As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

The newest action figures (and other toys) thread (NSF56k)

BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60LTalisker IVRegistered User regular
edited December 2020 in Graphic Violence
Welcome to the Penny Arcade Quasi-Official Toy Thread!!!

It's been five years... Since the previous thread was started. Twelve years to the prior one. So it is that time again to start up a new thread.

Toys have changed over the years, but the reason for them has not. Inanimate objects created for playing and entertainment. They made be made out of wood, plastic, metal and other materials, but they are all the same in the end. This thread is for anybody to post photos, geek out about your newest item, post information on something, and generally be sociable about collecting. Got dolls? Action figures? Transforming robots? Spaceships? Stuffed animals? Keeping them pristine and graded for future generations to enjoy? Busting that box open, playing with them, and taking them to bed? Go right ahead post and share your thoughts, we will not judge.

Here are some websites that have been used by people to buy their toys:
Big Bad Toy Store
Hasbro Pulse
Entertainment Earth
Smart Doll Designed by Danny Choo
Hobby Link Japan
AmiAmi

Of course the loss of Toys R Us in the USA has led to these stores/sites taking over for most mainstream toys:
Target
Walmart
GameStop
Best Buy
Amazon
Amazon Japan

To start this thread off right, here is a somewhat recent photo of my toy shelves.

toyshelves.jpg

As you can see I mainly collect Transformers and Star Wars with a smattering of random Japanese robots.

oosik_betsuni.png
Steam: betsuni7
Betsuni on

• Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    I love how the thread title still has NSF56k

... does anyone still have a 56k modem?

Anyway, I did get Planet X Hephaestus in and he's pretty rad except for a couple things. You have to move his tail pieces from the back to the front of his leg or vice versa depending on what you're transforming him to. The clearance is bad and the tail pieces are on thin sticks that I guess are meant to flex so you can bend them to move them across and it's kinda horrifying because I'm just waiting for it to snap. Also, you have to flip his foot which flips a panel and if you don't have it perfectly aligned, the panel will get caught on a corner of plastic and it gets kinda jammed which is a pain in the ass and cuts into the plastic.

Overall, definitely worth it though. It's so much better than the official mold of FoC Grimlock. Having an actual tail that can wag left and right is great. Love how meaty he is.
    k0usgqj9cn49.jpg

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    XBL - Foreverender | 3DS FC - 1418 6696 1012 | Steam ID | LoL
  • Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Since there's a new thread, and since I got some new toys, I decided to get off my duff and post some pics. Apologies for teh dusty laptop, my photo space is taken up by my work from home setup.:) Massive image dump incoming!

Earthrise Optimus Prime
    e29BaGu.jpg
    Altmodes:
    oVs3agu.jpg

Here's Earthrise Prime, who will be replacing my trusty dusty Classics 2007 Prime. As I've mentioned, Earthrise Prime is the best non-masterpeice Prime we've gotten yet. He's so screen accurate, aside from a few bits here and there. As I mentioned, he has a really neat transformer where the front of the truck wads up in his chest. It's really clever. I will miss Classics Prime as the dual-wielding badass he's been for over a decade.

Earthrise Wheeljack
    cAGnGxU.jpg
    Altmodes:
    PeraGUz.jpg
    As mentioned, while ER Wheeljack is about as good of a representation of Wheeljack we've gotten out of a mainline, he lacks some of the bits of character that the 2011 Generations Wheeljack has, like the wrenches or the ability to put his hand behind he head in a "Huh, I wonder why it blew up that time?" way. Also my ER Wheeljack just broke, but not in a immediately noticeable way (one of the front windshield panels is cracked around the portion that rotates, so it's going to pop off ever time during transformation now, most likely)

Earthrise Starscream
    007OAwn.jpg
    Altmodes:
    0flAGJV.jpg
    Just a complete upgrade in every way over the classics figure, while still essentially being the classics figure, but bigger. More involved transformation, more articulation, better looking guns. Just an all around great figure, though the wings can be a pain to lock into/out of place.

