As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Who is this guy?

Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
edited July 2020 in Help / Advice Forum
This is driving me nuts and I can’t figure it out.

I went into the rabbit hole that is my insane aunt’s Facebook page. Amongst all of the conspiracy theory and hatred I stumbled on this picture and I can’t for the life of me figure out what it’s supposed to mean or who the guy in the glasses is!!!

Someone here has to know!!

Spoiler tags because there is a small pic of a woman standing behind a giant slice of pizza and she seems to be wearing a bra only. Might be NSFW
klbgy52zeex7.jpeg

Raijin Quickfoot on

• Options
    TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    edited July 2020
    It's Terry Richardson, a well known photographer who has been accused of sexual assault multiple times.

Tav on
  • Options
    Raijin QuickfootRaijin Quickfoot I'm your Huckleberry YOU'RE NO DAISYRegistered User, ClubPA regular
    Tav wrote: »
    It's Terry Richardson, a well known photographer who has been accused of sexual assault multiple times.

Thank you!! Now I understand what her point is....even if it completely insane and half baked.

• Options
    DarkPrimusDarkPrimus Registered User regular
    Gonna take a shot in the dark here at the conspiracy theory... because the photographer has been photographed shaking hands with Obama, this means that Obama and him are both part of the secret underground child sex trafficking ring that Trump has been working on dismantling since taking office?

• Options
    HevachHevach Registered User regular
    There's also pizza in one, which is a big deal in the Qanon theory (for reasons that when explained form the dumbest English sentence writable that doesn't include the words, "Twilight fanfic").

• Options
    DrezDrez Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    Terry Richardson is pure garbage.

I used to shoot portraiture and boudoir and like a year ago (maybe longer) there was a bit of a #metoo rumbling in the photographer and modeling world. A collective blacklist was put together but, if I recall correctly, they got doxxed and some/many of the photographers who were listed starting sending her death threats along with people who publicly supported the blacklist.

So, of course that vanished.

edit: I guess it was a little over 2 years ago: https://fashionista.com/2018/02/shit-model-management-fashion-photographers-sexual-misconduct-list

Drez on
    Switch: SW-7690-2320-9238Steam/PSN/Xbox: Drezdar