As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The newer action figures (and other toys) thread (NSF56k)

19495969798100»

• Options
    BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Dang, sorry I'll ping you next time if I see the announcement that he is back up for pre-order.

Edit: Yeah that figure looks awesome. Wish he transformed as well. Ravage semi transforms which is cool.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    Steam: betsuni7
  • Options
    HefflingHeffling No Pic EverRegistered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »
    Dang, sorry I'll ping you next time if I see the announcement that he is back up for pre-order.

Edit: Yeah that figure looks awesome. Wish he transformed as well. Ravage semi transforms which is cool.

Yeah, I was at work so not on the forums. It sucks that it's so hard to get. How hard is it for Hasbro to meet demand?

• Options
    Heffling wrote: »
    Betsuni wrote: »

Yeah, I was at work so not on the forums. It sucks that it's so hard to get. How hard is it for Hasbro to meet demand?

Also Walmart choosing to not care about toys yet pushes for exclusives...

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    Managed to snag the Decepticon Clone pack at Target this weekend, need to break them open.

I wonder if Hasbro ever thought of expanding the idea with a gatcha gimmick. Say 6 variants each for both Autobots and Decepticons where the robot mode is almost identical but they change to something like aircraft/car/bird/land animal/military vehicle/ship(or unique mode depending on faction).

Blind pack ‘em and watch collectors go nuts

• Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Nobody wrote: »
    Managed to snag the Decepticon Clone pack at Target this weekend, need to break them open.

I wonder if Hasbro ever thought of expanding the idea with a gatcha gimmick. Say 6 variants each for both Autobots and Decepticons where the robot mode is almost identical but they change to something like aircraft/car/bird/land animal/military vehicle/ship(or unique mode depending on faction).

Blind pack ‘em and watch collectors go nuts

What kind of monster... Don't give them ideas!

• Options
    see317see317 Registered User regular
    So, a mere five years later, and my baby thread is all grown up and hitting 100 pages.
    Anyone want to open up a new thread?

• Options
    HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    Cambiata wrote: »
    Whelp, I know who I want my next doll to be.

8y7f53ova2z5.jpg

I reallllly hope I have a job by the time she goes for pre-order.

This one looks super cool!

P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • Options
    see317 wrote: »
    So, a mere five years later, and my baby thread is all grown up and hitting 100 pages.

Has anybody done one yet? I'd be happy to do one if you don't want to.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    Two more smushed boxes from Gamestop. Lucky I planned to take these figures out anyways but, starting to get pretty old. They have decent sales but could care less about shipping. I ordered from Walgreens of all places and they did a better job packing it, with actual bubble wrap!!

• Options
    see317 wrote: »

I hope you don't mind @see317 that I went and made a new thread to continue what you continued.

New thread smell!

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Options
    valhalla130valhalla130 13 Dark Shield Perceives the GodsRegistered User regular
    I've been trying to get the Hasbro Star Wars Black series Empire Strikes Back bounty hunters. Some of them get snapped up by scalpers quick, like Boba Fett, so I've been checking pices on and off.

A while back, they started rereleasing the figures in the Black Series Archive editions. I don't personally care if I get the original black box or the newer bube packaging. But even the re-release of Boba Fett disappeared quick and were on eBay for anywhere from $60 to 200. I fnally found one that was in a price I was somewhat comfortable with and got him! I'm pretty happy. Now I just need IG-88.

q40dhy1np9bz.jpg

asxcjbppb2eo.jpg
  • Options
    Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Yeah, how hard it is to find something initially is making me want to just quit

Like if I'm searching the first few weeks, I should be able to find it

All this shit selling out instantly online and disappearing from stores the first day to never be stocked again is fucking stupid

These Target exclusive GI Joes are really getting on my nerves

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    (This is a stale thread, folks.)

• Options
    CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »
    (This is a stale thread, folks.)

This post really confused me for a couple of minutes. I thought you were trying to shutdown all toy talk and I was like, "I still collect toys though!" Then I looked at the timestamps and thread size and realized oh this isn't the newest thread.

This is the current thread for those who need it:

https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/236901/the-newest-action-figures-and-other-toys-thread-nsf56k

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
This discussion has been closed.