As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Revenge of Interesting Facts: STAY INSIDE ON WIKIPEDIA

1979899100101103»

• Options
    ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I wanna be the guy who lets loose a real rip roarin' number two in a restroom where people are trying to orgasm.

• Options
    SolarSolar Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    If you'll take a shit in a nightclub toilet you're a braver man than I

Solar on
  • Options
    ButlerButler 89 episodes or bust Registered User regular
    ChicoBlue wrote: »
    I wanna be the guy who lets loose a real rip roarin' number two in a restroom where people are trying to orgasm.

We all want that for you, Chico. You'll get there one day <3

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular
    sarukun wrote: »
    Platy wrote: »
    That's what the alcohol is for though

Doesn’t help!

just keep on drinking and the problem will definitely solve itself in one way or another

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

Doesn’t help!

just keep on drinking and the problem will definitely solve itself in one way or another

I feel like this is not a problem that calls for time traveling as a solution.

• Options
    Houk the NamebringerHouk the Namebringer Nipples The EchidnaRegistered User regular

Doesn’t help!

if that was a requirement for time traveling nobody would ever do it!

• Options
    AbdhyiusAbdhyius Registered User regular
    I'm gonna try it again tomorrow with my headphones instead of my desk speakers, I'm very annoyed by the idea I might be the most hearing damaged person in here and I've never even gone to any clubs or shipyards or anything.

Constant moderate volume does exponentially more long-term damage to your hearing than short bursts of loud sound.

My great uncle used to take his little boat across the fjord for work, every single day, until he was like 40 or so

When I knew him, in his 70s, he basically couldn't hear outboard engines anymore

Ranges below, or above, pretty fine for his age, he had no problem with speech really and didn't have a hearing aid

Noises that fell into the rather specific ranges made by whatever horsepower outboard engine he had though, next to nothing

ftOqU21.png
  • Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Some German clubs have dedicated rooms for screwing

Screw rooms

Screwms

• Options
    XagarXagar Registered User regular
    That sounds like a very German solution to the problem.

• Options
    sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular

Doesn’t help!

if that was a requirement for time traveling nobody would ever do it!

If drinking was a requirement for time traveling, most of the world would be in the wrong time.

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular

Screw rooms

Screwms

I genuinely applaud the pragmatic efficiency of this.

• Options

Screw rooms

Screwms

A noble and admirable culture

• Options
    PeasPeas Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    No one can figure out how eels have sex - Lucy Cooke 6:01
    https://youtu.be/RFi6ISTjkR4

Basically pokemon

Peas on
  • Options
    DepressperadoDepressperado I just wanted to see you laughing in the pizza rainRegistered User regular
    pooping in a nightclub is pretty bad. I always feel bad because nobody want to dip into the bathroom to do coke or whatever and have it reek of somebody's foul efforts

• Options
    i'm trying to think if i've ever had to poop in a nightclub/bar/whatever, and nothing's coming to mind

there's definitely been a couple of times when i was living in Japan where i had to run into/out of multiple convenience stores in a drunken panic looking for a bathroom before getting to/after leaving a club

public bathrooms are surprisingly hard to find in the club areas of Tokyo, and if you're looking after all the clubs have emptied out you've got an even chance of finding some dude puking/passed out in the one you're lucky enough to find

• Options
    GrisloGrislo Registered User regular

Screw rooms

Screwms

Germans have a reputation as efficient, but this seems pointless. We've already established that 1. there are bathrooms in clubs, and 2. people screw there, so this seems like a totally unnecessary?

This post was sponsored by Tom Cruise.
  • Options
    pooping in a nightclub is pretty bad. I always feel bad because nobody want to dip into the bathroom to do coke or whatever and have it reek of somebody's foul efforts

Exactly right, if nothing else, that's rude

• Options
    3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Grislo wrote: »

Screw rooms

Screwms

Germans have a reputation as efficient, but this seems pointless. We've already established that 1. there are bathrooms in clubs, and 2. people screw there, so this seems like a totally unnecessary?

Screwing in the bathrooms is an ad hoc solution but far from ideal, both for the screwers and the other people trying to use that bathroom.

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I have ibs (that can be triggered by alcohol) and public restroom anxiety so bars and nightclubs are often a no go for me from the get go.

• Options
    Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Peas wrote: »
    No one can figure out how eels have sex - Lucy Cooke 6:01
    https://youtu.be/RFi6ISTjkR4

Basically pokemon

Have they tried looking in the screw rooms?

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    Butler wrote: »
    ChicoBlue wrote: »

We all want that for you, Chico. You'll get there one day <3

Shoot for the stars! Even if you miss, you'll land on people making out in the next stall over.

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I assume when the designated drunken fuck zones get cleaned out they have to hire the hazmat people who scour human pulp off the pavement at vehicular accident scenes

Hobnail on
  • Options
    tynictynic PICNIC BADASS Registered User, ClubPA regular
    I don't remember if I've pooped in a nightclub restroom but I've definitely vomited in QUITE a few and I can't imagine that smell is any more pleasant to fuck to

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    This is well outside my bailiwick but I would certainly assume nightclub toilet fucking is best done whilst too drunk to percieve smells

• Options
    TubeTube Registered User admin
    New thread time!

• Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    awwww

BahamutZERO.gif
This discussion has been closed.