As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    Horned Hercules got! Now I just need the Golden Stag.

FYI, you can also catch them until 8am. So early morning hunting can be a thing too

I don’t get up early enough to get any real time in.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Got a meteor shower (IDK the exact times)
    Saharah's trapped behind campsite
    No Celeste (I think)

Dodo H6ND0

I'll go AFK to prevent crashes
    Please take any flowers, fruits or DIYs you want ; )(the DIY hoard is next to my campsite)

The Lovecraftian circle is NW for your dark ritual needs, but it's guarded by an army of zombie snowmen so beware : P

PirateQueen on
  • Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Operation Bug Hunt has concluded. Four hours of continuous searching. Not even a sighting of a Golden Stag :(

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

Shoot - crashed

New dodo is H6ND0

• Dirk2112Dirk2112 Registered User regular
    I got booted out of new monkey. I did get some star wishes before my wife spilled grease everywhere :x

Thanks for hosting!

NNID = Zepp914
    Sorry about the crash @Dirk2112 and @amethystoak
    If anything goes awry with the star frags, let me know and can mail you some ; )

On the bright side, the crash re-spawned the snowflakes : )

No worries.

I am just happy it saved after I sold my junk. Not having a store SUCKS! If Flick or CJ was there, at least I could sell something.

NNID = Zepp914
    Is your Nook's getting upgraded?
    Congrats : )

Going to bed but will stay open if anyone else wants to wish on stars (meteor shower still going strong ; )

Code H6ND0

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular
    My brother gets really annoyed with the fact Isabelle on my island will call out we have shooting stars that night
    When his says nothing. Is it because he comes over to watch them {I really should do the internet next time instead of local as it seems more reliable than the local connection}

Isabelle only calls out major meteor showers, not ones with a small number of shooting stars.

• Darth_MogsDarth_Mogs Registered User regular
    So, the dream suite, a fireworks festival and save data backup, with the next update being at least a month away if not more like a month and a half to two months.

Yeah, okay. I'm done.

Kupowered - It's my Blog!
    edited July 2020
    내 동생의 섬은 비율로 네 스물 다섯을 가지고 있지만 그는 단지 몇 사람을 초대하고 스팸하지 않습니다

It's written in hangul for a reason

Brainleech on
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Anyone seen a release time for the update? Will it be afternoon/evening tomorrow for west coast again?

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • LindLind Registered User regular
    Anyone want Flo (sisterly pinguin). She is packing her house. Just at me and I’ll open.

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    Opening my gates. Celeste is here, jailed on the east side near the rock garden.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    On no I think I missed it. Either that or your island crashed? Orville is telling me there aren't any islands open.

• WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    If there's any specific items you want from Gulliver WotanAnubis , let me know (got some in trades &
    then realised have nowhere to put them)

I might take you up on that at some point, but for the moment I'm just kind of bizarrely curious how long it'll take for Gulliver to give me a landmark.

Although now that I've complained about it on the internet, I feel the odds are good tomorrow I'll find a landmark in my mailbox.

Nope. Got a sombrero.

Well, I'm sure Gulliver will run out of headgear eventually.

• EvermournEvermourn Registered User regular
    So did everyone just add all the friend codes on the spreadsheet? I hate to use up space on other people's list of friends where they are finite, and I don't play a ton online but it sounds like fun visiting islands that aren't my wife or son.

@Lindsay Lohan if people didn't put anything specific in the comments column of the sheet just add away. By all means add me. And yeah visiting other people is lots of fun.

• OakeyOakey UKRegistered User regular
    Anyone have high turnip prices right now?

Oakey wrote: »

My brother did last night when I typed it out in korean

Brainleech wrote: »
    Oakey wrote: »

My brother did last night when I typed it out in korean

That message was about turnip prices? : 0 : 0

That's it, now I'm learning Korean : D
    (or calling friends & nagging them to translate next time you post X)

• OakeyOakey UKRegistered User regular
    I found an island buying turnips for 569, quick 1.3milliom bells, happy days

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Tiny Nooks want your Nips for 488. Prices good for the next 3 hours.

Not sure what Spiney Sisters have yet, they won't open for 20 mins.

Tell the Dodos DMX60

I'll be AFK with work related stuff.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Ken O wrote: »

Tell the Dodos DMX60

Would it be cool with you if my cousin came to sell her turnips, too?

Tell the Dodos DMX60

Absolutely. Code is there for anyone that needs it. Sorry I can't be an entertaining host this morning.

Comics, Games, Booze
    Thanks Ken!

