As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

[Granblue Fantasy] Arise from the grave for like, 1 more day of free pulls?

• Options
    ph blakeph blake Registered User regular
    ph blake wrote: »
    I have 13 or so main story chapters to read through before I can get the cute school skin, ahhhh

I want my dumb Sword/Bookbag combo

fuck

Well, at least it's still in the homepage art

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    I needed anime to post.I needed anime to post. boom Registered User regular
    I have 13 or so main story chapters to read through before I can get the cute school skin, ahhhh

I want my dumb Sword/Bookbag combo

fuck

Well, at least it's still in the homepage art

(also something i DO appreciate is that if you have a sword/katana equipped you use it in the skin, i like skins that actually work with your weapon rather than just slapping you to generic animations and always doing Vorpal Blade)

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Oh, that's good, because I'm so brain poisoned that I skin N rarity weapons to my main hand just for the minuscule difference in FA clear times during GW.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Why did they give Earth a defense buff CB if every fucking V2 raid is going to negate it

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Why did they give Earth a defense buff CB if every fucking V2 raid is going to negate it

Because all water bosses must be absolute hell to fight

• Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
  • Options
    Honestly I kind of feel that the earrings, being that they randomly boost only one stat, are going to be pretty negligible. Unless damage cap is one of the stats you can roll.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Caulk Bite 6Caulk Bite 6 One of the multitude of Dans infesting this place Registered User regular
    Yeah it depends, but I feel it still counts

jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    Managed to get 3/6 done day one, not too bad, with the other 3 being functionally dead due to leechers

You're still going to want to bring in a team tailored to each dragon where possible, and some extra HP won't hurt - a few of the ones with regular auto-attacks seemed like their autos are more of a threat than they were in the solo fights.

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I wonder what the next piece of stat boost jewelry we're going to have to farm for will be.

I'm betting bracelets

Edit: Fuck me sideways, one of the earring bonuses is apparently supplemental damage, 3k per point (so up to 30k with a +1- earring). I kinda hope it's fake because that is broken as hell and I don't want to farm it

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    So the earring grind was totally worth it, I see

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    The fact that earrings are consumables like rings make it very clear that it's their solution to keep the fights relevant basically forever, as opposed to raid bosses like ubaha that a new player might wander into only to find that no high-level players need it anymore

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    edited July 2020
    I like how the granblue summer events are basically their own self contained universe of insane bullshit at this point, to the point where we now have what basically amounts to a spin off story with a new character reacting to events that we've already seen.

It's some real MCU/netflix marvel type shit and I love it.

Edit: Also, event spoilers I guess
    Normal person is repeatedly traumatized by the crew's insane bullshit is a great pitch for a summer event; god they really go all out on these

ph blake on
    7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    now that it's been a few days i have to say none of the dragons got roided quite like Lu Woh

that dude got fuckin' buff in his transition to raid boss, i think he's basically on another tier from the other 5

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    now that it's been a few days i have to say none of the dragons got roided quite like Lu Woh

that dude got fuckin' buff in his transition to raid boss, i think he's basically on another tier from the other 5

Yeah, I can handle twitter pubs fine with my usual lucha setup, but had to tweak my normal solo setup for hosting. Double Majestas with double hades and still taking some truly stupid damage.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options

Oh wow they actually are going to get nerfed

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    I'm assuming their internal metrics showed too many failed hosts or something

Twitter pubs are a crapshot atm so this is probably for the best unless they want these to be strictly co-op trains.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    smashes the Zodiac In July emergency button

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    beach sheep

beep...

• Options
    TransporterTransporter Registered User regular
    Beach sheep is also Grand Jeanne which is a choice.

If Dark didn't exist I'd almost complain about Wind.

• Options
    Someting about gacha seasonal zodiacs feels wrong to me, but I mean who am I kidding? This is a gacha game and nothing is sacred.

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    doublepost, but Magfest + free 10 rolls announced!

Also this treasure chest thing with every free 10 roll, looks like the anniversary scratch card thing but less annoying

Unless I'm reading this completely wrong, you are guaranteed to get 30k crystals by the end, holy shit

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    StiltsStilts Registered User regular
    Glad to hear free pulls are coming, since I’m saving all my crystals and tickets for a “spark Summer Amira” fund.

IKknkhU.gif
  • Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    edited July 2020
    doublepost, but Magfest + free 10 rolls announced!

Also this treasure chest thing with every free 10 roll, looks like the anniversary scratch card thing but less annoying

Unless I'm reading this completely wrong, you are guaranteed to get 30k crystals by the end, holy shit

I'm gonna pretty much be ready to spark afterward I think?

Maddoc on
  • Options
    unknown.png

You know how I said these would be less annoying than the ani scratch cards?

Yeah, that was a fucking lie

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    Nothing on the daily roll. Got three Shiva Omega anima off the chests though, so that's a nice time saver. One more to go.

• Options
    i got illnot and her weapon from treasure chests, get wrecked

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    My first treasure chest came up empty, then turned into a rainbow chest and gave a cute ribbon dupe.

• Options
    Up JobUp Job Registered User regular
    Same for me today, but a dupe drang ball so that's cool

• Options
    Lecia moon from free rolls, 10k crystals from the treasure box. Promptly rolled them away for Summer Cag and another 2 moons, so that's nice.

12 moons away from bad decision time!

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Draw: Nothing
    Chests: 3x Ultima Units and 1x Grand Jeanne weapon

Nice, hoping I get something new during this event though. Really all I ever want. I am close to getting my first Evoker though, just need 64 more Infernal Garnets and 32 more Hellfire Fragments for 5* Sun.

Madican on
  • Options
    I wish Summer Rosamia was just slightly better so I could justify sparking her. The gimmicks in her gameplay are the kind of shit I like, but she's just not quite impactful enough. So I'm just twiddling my thumbs hoping to luck into her on free pulls

liEt3nH.png
  • Options
    ArtereisArtereis Registered User regular
    Blanked on the draw, but the treasure chests gave me 10k crystals, a 10draw ticket and a bunch of random treasure.

• Options
    MaddocMaddoc I'm Bobbin Threadbare, are you my mother? Registered User regular
    Got a rainbow chest!!!!

It was three rings womp womp

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Got a rainbow chest for pulling the empty in the first hit.

3k crystals!

Edit: and grand Leona on 10 tickets roll!

Caulk Bite 6 on
    jnij103vqi2i.png
  • Options
    It takes forever and doesn't work in trains with JP ping, but the stupid Io machine gun build vs the dark dragon raid is hella fun.

Just completely ignoring everything in the raid and mashing buttons to nuke him to death from ~80%

7h8wnycre6vs.png
  • Options
    VargVarg Registered User regular
    Today was pretty good, Dupe S!Europa, 2nd Uriel and S!Kolulu. 50 light/dark quartz and 3 Shiva Omega Anima was okay. Glad there's a guaranteed 30k crystals but I'm hoping I'll hit a grand weapon this time (may as well dream)

I've been waiting for magfest to start farming light scrolls to finish Siete(uncapped him today), Quatre and Uno. Most of the other stuff was done but needed 1200 light scrolls and 300 white scales to finish all three. Also coming up on the end of my big evoker project, just need 22 sephira stones, 8 Temperance idean and 5 Death idean to finish path C.

I like the idea of the summer missions and the fact that you don't have to do the dailies to max the rewards or the endgame missions either I believe (UBHL/LuciHL) but anything that gives a sunstone and more crystals is a-okay with me.

Also I don't think anyone mentioned it, but if you log into the game using Skyleap you get an extra 200 crystals a day til the 13th. I don't recall it being hard to setup but I also have no recollection on what it required.