Earthrise Ironworks and Generations Selects Greasepit (With special guest star, Siege Irontread)
    e2Ov2Mt.jpg
    Station Modes:
    jeLqhST.jpg
    Battle Modes:
    02UQjJo.jpg
    G1 Comparison
    G1-Zone-toy_GasStation.jpg

I've already spoken about Ironworks (he's neat, I normally don't like partsformers, but making it the gimmick rather than a workaround works better for me. His battlestation mode is kind of weak and his station mode is alright for what is it.). Irontread makes a great companion for Iron Works, as he should. Greasepit is a straight redeco, with some modified accessories: a gaspump/flamethrower instead of a hook, and a new sign accessory. His battle station mode is about as good as to be expected for a straight redeco, though I wish the gaspump attached via the road connection accessories so you can put it in it's G1 spot, ah well. The instructions have a weird "highway mode" and basically the same battlemode as Ironworks, which doesn't look like the G1 version all. Luckily, because he's a modulator, I was able to try and build my own version and I think I did a pretty good job, all things considered. I included a pic of the G1 toy for comparison.

Studios Series #52 - Arcee, Chromia and Elita-1
    5wDhW7w.jpg
    Altmodes:
    uKpVUiy.jpg

I got these so I wasn't buying just Greasepit by himself, and I figured if I was going to get any movie figures, I'd at least get the ladies to put on my fembot shelf. The triplets are pretty fiddly and small, but that's to be expected. It's interesting they're all unique molds, but I doubt I'm going to be messing with them much once they go on the shelf. Vehicle modes aren't terrible, and getting minicon-esque bikes in cool.

Studio Series #59 - Shatter (Jet Mode)
    cQnY9KL.jpg
    z8aAkxs.jpg

Wow. Just wow, this is an incredible figure. Look super close to the movie (which, for the movie aesthetic, is impressive), has a beautififul alt-mode and such a clever and unique transformation. I'm actually very pleased with how good this figure is and it makes me glad I don't like the movie aesthetic because the otherwise I'd be thinking about getting more Studio Series figures. (Thankfully a bunch of Devastator components have sold out.) I was thinking about grabbing the car version too, but it's old enough that it's a little pricey to get something with a bad robot mode that I would just keep in altmode. (It's a pretty great alt-mode though.)

Here's a quick size comparison with the triplets and Shatter.
    0mGlQrJ.jpg

Undead Scottsman on
  • BetsuniBetsuni UM-R60L Talisker IVRegistered User regular
    @Forever Zefiro Hahaha I just had to leave the 56k in the title since it was funny to me. Man that Hephaestus looks so cool. I got their Paddles a while ago and had to force myself to not get the others since I loved the look.

@Undead Scottsman Your shots of Earthrise Prime makes me want to get one. I just have to be strong since I don't need another Prime on my shelves. Wheeljack and Starscream both look really cool as well. All are really good affordable MP in my mind. I never realized that Starscream is that much bigger than the previous one. Now I might need to pick him up.

Shatter and the trio ladies look beautiful in both modes. Thanks for taking photos of them since I always wanted to get those four, but need to keep my collection under some control.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • Forever ZefiroForever Zefiro cloaked in the midnight glory of an event horizonRegistered User regular
    Earthrise Prime is like basically the perfect Prime though, it's the classic G1 look with almost MP level detail and articulation, but it's still at a toyability level where it's fun to play with. This should definitely be a Prime on your shelf!

Earthrise Starscream is pretty rad too, though the lack of waist rotation is a bummer. I know some people prefer the Siege Tetrajet version as a result since it does have a waist, but I personally still like the Earthrise more since it's the classic look and jet

Shatter is a great figure, though the wings are kinda fiddly in robot mode. Still, definitely glad I picked her up, her jet mode is super cool

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    Hahaha yeah, I really should pick up Prime. But I already have three versions of him in the Masterpiece area, the cel shaded previous Siege Prime, and the recent reissue of G1 Prime. But will have to get this version as well.

I honestly don't mind the waist rotation, just that he looks good in both modes.

I actually got Dropkick's helecopter mode because it looked really good. One of the few bots in alt mode on my shelves.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • NobodyNobody Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    On one hand I've been really impressed by the Earthrise Autobot designs, including Optimus.

On the other, they really don't excite me. I've never been a real big fan of the G1 Autobots (yes, even Optimus)

Nobody on
    I just watched the transformation video of Earthrise Optimus Prime and it is really neat how they did that. Not sure if I want one for my shelves now though since yeah... you all see my shelves in the photo above. Although I might get the AU Amazon exclusive one just to have one of that mold.
    Nobody wrote: »
    On one hand I've been really impressed by the Earthrise Autobot designs, including Optimus.

