As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Throw Santa in the Maw for Secret Shamblers [SE++ WoW]

• AngryAngry The glory I had witnessed was just a sleight of handRegistered User regular
    Ion has straight up said tier set bonuses won't be coming back.

They like mini set bonuses like mechagon rings and the various combos like the waycrest ring and trinket.

• BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    eh fair enough, I just want distinct armor models again

BahamutZERO.gif
  • I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    i don't think he's said outright "NEVER again" (game developers hate saying never because you know, maybe a problem you run into a few years from now is solved by that old thing) but they've definitely expressed a lot of dissatisfaction with how gearing was just "get your 4pc."

i wouldn't expect it to return in the same form

liEt3nH.png
  • ZayZay yes i am zay Registered User regular
    if you log in today and your mouse is turbo fucked use this console command

/console rawMouseEnable 0

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    edited July 2020
    I think I preferred having the clear simple goal of "get your 4 piece" and the bonuses that did interesting things to your class buttons rather than being generic procs or stats to what gearing was in BFA by far. I hope there's no "grind gear you don't care about every week to melt it into currency to buy diablo gambling rolls on one piece of gear you might actually want once a month or two" ever again.

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    if vault of the wardens isn't in legion timewalking i'll freaking CRY so help me god

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
  • ZenyatooZenyatoo Registered User regular
    Zay wrote: »
    if vault of the wardens isn't in legion timewalking i'll freaking CRY so help me god

Watch it be the hit list of:
    neltharions
    Dark heart thicket
    That one tomb of sarg dungeon
    eye of azshara
    Tribunal or whatever the argus one was called

I never minded DHT or NL but the others are on my list of please don’t. Halls of Valor is the one I REALLY hope isn’t included, it’s the most boring imo. I hope maw of souls is also in but I bet they’re going to decide not to include it because it’s short

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    I never minded DHT or NL but the others are on my list of please don’t. Halls of Valor is the one I REALLY hope isn’t included, it’s the most boring imo. I hope maw of souls is also in but I bet they’re going to decide not to include it because it’s short

Obviously it wouldnt be as such in timewalking, but I still have bad memories of those fucking DHT panthers and NL pelters from the 15 fortifieds.

• DaebunzDaebunz Registered User regular
    I remember getting tricked into coming to one of those high NL with the swole pelters

7yh4xczljsym.png
  • PinfeldorfPinfeldorf Yeah ZestRegistered User regular
    Ideally Legion timewalking dungeons are just VOTW, Lower Karazhan, Arcway, Maw of Souls and Court of Stars.

• SmrtnikSmrtnik job boli zub Registered User regular
    Hard Disagree on Court of Stars.

steam_sig.png
    Hard disagree on your face

Court was the best dungeon in legion

The wind slices to the bone

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    wind as a euphemism for farts

BahamutZERO.gif
    explain

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    the fart slices to the bone

BahamutZERO.gif
    I really look forward to spending 10 minutes identifying masked dude at party because nobody in the party has the WA anymore.

steam_sig.png
    You can do it all solo in less than 2 minutes if you really feel like being about that. Or bring a demon hunter.

edited July 2020
    regular hunters can also ID him with demon tracking I think? unless they took that away from hunters like they took it away from warlocks
    I always just did the Guess Who game though, I'm pretty good at it

BahamutZERO on
    BahamutZERO.gif
    guess who is the best part of that dungeon

sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    just bring your paladin shield that glows near demons and use it during the timewalking? Easy solution tbh.

• T4CTT4CT BAFTA-NOMINATED NAFTA-APPROVEDRegistered User regular
    starting to wonder if i should compromise every moral I have and swap to BM so that i don't have to work for my DPS

• The Cow KingThe Cow King a island Registered User regular
    T4CT wrote: »
    starting to wonder if i should compromise every moral I have and swap to BM so that i don't have to work for my DPS

the zeny gambit I like it

icGJy2C.png
    T4CT wrote: »

you have to work hard as BM.
    Work hard to keep yourself entertained as you do the rotation. I like the jump everywhere strategy.

it's ok we beat mythic wrath and I got the trinket so it doesn't matter now

• XehalusXehalus Registered User regular
    rapid fire and multi shot tho

edited July 2020
    the gamers have decided the the "bfa gcd changes" ruined unholy and i'm seriously about to scream, these people are whining about things being on the gcd that have always been on the gcd. literally 2 buttons were added to the gcd for unholy, death grip and unholy frenzy. dumb shits are whining about having an opener and resource synergy. this whining is just further reinforcing my belief that people are only whining about it because other people are whining about

it's like saying vampiric touch shouldn't have a cast time and should be off the gcd. it's like saying rogues should always have 6 combo points. god these people are stupid

Zay on
    sthbuf0g7b7y.png
    complaining about cooldowns is my RP server character's storyline

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    the gamers have decided the the "bfa gcd changes" ruined unholy and i'm seriously about to scream, these people are whining about things being on the gcd that have always been on the gcd. literally 2 buttons were added to the gcd for unholy, death grip and unholy frenzy. dumb shits are whining about having an opener and resource synergy. this whining is just further reinforcing my belief that people are only whining about it because other people are whining about

it's like saying vampiric touch shouldn't have a cast time and should be off the gcd. it's like saying rogues should always have 6 combo points. god these people are stupid

My favorite thing about how far down this whining goes is honest to god people thinking the gcd change actually added a gcd to the game. Like, in general

Xehalus wrote: »
    rapid fire and multi shot tho

look i don't wanna do it and i'm doing my best not to cave

alert I now own a Ass Candy as well

icGJy2C.png
    Just in time for it to be outclassed by that spear thing in AQ.

@Saeris are you scarab lord yet?

Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Don't care we ain't got a thunderdury so I voulentered to apply thunder clap so I have a excuse to wear 5/5 conq

icGJy2C.png
  • SaerisSaeris Borb Enthusiast flapflapflapflapRegistered User regular
    Pinfeldorf wrote: »

Let's say... yes.

borb_sig.png
  • BucketmanBucketman Call me SkraggRegistered User regular
    For those not paying attention, they seem to have fixed Conduits. Basically now when you get one it gets added to a collection you have unlocked permanently, kind of like Essences. You can get higher item level versions of the same ones, but they just replace what you already unlocked. Then you can use them in whatever blank slots you want on your soul binds to customize it and basically make a custom talent tree.

I like this a lot better then what was in the Alpha

• Kai_SanKai_San Commonly known as Klineshrike! Registered User regular
    Yeah the collection of them is perfect for me. I actually liked the idea of collecting essences. With them being around day one I don’t think it’s a huge deal for alts either.

There is still an issue for some people with placing them being locked in with a proposed week cool down to swap though. Looking at current options I don’t think there will be a ton of reasons to swap if you can pick one soulbind per spec. If you want like, 3 specs in a single soul bind though it might suck.

I kind of love all the layers to this though. It’s not every players cup of tea but this is the kind of stuff I play wow over other games for.

Just make some system where it's easier to unlock them on alts or make them accountwide, in general. Alts got so beyond turbofucked in BFA.

I hope Vision of Perfection finds its way into Shadowlands

because having 4 infernals stomping everything out for you is a good time

Xehalus wrote: »
    I hope Vision of Perfection finds its way into Shadowlands

because having 4 infernals stomping everything out for you is a good time

Iirc there is actually a new talent or maybe covenant ability that lets you proc infernal spawns, and it can trigger off itself (like vanilla windfury) to spawn more infernals.

steam_sig.png