As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    I really liked the diner theme you created before @SilverWind
    Or would that not be fancy enough for Mallary?

LOL @Toxic Toys poor Norma X)

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    SilverWind wrote: »
    Need to take a photo with Mallary, who is departing Repose tomorrow. Then, will open up. Oh, but I need a theme for the photoshoot--please offer suggestions. Mallary is a snooty purple duck

Café-curtain wall, antique table and chairs, fancy coffee cups. Maybe some statues and bushes in the back ground.

3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    I also have Mallary and she’s lovely.

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Toxic Toys wrote: »
    Need to take a photo with Mallary, who is departing Repose tomorrow. Then, will open up. Oh, but I need a theme for the photoshoot--please offer suggestions. Mallary is a snooty purple duck

Café-curtain wall, antique table and chairs, fancy coffee cups. Maybe some statues and bushes in the back ground.

Oooh, I'll definitely do this with a fancy lady next time. This time though.. since Mallary's a real outdoors gal, I took her to space

u5ezxyvxniin.png

Repose is open for the evening at J1X91! Touch and Drop Week 6, take 2! :D

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • VyolynceVyolynce Registered User regular

If it weren't for an untimely airport arrival, I might have had this last night. ;)

nedhf8b6a4rj.jpgsig.gif
    AC:NH Chris from Glosta SW-5173-3598-2899 DA-4749-1014-4697 @vyolynce@mastodon.social
    edited August 2020
    Aaaah! I'm still sorry about that! :lol:

I compiled the items to order for next week's T&D, if y'all want to contribute. It's all items I've cataloged though, so no pressure. :)
    https://nookazon.com/profile/2361358550/wishlist/401029382

SilverWind on
    signature.png
  • Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    If anyone is bored and wants to visit my plastic flamingo sanctuary, my Dream Address is 9171-3867-1914. Just don't judge too harshly, things are still growing and I haven't finished some areas.

I don't think I've ever visited your island, so it was fun to check it out, thanks!
    wkgyy7g36jzf.jpg
    The flamingo sanctuary is so cute!
    n77vew0o9nm6.jpg
    I love the pool!
    djrkai6m9qp4.jpg
    There were some terrifying areas...
    pvq2vn27b7yw.jpg
    Also, I had no idea this mobile existed and I need it! <3 Can anyone mail this to me? I'll trade whatever I have at my disposal! :D

I don't have you on my list to send letters to, this weekend I'll be around at some point and get the mobile to you.

My house is in disarray because I kept stealing stuff to decorate the island to get five stars (my empty back room had all the instruments that are now outside for example.). I forgot I even had the mobile so please just take it!

• Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular

I compiled the items to order for next week's T&D, if y'all want to contribute. It's all items I've cataloged though, so no pressure. :)

Sent Hawk and Ball Elaborate Kimono Stand

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I, for sure, have some of those, will send tomorrow!

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Dirk2112Dirk2112 Registered User regular

I sent the green electronics kit and pink kick scooter.

NNID = Zepp914
    Can send you the green bass, brown sofa & brown DJ's turntable Silver ; )

Thank you all! I'm so lucky to be part of this community <3

signature.png
  • Dirk2112Dirk2112 Registered User regular

How can you send 3 items?

It only let me send 2.

NNID = Zepp914
  • amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular

Black dj turntable and blue effects rack sent your way!

Also, I didn't notice until just now, but Celeste is here tonight! ⭐💕 Gates are open. She's by my house.

• Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    @SilverWind
    White DJ Turntable sent.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
    If anyone is bored and wants to visit my plastic flamingo sanctuary, my Dream Address is 9171-3867-1914. Just don't judge too harshly, things are still growing and I haven't finished some areas.

I don't think I've ever visited your island, so it was fun to check it out, thanks!
    wkgyy7g36jzf.jpg
    The flamingo sanctuary is so cute!
    n77vew0o9nm6.jpg
    I love the pool!
    djrkai6m9qp4.jpg
    There were some terrifying areas...
    pvq2vn27b7yw.jpg
    Also, I had no idea this mobile existed and I need it! <3 Can anyone mail this to me? I'll trade whatever I have at my disposal! :D

I don't have you on my list to send letters to, this weekend I'll be around at some point and get the mobile to you.

My house is in disarray because I kept stealing stuff to decorate the island to get five stars (my empty back room had all the instruments that are now outside for example.). I forgot I even had the mobile so please just take it!

You're amazing! Ahhh! Thank you! Let me know whenever you're around, I'll open up Opal Cove. ^_^ (or of you're around now you can hop over and snag a Celeste recipe, too!)