On the other, they really don't excite me. I've never been a real big fan of the G1 Autobots (yes, even Optimus)

So you were a Decepticon fan? I know that they did have the cooler designs growing up.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Betsuni wrote: »
    I just watched the transformation video of Earthrise Optimus Prime and it is really neat how they did that. Not sure if I want one for my shelves now though since yeah... you all see my shelves in the photo above.
    I see that you need another set of shelves, yes.

Delduwath wrote: »
    I just watched the transformation video of Earthrise Optimus Prime and it is really neat how they did that. Not sure if I want one for my shelves now though since yeah... you all see my shelves in the photo above.

Already filled up! This was prior to putting in new shelving (which we did this past weekend) in the closet so we store what was piled on the floor in there.

toyshelves_02.jpg

oosik_betsuni.png
    Time to build an addition to the house I see

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    Delduwath wrote: »

Already filled up! This was prior to putting in new shelving (which we did this past weekend) in the closet so we store what was piled on the floor in there.

toyshelves_02.jpg
    Just like

keep building shelves, man. Replace walls with shelves if you need to. Do you have a sofa? The back and arm-rests could be shelves. Do you have a table? Hang some shelves below the table-top. Do you have a toilet? Etc.

I just watched the transformation video of Earthrise Optimus Prime and it is really neat how they did that. Not sure if I want one for my shelves now though since yeah... you all see my shelves in the photo above. Although I might get the AU Amazon exclusive one just to have one of that mold.
    Nobody wrote: »

So you were a Decepticon fan? I know that they did have the cooler designs growing up.

Kinda,

I'd have the occasional Autobot I'd be interested in (Triple Changers, Scramble City combiners, Dinobots, etc), but mostly I was a bigger fan of the Decepticon designs.

• CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    So this cutie is available for pre-order for about 6 more hours, after which she'll (probably) never show up again:

7tyc6p2i9qzs.jpg

It's not like I don't have money, I just don't want to spend over necessities until I have the stability of a job. So I COULD buy her if I really, really wanted to. I'm just not sure I do.

Even though I'm annoyed that I don't have more cocoa dolls, I end up preferring the white version of this doll. In my defense, I have a weakness for redheads with freckles.

xqu4hyht96mv.jpg

(white version has no time limit, so I can buy her after the acquisition of a job)

Cambiata on
    "If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
  • HeatwaveHeatwave Come, now, and walk the path of explosions with me!Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    This is the only photo I've managed to will myself into taking.

Mainly because I'm overjoyed about having this statue of probably my favorite character from My Hero Academia

Mina Ashido

I1efyVd.jpg

Unedited with the rest of my statues.

m6wDUup.jpg

Heatwave on
    P2n5r3l.jpg
    Steam / Origin & Wii U: Heatwave111 / FC: 4227-1965-3206 / Battle.net: Heatwave#11356
  • BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    Still I would like to get the Gi Joe Classified figures sadly I have no idea where to get them other than online as the target near me is a ghost town in their toy dept
    But seeing the blinged out Destro I do want to get him but sadly it's the fun reseller market

Brainleech wrote: »
    Still I would like to get the Gi Joe Classified figures sadly I have no idea where to get them other than online as the target near me is a ghost town in their toy dept
    But seeing the blinged out Destro I do want to get him but sadly it's the fun reseller market

Did you check here?
    https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gi-joe

Or are they Target exclusives?

oosik_betsuni.png

You can preorder him directly from Hasbro:

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gi-joe/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-profit-director-destro-action-figure

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
  • Local H JayLocal H Jay Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    It only took me about 3 weeks to go from 3 Funkos to WAY TOO MANY. I got this shelf and it's perfect for them but it was such a hassle putting it together. I also just won an eBay for a Symbiote Spidey pop that glows in the dark. I'm in too deep. (To be clear I'm having fun with it, but space... Space is an issue).

IMG-20200728-160216.jpg

*Not pictured, a 10 inch TDK Joker on the bottom shelf

And this isn't including the ones still coming in the mail... But to be fair I got a lot of these buy 2 get 1 free or on some kind of discount. And lots of the ones I've got seem to be worth more than I paid, I have a near full set of Flocked Pokemon and the Bulbasaur is worth 6× what I paid for him. Not that I'm doing it to make money (as if lol) I just like keeping tabs.

