As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Steam] now returns you to your regular programming.

1939495969799»

• Options
    IanatorIanator Gaze upon my works, ye mighty and facepalm.Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Phantasy Star Online 2 now has its Steam page!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1056640/Phantasy_Star_Online_2/

Word is, the MS Store version of the game contains a code generator to link your account to other stores so you don't have to lose your progress.

Also, you will be able to acquire a bunch of Valve-themed cosmetics during the launch period! Gordon and Alyx outfits, Wheatley mag, TF2 accessories and weapon skins...

EDIT: Complete list of launch rewards.

Ianator on
    steam_sig.png
    Twitch | Blizzard: Ianator#1479 | 3DS: Ianator - 1779 2336 5317 | FFXIV: Iana Ateliere (NA Sarg)
    Backlog Challenge List
  • Options
    SynthesisSynthesis Honda Today! Registered User regular
    Thawmus wrote: »
    Synthesis wrote: »
    This is an odd question: do people regularly use the Steam remove PC streaming functionality?

It has not once worked for me. I've tried to play Stellaris at work on my Surface Pro from my home PC. It will start, and go to the loading screen, but Steam simply closes it every time it finishes loading.

That could also be the fault of the game that is optimized like a garbage frigate.

I've not used Steam Remote Play nor Steam Link outside of my LAN, no. I estimate that would go poorly

Fair enough, thank you.

I'm surprised it goes as far as the 15-minute loading screen (lolStellaris), only to crash when actually entering the game. On the other hand, Steam.

• Options
    DrovekDrovek Registered User regular
    Quical wrote: »

I'm now ONLY interested in Otherside.

As in Ice-Pick Lodge's The Void? Now that is interesting.

Man, does that game stick with you.

steam_sig.png( < . . .
  • Options
    SmokeStacksSmokeStacks Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »

Word is, the MS Store version of the game contains a code generator to link your account to other stores so you don't have to lose your progress.

Also, you will be able to acquire a bunch of Valve-themed cosmetics during the launch period! Gordon and Alyx outfits, Wheatley mag, TF2 accessories and weapon skins...

PSO was my jam.

I never got around to trying PSO 2, this might just be the catalyst for me to do so.

• Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    Holy shit, Othercide looks amazing.

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    Pixelated PixiePixelated Pixie They/Them Registered User regular
    wrfu4ya73tnh.png

@Quical did a thing. I should probably blame @Stormwatcher too. I wasn't even in chat! WTF?

Thanks for the lewds! <3<3<3

~~ Pixie on Steam ~~
    ironzerg wrote: »
    Chipmunks are like nature's nipple clamps, I guess?
  • Options
    PolaritiePolaritie Sleepy Registered User regular
    Ianator wrote: »

PSO was my jam.

I never got around to trying PSO 2, this might just be the catalyst for me to do so.

Getting rid of the stupid windows store bit will be a big help. There's been a fan-made patcher that gets you 99% of the way there, but...

Steam: Polaritie
    3DS: 0473-8507-2652
    Switch: SW-5185-4991-5118
    PSN: AbEntropy
  • Options
    cardboard delusionscardboard delusions USAgent PSN: USAgent31Registered User regular
    TFW you don't keep your mouth shut in chat...

MSfiF1O.png
    Thanks @Pixelated Pixie

• Options
    MudzgutMudzgut OhioRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    What is this? A new thread!
    What must happen? Edits for the new thread!
    What is it now? Steam Thread: Abridged!

@Echo would you be so kind as to lock this one down? Thank you!

Mudzgut on
    steam_sig.png

Twitch/Mudzgut
    Fall down seven times. Stand up eight.
This discussion has been closed.