As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I have updated. Also designed a new flag!

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    ....Had to close and run off to trade for an offer that was too good to be true (but it was true! Phew)

Reopen at NG849. Will probably head off to bed in about an hour :)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    akjak wrote: »
    I have updated. Also designed a new flag!

It's lovely & spookier than ever. :D

Note to self: when trying to make a haunted island, maybe wait to update dream until you have Wisp mooning about.

• LindLind Registered User regular
    PSA Dont forget to press - (minus) at the titelscreen and enable automatic island backups. This new feature is turned off by default.

• WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Alright, for those interested...

Jade Grove's Dream Address is currently DA-5473-1463-7177

• PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    Did it, tnx for the reminder @Lind !
    SilverWind wrote: »
    ....Had to close and run off to trade for an offer that was too good to be true (but it was true! Phew)
    Ooh what did you get? : )
    So curious now!

Love the contrast between your dream selves @WotanAnubis and @akjak - one sweet and welcoming, the other spooky and dangerous...
    vzwe31azlxhb.jpeg
    k0m3wtoaz541.jpeg

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Wow. I got Ribbot’s and Eugene’s photos this morning. Legit surprised. Guess they really like me.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Spicy_RevSpicy_Rev Registered User regular
    Redd is in town and one is definitely a fake but the other looks real. Will open up this afternoon.

Anyone have better than 164 bells per turnips? I need to move some product.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    Best picture yet.

Also he is naked in it.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    It must be picture day, I got Olivia's picture this morning.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    Mwahaha @timspork's ghost , didn't realize Ribbot was a naturalist
    What does the quote say?

Doesn't everyone get naked when having their portrait taken?
    Come to think of it....maybe that's why I was asked to leave JCPenny's studio that time....

Comics, Games, Booze
    Those prudes at JCPenny's - they know nothing about art!

Mwahaha "timspork's ghost" , didn't realize Ribbot was a naturalist
    What does the quote say?

"Never rest, never rust."

Which gives a whole new meaning to his constant exercise.

Once I get all my current villager photos I think I might have one house spot that rotates and re-invite my first four villagers that I didn't get photos for before they left. That would be Scoot, Nan, Fuchsia, and Tammi

: 0 A dark and morbid meaning!
    Poor Ribbot - get him some anti-rust oil?

What's Tammi like btw?
    Need more monkeys on Monkey Island...

His existential dread of stopping one day and never moving again.

Tammi was cool! I think my Tammi is on someone else's island now.

• Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    There seems to be a marked reduction in viral villager spreading this iteration of the game. With amiibos and Nook Miles islands I guess people are just mostly generating fresh villagers before migrants can arrive.

MhCw7nZ.gif
    Really, Label? You act like I wasn't already prepared for this.
    7lqimehu98u7.jpg
    djwgobj0xi1f.jpg

• GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Maybe I am just projecting, but even though our villagers do not have visible fingers, your villager's facial expression wills into existence a pair of extended middle fingers.

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    @amethystoak you're reminding me of the time my friends from undergrad went out in their pajamas (as a social norm-breaking experiment) - imagine a pub full of people but 4 are in their PJs X)
    They weren't as colour-coordinated and fancy as you tho ; )

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    I still have not gotten Norma's picture yet. It's the last one I need. I might be having burgers and steaks this next week if she doesn't give up the goods.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    I still have not gotten Norma's picture yet. It's the last one I need. I might be having burgers and steaks this next week if she doesn't give up the goods.

On that topic:

Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
    A Pukei-Pukei villager would make me the happiest person in the world.

Comics, Games, Booze
    I want snake villagers who slither around upright and have no arms or hands but still pick stuff up and use them.

Just a snake wearing glasses and a book floating in front of them as they study a flower.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Wow. I got Ribbot’s and Eugene’s photos this morning. Legit surprised. Guess they really like me.

Does it matter big you wrap presents to villagers or will any gift work?

camo_sig.png
    Did it, tnx for the reminder @Lind !
    Ooh what did you get? : )
    So curious now!

They really wanted my wooden-knot wall DIY, and offered a mom's sweater(!) and a lucky cat (!!!). Strangely enough, my listing was nowhere near the top of the page, so I don't know why they chose me. Funny thing is, someone must have taken the DIY (which is of course perfectly OK, please raid my pile whenever you visit) so I hurriedly threw NMT at someone else for the DIY, then completed the original trade. Maybe they were low on NMT, as all the other offers seemed to be asking for them

signature.png
  • Jam WarriorJam Warrior Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    mts wrote: »

Does it matter big you wrap presents to villagers or will any gift work?

Gift wrap helps but isn't required.

Here's a good guide:

Jam Warrior on
    MhCw7nZ.gif
    They really wanted my wooden-knot wall DIY, and offered a mom's sweater(!) and a lucky cat (!!!). Strangely enough, my listing was nowhere near the top of the page, so I don't know why they chose me. Funny thing is, someone must have taken the DIY (which is of course perfectly OK, please raid my pile whenever you visit) so I hurriedly threw NMT at someone else for the DIY, then completed the original trade. Maybe they were low on NMT, as all the other offers seemed to be asking for them
    That is some impressive quick problem solving! Congrats Silver! : )

I just gave up and went back to wrapped Iron Wall Lamps. Keeping a villager's house interior pristine is too strict to me. Plus lamps just work faster.

I’m doing wrapped fruit for a few days, and then switching to Wall Lamps for the final push.

edited July 2020
    In August on my island it will only rain briefly twice. I will also have 16 light meteor showers and no heavy showers.

Librarian's ghost on

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    Picture time! The summoning part 2
    6ls1ww6pwxln.jpg

Here is the pic in the light to show some detail.
    gckzfn1mwucv.jpg

So my threats against Norma don't seem to be working.
    usmvanpjpsub.jpg

Just because you can do something doesn't mean you should.
    egij1kslckmo.jpg

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    If anyone is bored and wants to visit my plastic flamingo sanctuary, my Dream Address is 9171-3867-1914. Just don't judge too harshly, things are still growing and I haven't finished some areas.

If anyone is bored and wants to visit my plastic flamingo sanctuary, my Dream Address is 9171-3867-1914. Just don't judge too harshly, things are still growing and I haven't finished some areas.

I don't think I've ever visited your island, so it was fun to check it out, thanks!
    wkgyy7g36jzf.jpg
    The flamingo sanctuary is so cute!
    n77vew0o9nm6.jpg
    I love the pool!
    djrkai6m9qp4.jpg
    There were some terrifying areas...
    pvq2vn27b7yw.jpg
    Also, I had no idea this mobile existed and I need it! <3 Can anyone mail this to me? I'll trade whatever I have at my disposal! :D

Need to take a photo with Mallary, who is departing Repose tomorrow. Then, will open up. Oh, but I need a theme for the photoshoot--please offer suggestions. Mallary is a snooty purple duck

signature.png
  • mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    Need to take a photo with Mallary, who is departing Repose tomorrow. Then, will open up. Oh, but I need a theme for the photoshoot--please offer suggestions. Mallary is a snooty purple duck

Wait she is snooty?I always thought she was like motherly? She is one of my favorites

camo_sig.png
    mts wrote: »

Wait she is snooty?I always thought she was like motherly? She is one of my favorites

Snooty is the commonly used term but... posh may be a better word? :D A bit more down to earth than the other fancy ladies, especially since her house is a nice backyard

You have her too? :D

signature.png