As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Justice of the [Chat]

• GiantGeek2020GiantGeek2020 Registered User regular
    Mazzyx wrote: »
    Mortious wrote: »
    credeiki wrote: »
    Chanus wrote: »
    hmm do I want to make an ugly roleplaying character for our next game
    I always make people who are average or slightly hot
    this is very difficult!

isn't there something slightly hot about not being attractive

Well yeah the point is that I would try not to cheat by saying 'ok but ugly in a kinda hot way tho'

instead no, just legit ugly

If someone calls you ugly, rip their face off. And wear it. I mean you are a Gangrel.

but do I have Appearance 1
    and/or any flaws indicating I have like half my nose torn off or whatever--like that's definitely interesting but it's so weird for me to do as a player

I mean I am making a not smart character for the first time in a long time. It shall be interesting.

Well unless you're a class that uses int as a primary attribute, it's the weakest of the attributes in terms of secondary bonuses.

Oh this is world of darkness. So a lot different in set up than D&D.

How are you going to make a dumb character that does logistics I mean just the upkeep and the management of transportation alone

• 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular
    my newest RPG Character is not conventionally attractive. He has a badass scar on his face. he has 17 charisma.

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular
    Charisma's more about force of personality that how hawt the character is.

• VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
    Atomika wrote: »
    I’ve heard gulf oysters are big and not good

They’re not awful, and they are quite large, but the pacific oyster varieties are definitely better

What about the east coast oysters oh wait they’re all dead good job NYC

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Charisma's more about force of personality that how hawt the character is.

His voice fills a room

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    so i got a free copy of my credit report as part of the refi i'm doing

my score is good, not the best, but good enough to get the best rates or whatever

the negative points against me are "amount owed on revolving accounts is too high" and "proportion of balances to credit limits is too high on revolving accounts"

we have a single credit card and we pay it off every single month and have never carried a balance on it so

??????

stupid fucking system

@Sir Landshark
    if your score is in like, the top 80% those negative points are basically statistical noise

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • EddyEddy Gengar the Bittersweet Registered User regular
    VishNub wrote: »

They’re not awful, and they are quite large, but the pacific oyster varieties are definitely better

We're bringing em back!!! Oyster restoration project!!!!

"and the morning stars I have seen
    and the gengars who are guiding me" -- W.S. Merwin
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular
    my newest RPG Character is not conventionally attractive. He has a badass scar on his face. he has 17 charisma.

hahaha that's the problem right? My heart wants to do that but come on come on, grow up, be more interesting for once

so hard though

wanna be hot ;_;

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • 21stCentury21stCentury Call me Pixel, or Pix for short! [They/Them]Registered User regular

hahaha that's the problem right? My heart wants to do that but come on come on, grow up, be more interesting for once

so hard though

wanna be hot ;_;

If you wanna be hot, be hot. You have that power in RPG.

• ZephiranZephiran Registered User regular
    My nuzlocke Machop is named SandyRavj.

That's it, that's the joke.

Alright and in this next scene all the animals have AIDS.

I got a little excited when I saw your ship.
    The episode where Faye gets mailed a betamax tape and they have to go to the ruins of a building on Earth and accidentally get a VHS player instead is a great episode.

I wanna make a DnD monster called a "Hashed hag"

it gains power from how many people talk about it.

• NecoNeco Worthless Garbage Registered User regular
    But n Alice in Wonderland a walrus ate some oysters, but I’m not sure which coast they were from. The walrus found them absolutely delicious though.

• AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

my score is good, not the best, but good enough to get the best rates or whatever

the negative points against me are "amount owed on revolving accounts is too high" and "proportion of balances to credit limits is too high on revolving accounts"

we have a single credit card and we pay it off every single month and have never carried a balance on it so

??????

stupid fucking system

"Sir Landshark"
    if your score is in like, the top 80% those negative points are basically statistical noise

I think I have PTSD from back when I worked at the credit union.

People would DEMAND ANSWERS about this very thing, furious that their score was 785 or whenever, when our internal rate tables offered our absolute best rate at like 720.