1 more bug to go and I'm done for the the month. Scarab Beatle I will get you.

wlgestre2qnn.jpg
    f10x9k827mac.jpg
    t17k7khhn7au.jpg

edited August 2020
    ... I should probably put more effort into catching bugs and fishing. I dont even know what I haven't caught. Lol.

Edit: just the giraffe stag, golden stag, horned hercules, and scarab beetle. Not bad. I have until the end of August for those.

amethystoak on
    Dirk2112 wrote: »

How can you send 3 items?

It only let me send 2.

You can't. They're just saying they have that stuff... Yeah it will take two days to send.

• Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    @SilverWind Ordered a white drum set and the crane kimono for you. Also the green drum set is coming via letter since I had one on me.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

I woke up super early just to upload my island at 5am. Enjoy. XD
    48q65zd7toej.jpg

: 0 will have to check it out - bet your island looks stunning at dawn @amethystoak

Agreed w @akjak about mail @Dirk2112
    Though been using TT so much to get the Frozen Maze built that "per day" doesn't mean much on my island X)

Also yay, HHA has finally awarded me the gold trophy
    And indeed, who wouldn't want to praise this pinnacle of beauty and taste?
    wj3czyfby2gd.jpeg

What is that cool block you have the trophy on?

At least this month's sea life is pretty easy to find. Already got the Flatworm, Eel, and Ray. Got to wait to the afternoon for the turtle.

It's just a black safe with its back turned
    (can mail you one if needed ; )

Oh I got one! Thanks!

Oh I got one! Thanks!

"Podium" is pretty excellent for that also. Oh, and you can put stuff on top of the Record Box, so that makes a good pedestal for fishtanks and the like.

So I make a fireworks/falling stars watching area.

t1f84pg6sfl4.jpg

So, horror, not my thing. But if it's your thing, you will probably enjoy this island.
    fdvc85bsub3j.jpg

From visiting this island, I learned that you can leave out tools for people (including a shovel and an axe) and you can actually use them. So next time I upload my island I'll probably leave some tools out, and maybe some fun clothing.

Also (!!!!!)

I just found out that the Nintendo Switch app shows the list of dream islands that you've been to. When you click on the island name, it shows the DA address so you can go back to it, and it also shows when it was updated last.

• mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    mts wrote: »

Wait she is snooty?I always thought she was like motherly? She is one of my favorites

Snooty is the commonly used term but... posh may be a better word? :D A bit more down to earth than the other fancy ladies, especially since her house is a nice backyard

You have her too? :D

yea, I have had her for a while.

Current line up

Erik
    Mallary
    Ozzy
    June
    Apollo
    Apple
    Knoz
    Rory
    Biff
    Beardo

Also I really need to find that wearable astronaut suit. I have the boots but nothing else

mts on
    camo_sig.png
  • RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    If anyone is interested, my dream code is DA-9027-3135-3077.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
    Was everyone planning on hanging out on their own island for fireworks tomorrow? Or are you guys interested in gathering at a particular island for a fireworks party? I can host once they start in the pacific time zone. Or if someone else is interested in hosting, I'm down for that, too.

That sounds great @amethystoak : )
    Starts at 7 PST for you, right?

You weren't kidding about that Dante's Inferno island being for horror fans...
    I thought I was ready for it, but whoa
    fhmcc5xdqv8w.jpeg

Was everyone planning on hanging out on their own island for fireworks tomorrow? Or are you guys interested in gathering at a particular island for a fireworks party? I can host once they start in the pacific time zone. Or if someone else is interested in hosting, I'm down for that, too.

If I have power and internet tomorrow I'll come by!

Comics, Games, Booze
    That sounds great @amethystoak : )
    Starts at 7 PST for you, right?

You weren't kidding about that Dante's Inferno island being for horror fans...
    I thought I was ready for it, but whoa
    fhmcc5xdqv8w.jpeg

Yep, 7 pacific time. ^_^

Yeah, I saw that it was based on Dante's Inferno, so I expected it to be a bit dark, but it was a little too intense. I liked that they provided tools and outfits, though.

• RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    I’m just hoping I get a chance to see the fireworks at all. I always work Sunday nights, but I should be able to manage to play during a break.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
    Ken O wrote: »

If I have power and internet tomorrow I'll come by!

Oh right, the tropical storm! I hope you have power & internet, but more importantly, stay safe!

Oh right, the tropical storm! I hope you have power & internet, but more importantly, stay safe!

I've done this enough times that I start each summer by restocking the hurricane supplies just in case. I'm not too worried but I know storms can be crazy unpredictable. It doesn't have to be a CAT4 to knock a tree down on your powerlines, roof, etc... I think your party will be when we're getting it the worst, so that will be a good diversion.

Comics, Games, Booze