I mostly just want Spider-Man ones, but even that's a slippery slope.

Local H Jay on

You can preorder him directly from Hasbro:

https://hasbropulse.com/collections/gi-joe/products/g-i-joe-classified-series-profit-director-destro-action-figure

Ok when I get paid again going to try not to buy a ton of things from the Pulse store as Destro and some other things are really tempting

It only took me about 3 weeks to go from 3 Funkos to WAY TOO MANY. I got this shelf and it's perfect for them but it was such a hassle putting it together. I also just won an eBay for a Symbiote Spidey pop that glows in the dark. I'm in too deep. (To be clear I'm having fun with it, but space... Space is an issue).

IMG-20200728-160216.jpg

And this isn't including the ones still coming in the mail... But to be fair I got a lot of these buy 2 get 1 free or on some kind of discount. And lots of the ones I've got seem to be worth more than I paid, I have a near full set of Flocked Pokemon and the Bulbasaur is worth 6× what I paid for him. Not that I'm doing it to make money (as if lol) I just like keeping tabs.

The only Funko Pop I ever wanted was the Target Bullseye. Found out about that way too late though.

oosik_betsuni.png
  • CambiataCambiata Commander Shepard The likes of which even GAWD has never seenRegistered User regular

IMG-20200728-160216.jpg

The only Funko Pop I ever wanted was the Target Bullseye. Found out about that way too late though.

When you said "Target Bullseye" I assumed there was some comic character named Bullseye that was a Target exclusive. Not that it was the little dog with the Target bullseye on it! That's too cute! It's flocked, too!

"If you divide the whole world into just enemies and friends, you'll end up destroying everything" --Nausicaa of the Valley of Wind
    Yeah that one is cute, I'm liking the Flocked ones because they're at least more interesting than the basic Pokemon ones.

Target has a lot of exclusives. Honestly the exclusives for Pops is a little crazy, most of the Spider-Man ones I want are from Walgreens but like... Have you ever seen the toy section of a Walgreens?? It's not for the faint of heart lmao

Cambiata wrote: »

IMG-20200728-160216.jpg

When you said "Target Bullseye" I assumed there was some comic character named Bullseye that was a Target exclusive. Not that it was the little dog with the Target bullseye on it! That's too cute! It's flocked, too!

Yeah, I have a bull terrier so try to get all of the bully stuff out there. What's even better is mine is white (no I did not paint the red bullseye on her head). They used to make stuffed animals of the dog for St. Jude's every year, but they stopped so I forgot to check one year and they made those as the St. Jude's donation toy that year. =( I did manage to get a pin of it from last year's comic con which helped the sting of missing it.
    Yeah that one is cute, I'm liking the Flocked ones because they're at least more interesting than the basic Pokemon ones.

Target has a lot of exclusives. Honestly the exclusives for Pops is a little crazy, most of the Spider-Man ones I want are from Walgreens but like... Have you ever seen the toy section of a Walgreens?? It's not for the faint of heart lmao
    Yeap, I had to stalk the Walgreen toy section for years trying to get their exclusive Transformers. It honestly reminded me of the old days when I would go into a drug store and see the small pitiful toy section with toys from the previous year. I love it for that reason! Plus you can find some great deals there since they discount their toys to flush their backlog.

oosik_betsuni.png
    True, sometimes there are some overlooked gems. I went to my local Walgreens recently looking for Con Pops and well, it looked like someone took each box and dropkicked them each individually. To be fair, the ones I ordered off their site were perfect so there's that!

Having ordered from all major retailers with exclusives now, I can say without a doubt FYE is the slowest to fulfill orders.

The other half got got into Funkos because of the Labyrinth figures.

We now have about 30 or so?

Those ones are very cool! I'm trying to control myself and limit to ones I legitimately want/am nostalgic for. Those def fall under that category lol. So far I'm focusing on the Spidey and Pokemon sets, I also have more than half the newer Fantastic Four set in the mail... Marvel is gonna be my downfall. I don't particularly care about Batman despite having a million of them as a kid, which is a bullet dodged because I'm pretty sure there's more Batman pops than any other.