Like just because the scale goes to 800 something doesn't mean benefits keep scaling with it.

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
    It's also funny re-watching the show at an age where I identify more with Jet than any of the other characters.

Eddy wrote: »

Yeah. And y'all certainly get credit for trying. It's an uphill battle though, just because of the colonial nature of oysters.

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

??????

stupid fucking system

"Sir Landshark"

I think I have PTSD from back when I worked at the credit union.

People would DEMAND ANSWERS about this very thing, furious that their score was 785 or whenever, when our internal rate tables offered our absolute best rate at like 720.

Like just because the scale goes to 800 something doesn't mean benefits keep scaling with it.

But I want the cheevo from hitting 850. :(

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Eddy wrote: »

Good now do dinosaurs

PSN: Honkalot
  • ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
  • HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Colonialist oysters?

Kill them all

PSN: Honkalot
  • credeikicredeiki Registered User regular

so hard though

wanna be hot ;_;

If you wanna be hot, be hot. You have that power in RPG.

If I always play as people who are kinda hot, I should do something different! the point is to push the envelope a little.

Last person I made was very close to self, so I'm feeling the urge to go farther out this time and commit to more of a concept, rather than doing a more naturalistic persona that coalesces out of different features but doesn't have a core conceit

Steam, LoL: credeiki
  • IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular
    The last character I played was blue, blonde, wore a big fluffy grizzly bear robe coat, and was inspired Ruby Rhod.

I experience being not hot enough in real life, I can only role play as bombshell beauties because escapism

Honk wrote: »
    Colonialist oysters?

Kill them all

Decolonize piers

• SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular

??????

stupid fucking system

"Sir Landshark"

Yes I have stopped caring. I use my credit card for everything possible so before I pay it off each month it carries a decent amount on it and credit agencies are like MEW MEW MEW MEW THIS BAD MEW MEW MEW.

Maybe someday I will role play as Nicolas cage

edited July 2020
    Winky wrote: »
    Colonialist oysters?

Kill them all

Decolonize piers

those are barnacles

and this is 'cism

VishNub on
    Sarksus wrote: »

??????

stupid fucking system

"Sir Landshark"

Yes I have stopped caring. I use my credit card for everything possible so before I pay it off each month it carries a decent amount on it and credit agencies are like MEW MEW MEW MEW THIS BAD MEW MEW MEW.

Is your credit agency also run by cats?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Colonialist oysters?

Kill them all

Decolonize piers

those are barnacles

and this is 'chasm

barnacles are basically oysters that are colonizing boats right

Allegedly a voice of reason.
    edited July 2020
    Colonialist oysters?

Kill them all

Decolonize piers

those are barnacles

and this is 'chasm

i mean

they're both mollusks?

Ok that's not even true

VishNub on
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »

??????

stupid fucking system

"Sir Landshark"

Is your credit agency also run by cats?

Yes they are a bunch of fatcats.

My Bloodlines 2 character:

https://youtu.be/TmSu9PjVVI8

It's also funny re-watching the show at an age where I identify more with Jet than any of the other characters.

Particularly the whole "Jet and his plants" thing

• MortiousMortious The Nightmare Begins Move to New ZealandRegistered User regular
    Now I want to get into a table top gaming group :(

Move to New Zealand
    It’s not a very important country most of the time
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/mortious
  • DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Mortious wrote: »
    Now I want to get into a table top gaming group :(

It's easier than ever to do that now, if you're fine with playing online!

Colonialist oysters?

Kill them all

Decolonize piers

those are barnacles

and this is 'chasm

i mean

they're both mollusks?

Ok that's not even true

How the fuck are barnacles arthropods?

That's not fucking right.

edited July 2020
    Oh my god barnacles are basically shrimp my mind is fucking blown

Winky on
  • bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    Star Citizen update

So after demanding to know what is up with Squadron 42, CIG is now banning users who ask about it

edited July 2020
    Oh my god barnacles are basically shrimp my mind is fucking blown

Yeah I didn’t like that so I’m just pretending I don’t know it

VishNub on
This discussion has been closed.