, what do we have here?

Steam
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    Cythraul wrote: »
    Well well, what do we have here?

Shenanigans.

Vote closed, results pending.

wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    cj iwakuracj iwakura The Rhythm Regent Bears The Name FreedomRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Day 7 - The Magician Never Returns

omn7g3y2ff27.png

The Alliance tactician was faced with a difficult decision: whether to forge an alliance or to persist with the ideals of Democratic Republicanism.

Auralynx was there with the Admiral, though he was unable to prevent the inevitable, and was brought down as collateral damage.

The commander chose to see his ideals through to the end, and despite that it cost Lucedes his life, he went to his end knowing that the fight would continue long after his demise.

The Results

Auralynx, Alliance Republican, executed by popular vote
    Lucedes, Alliance Seer, assassinated by the Terraists

cj iwakura on
    wVEsyIc.png
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    ?????

kshu0oba7xnr.png

• Options
    Nine players remain alive:
    1. 38thDoe
    2. Bluecyan
    3. premium
    4. AustinP0027
    7. JusticeforPluto
    10. JayKaos
    12. Heffling
    19. Cythraul
    21. SeGaTai

• Options
    Not feeling good tonight, so putting in a vote for SeGaTai in case I am unable to play tomorrow.

• Options
    Heffling because it was the other name Lucedes suggested and am hoping he had narrowed down the list of possible mafia. Guessing the last minute votes from austin and bluecyan was just them having fun if I'm reading that right

PSN SeGaTai
  • Options
    Nah, I was totally trying to tie up the vote and possibly kill a mafia as well as some empire folks.

My radar for mafia was apparently completely wrong this game, and I thought that Aura was mafia. I was hoping to shoot Aura to get a mafia as well as take out an Empire member to get numbers closer.

Clearly, that failed (well played Blue) and this game is pretty much done for the Alliance, so might as well just out everything here (also because I don't know that we'll actually have all that much discussed in thread today based on yesterday)

• Options
    38thDoe38thDoe lets never be stupid again wait lets always be stupid foreverRegistered User regular
    faction games tend to have the lowest in thread discussions.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    Yep, I expected that. But it's over for the Alliance, so I'm not going to bother chatting in PMs with folks, so I'll just squat here.

• Options
    Nah, I was totally trying to tie up the vote and possibly kill a mafia as well as some empire folks.

My radar for mafia was apparently completely wrong this game, and I thought that Aura was mafia. I was hoping to shoot Aura to get a mafia as well as take out an Empire member to get numbers closer.

Clearly, that failed (well played Blue) and this game is pretty much done for the Alliance, so might as well just out everything here (also because I don't know that we'll actually have all that much discussed in thread today based on yesterday)

Little hint, next time don't reveal your big plan to somebody on the other team. I may not have a clue what's going on since mama died but the field's narrowed quite a bit.

Still not sure on this heffling person, but I KNOW SegaTai is not on my side so I guess they check out.
    38thDoe to hopefully finish this game off for final.

• Options
    Bluecyan wrote: »
    Little hint, next time don't reveal your big plan to somebody on the other team. I may not have a clue what's going on since mama died but the field's narrowed quite a bit.

I actually thought you might have been mafia also, so I dropped similar info to you and Aura in the hopes that mafia wouldn't jump in and prevent an extra empire death. Obviously left the fact that I was taking a shot at Aura out of it.

• Options
    Yeah since the game went full faction mode it's sadly quiet.

Thinking SeGaTai is the last mafia.

Steam
  • Options
    JusticeforPlutoJusticeforPluto Registered User regular
    SeGaTai because I'm 99.9% sure you are not on my faction.

• Options
    Eh, I will vote for someone I guess. Let me know if you want it to be you or someone else.

38thDoE on steam
    🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀🦑🦀

• Options
    SeGaTai 'cause I have no idea what's going on and don't want to miss another vote.