This allowed me to afford that 76,000 bell yellow washing machine at the store today.

NNID = Zepp914
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    Thank you so much! I dropped a couple of Nook Tickets by your popcorn machine.

• VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular
    Pascal dump (including my first repeat IIRC)!

Also Axel picked an... interesting place to work out this morning.

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social

Tell the Dodos DMX60

Absolutely. Code is there for anyone that needs it. Sorry I can't be an entertaining host this morning.

She said she left you some bells and a message on your bulletin board. XD and she said to tell you thanks!

Nip price has crashed. Thanks for all the tips and gifts everyone. Wasn't required but totally appreciated.

Comics, Games, Booze
    My turnips are now at 347. If anyone missed Ken's and wants to settle for a mediocre price, let me know and I can open up.

NNID = Zepp914
    Loved your art on Ken's billboard @amethystoak : )
    Got distracted by it and almost didn't sell my nips before the price crash X)

I'm noticing my island looks much better decorated than before yesterday's meteor shower...
    Thank you Flower Bandit Mafia! : ) ***

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    So this is what I've been up to with the zap stuff. I hope you all enjoy.
    They came from deep space with out warning. Eight mysterious objects. They were headed towards the Earth.

821fsrjti31e.jpg

When the crashed in to the Earth and it's moon, they didn't cause wide devastation. Instead something else was left behind.

Some of these items were found by brave explores that happen to be in the area at the time of impact.

kvjl5ep5h4jg.jpg
    17y9ig1aawn2.jpg

Others by thrill seekers that happen to be in the right place at the right time

typps8u5xlfg.jpg
    5iad0j5p2eto.jpg

Some of them were thrill seekers at the wrong place but the right time

slhtapkj2vo2.jpg
    7uocvtvkwsft.jpg

The rest were just ordinary people going about their daily lives.

supdc94ujmtw.jpg
    vxdwqiqlg5xk.jpg

While they people were not looking for such a strange gift, there were those out in the cosmos that knew what was found and wanted to harness that power for themselves and would not stop at anything to get it.

att02oy78kcu.jpg

Now these eight individuals must come together as a team and harness the power of the Zap Battle Suits.

w68a4udrfyft.jpg
    7nf0zh9j4xne.jpg
    czde02za7jeg.jpg
    gdx9msokmjmk.jpg
    0t4spfa1tov3.jpg
    s3c1givtwqke.jpg
    oua8fpdzb9bp.jpg
    zyzrtdx5g2vh.jpg

They are the only hope to save the earth and the universe from total domination of the Arrogus Empire.

h8x5vtvwl05p.jpg
    xni7uwkt46ig.jpg
    nofm5fwwmecq.jpg

They are ZAP FORCE!

A very special thank you to @Cullen @Ken O @GONG-00 @amethystoak and @ShubNiggurath for all the help and support with this project.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Bonus pics!
    I was going to put the female members of the team in the noble zap suit but I didn't have it in red.
    bkxirnsavo67.jpg
    6qiq8hvws98l.jpg

And the robot shots without special effects.
    spv6x0fftxrb.jpg
    1ssh575xtm2d.jpg
    de0oob14ol50.jpg
    kabwi06yhll0.jpg
    hblmdzyswgfy.jpg
    pidfsmggkwh6.jpg
    znl39f5n2mdp.jpg
    thihl9n6ou4e.jpg

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
    That is so cool @Toxic Toys! :D

You know the robot thing is cool and everything, but the uncomfortable truth is Gulliver has been trapped on that island for months!

NNID = Zepp914
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Dirk2112 wrote: »
    You know the robot thing is cool and everything, but the uncomfortable truth is Gulliver has been trapped on that island for months!

A Sea Otter might say that if we don't build robots for defense, Gulliver would not have islands to be shipwrecked on.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Dodge AspenDodge Aspen Registered User regular
    Operation Bug Hunt has concluded. Four hours of continuous searching. Not even a sighting of a Golden Stag :(

Damn I have nabbed at least 5 in normal night time beach runs. I caught one for the museum, sold at least one, maybe more for major bank, and just now gave 3 to flick to see what kind of paper weight he makes out of it.

Xbox - Dodge Mega
    Switch - SW-3699-5063-5018

Operation Stag Run is in effect. I am on another bamboo island and have everything set up. I am ignoring everything but the stag!

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Fear and loathing in Animal Crossing @Dirk2112 ?
    : D

If there's any specific items you want from Gulliver @WotanAnubis , let me know (got some in trades &
    then realised have nowhere to put them)

If you have an extra lucky cat I would love to trade

camo_sig.png