Although I may have just dropped 85 bucks on an eBay purchase of Spike Spiegel... This is not sustainable. My stomach turned a little but I threw the guy low-ball offer since the Pop is valued at 130. But I snagged it! I think after that I was like "wtf am I doing to myself" and felt a little gross dropping that much, went for a walk and decided nope, that was dope and I'm happy to have it! I have a cool Cowboy Bebop merch collection anyways and it's a good addition. I'm used to saving all the time and I find it hard to justify splurging on stuff like this, but these little things are mostly cheap (despite my apparent expensive taste).

Also um, they showed off some G1 Transformers Pops and uh, God help me if there's a chase

I have mostly disney princesses as funkos even the newer queen of the Alien and Alien Queen ones
    I mostly just get the ones I find appealing I did get the two mass effect 3 ones as Gamestop was doing a buy two get one free but it was the mass effect 3 ones they were giving away for free

Okay last Funko thing, I promise I'll try not to turn this into a Funko thread lmao

So anyways I turned on notifications for when stuff goes live. I was randomly on the Funko reddit when suddenly the McDonald's 5 pack goes up. It's part of a set called Ad Icons, a popular set featuring mascots for diff companies. This set will he available individually later, but the 5 pack is limited to McDonald's website and actual... McDonald's restaurants. Of course, the post and notification was less than 1 min old, I got it in my cart... Sold out before I could click checkout. It didn't seem like it was supposed to go live, it will be restocked on Funko's own shop... But yeah not looking good for this set.

I don't particularly care, but it is one pretty much guaranteed to go up in value, esp this 5 pack.

The Lego NES release is August 1st, but I’m not sure when that goes up exactly on their site

However I probably won’t be able to even try because I’ve never setup an account for their website, and I’m not getting the required activation email today

Idk if their servers are overloaded or what. It sucks!

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    Yeah that thing is super cool, nostalgic and actually affordable as far as Lego goes, it's a perfect storm of shit for it to sell out instantly

They usually go up at midnight EST. You can also try buying with a guest account.

oosik_betsuni.png
    It did go up at midnight EST. Their servers were definitely getting hit but it looks like they stocked well as it’s still available

Can’t wait to build it!

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    edited August 2020
    So this cutie is available for pre-order for about 6 more hours, after which she'll (probably) never show up again:

7tyc6p2i9qzs.jpg

I'm in luck, he added this girl the the list of current dolls. Based on his current model, that means she got enough pre-orders so that she was popular enough to be made regularly. I can actually buy both her and the redhead version once I have a job!

Edit: Semi-related, last night I had a dream where I had something like 30-40 BJDs and I delighted in going through them to see what I had. This has convinced me in waking life that I would actually be OK with having more than the 8 dolls I currently have, so I should stop worrying about not having space. Especially if I get that job in Austin that I'll get a response about next week, then I can just buy a house with the extra room I need since I'm moving anyway.

Cambiata on

7tyc6p2i9qzs.jpg

I'm in luck, he added this girl the the list of current dolls. Based on his current model, that means she got enough pre-orders so that she was popular enough to be made regularly. I can actually buy both her and the redhead version once I have a job!

Edit: Semi-related, last night I had a dream where I had something like 30-40 BJDs and I delighted in going through them to see what I had. This has convinced me in waking life that I would actually be OK with having more than the 8 dolls I currently have, so I should stop worrying about not having space. Especially if I get that job in Austin that I'll get a response about next week, then I can just buy a house with the extra room I need since I'm moving anyway.

Woo that's good news for you getting the doll. Hope you get the new job so you can have all of his dolls!

oosik_betsuni.png
    So, I've had a ton of luck on the toy hunt recently. A few days ago I stopped by a Target and saw this guy:

nww6tuoxuopd.jpeg

I think he's one of my favorite TFs now. I'm a sucker for triple-changers and I think each mode for Snapdragon is really solid:
    T-rex mode is pretty cool. You get some curving up of the tail so it looks a little more dynamic. For the head, the eyes are actually holes and when you pop the headmaster in, the headmaster's arm fins fill in the holes to make the red eyes. Cool little feature. The t-rex head and look up and down and turn all around, so that's super nice. My only nitpick is the t-rex arms. They attach to the body as a swivel, so no outward movement there. The "elbow" has a balljoint as you can see, but it's kinda awkward. Overall, not a big deal, just would've been nice to have a bit more range for more expression.

