As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Sooooo is the comic dead?

Mr_MengMr_Meng Registered User regular
Many apologies if this has already been asked and answered. I was, and suppose still am, a huge fan of Camp Weedonwantcha and would wait with baited breath for each new comic. However, its been over two and half years since the last comic was posted and the only activity I've seen has been from the lurkers in the forum so the obvious question is the comic dead or finished?

• hajenhajen Registered User regular
    Katie and Adam made an appearance in the discord in February.
    Adam said they would be making more comics; didn't give any specific time frame, but hoped before they were in their 70s.

• Mr_MengMr_Meng Registered User regular
    Thank you for the response. I would very much like to see the comic continue at some point even though it's stopped at a pretty good point right now.

• StericaSterica Yes Registered User, Moderator mod
    Katie got a job directing a new Animaniacs series, which is set to premiere later this year. I believe she said she may return to the comic once she has more free time, and it’s definitely not done, but for now she has her plate full.

YL9WnCY.png
  • Hawk1966Hawk1966 Leiche Central FloridaRegistered User regular
    I have tried to ask Katie a couple times over the years on Instagram what the plans were for the Camp. She's never responded.

• lurklurklurklurklurklurk Registered User regular
    It looks like they'll be busy with the third season for a while too. I actually haven't watched yet but I expect it to be pretty good