q4vrmv1mzmm8.jpeg

ihl9h5boqpqu.jpeg
    Spaceship mode is super rad. Just a clean sleek look without much of the "robot hanging off the bottom" problem some jets have. The middle cockpit splits open so the headmaster can sit inside. I really dig the colored cockpit controls, it just adds some nice flavor.

bbmbpb6e57ph.jpeg

fzrbplpjdg2v.jpeg

9e890vgkwdim.jpeg

4w66jt5jsdif.jpeg
    Finally, robot mode is solid. Not really much junk hanging off. Nice ankle tilt and waist turn. Earthrise Starscream only turns into a jet and he couldn't even manage a waist. The only bummer with robot mode is the arm articulation. There's no wrists, and the big cylinders of the arms means the elbow doesn't bend much. You can see they're touching in the one closeup. The big pylons sticking up from his shoulders can get in the way when rotating his arms too. It's not awful, but this is the biggest detractor of an overall really fun figure.

ylsq7o4swgx8.jpeg

c5d9slz4el1a.jpeg

I've been anticipating this guy for awhile and I'm glad to not be disappointed. The transformations between the modes are pretty good too. Nothing crazy, but not super simple, and pretty intuitive.

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    Awesome! Glad to see he is a solid bot, jet and dinosaur. Man now I can't wait to get him in my collection. Hopefully Walmart doesn't screw up my order like my Hotlink. If they do I'm sure I can get him elsewhere. He's going to be a good addition to Apeface.

oosik_betsuni.png
    I don't have a good setup or equipment for pictures, so forgive the shit quality, but I want to share more of my stuff, so let me know if you want to see anything.

Also, the whole Target G.I. Joe thing has been a such big mess. There was that initial online pre-order which sold out in 5 seconds. Then apparently some Targets were already getting them in stock soon after, and some were selling them, but most were saying 8/14 street date. Hasbro's twitter went on to clarify that 8/14 was the date for actual online orders to open up, but physical Targets could sell their stock on 8/1. Then Target's twitter replied that they had actually started selling them as of 7/26....

Anyway, today is 8/1, and I've sold my soul to the plastic gods, so I drove up to Target a bit before 8 am when they opened to see if the 8/1 thing was real. Got to the toy aisle and there were 3 other dudes there, and one asked the lady that works that section about the G.I. Joes. She checks and they're in stock, but the little inventory device says 8/14. One of the dudes says he works at another Target in the city, and they've been selling them fine, the 8/14 is only for online orders. So the lady goes in back, grabs them, and says if they ring up fine, she'll sell us one of each SKU (which is pretty awesome she's is aware and trying to stop scalpers).

Anyway:
    shrbqrb1c7od.jpeg

Pretty stoked. The details and accessories on these guys are pretty great. Still no damn Baroness though. Even though she's a part of this exclusive wave, it seems no Targets have actually gotten her yet. Maybe she's actually 8/14?

Also, this launched too apparently. I had my eye on it because I love Iron Man and the weird variants he gets. From the online stock photos, I was concerned about the white, but in hand it looks pretty nice. It's not quite the movie Starboost, but still a cool design:
    dkahss4s2z5h.jpeg

And then, haha wtf??
    imziwgm82koe.jpeg

Yes, the elusive Seeker 2-pack was just chilling in the clearance section, and I just happened to see the logo from the corner of my eye as I walked by. I'm assuming it was there because the box is pretty beat up, but it seems to still be sealed, and the figures themselves are fine. I'm not much of a Mint In Sealed Box collector, I typically open everything, so yes, I will definitely take this for like $42.

2fbg9lin3kdl.jpg
    Yeah that's a real nice haul

edited August 2020
    Man jealous of the Seeker set, but I'm ok with having the trijets and now the coneheads instead.

Edit: Your photos are fine. I like sharing and people who share.

Betsuni on
    oosik_betsuni.png
    I ordered my Snapdragon through Amazon because the local Targets are exceptionally behind when getting stock and the Walmarts are a joke.

For some bizarre reason in June they changed Snapdragon from “delivered in September“ to “available immediately” and then declared they were out of stock and hoping to get them in soon.

So hopefully that means I’ll have one in hand in the next couple of weeks.

Now, let’s talk about those Decepticon Clones.

I’m happy with them. Easy and quick transformations and the price point was about right.