fuck it, videos in da [YouTube/Internet Videos] thread

• DarkPrimusDarkPrimus premium Registered User regular
    YouTube's policies suck and are bad for creators!

dt3GeqU.png
    Gamertag: PrimusD | Rock Band DLC | GW:OttW - arrcd | WLD - Thortar
    Dee KaeRanlinPaperLuigi44AistanWeX Majorschrishallett83SorceMvrckFencingsaxGlalDouglasDangerThatDudeOverThereTankHammerStiltsshoeboxjeddyCurly_BraceOne Thousand CablesGSMDoodmannBucketmandarunia106Label
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

I tried this and it didn't work because I'm not creative enough, but with all the writerly people around here I thought I should share that you can download it for free.

t1iylq0d7o1p.png
    WotanAnubisBucketman
  • AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    Ooh, Doodle Chaos decided to try his hand at Beat Saber!

.... wait.

pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him
    webguy20Lord PalingtonMvrckmilskiRanlinchrishallett83Joolandermageormikedurandal4532TonkkaBucketmandarunia106
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    Ooh, Doodle Chaos decided to try his hand at Beat Saber!

.... wait.

Holy Shit.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
    milskiRanlinchrishallett83mrpakuFearghaillmageormikeTonkkaBucketman
  • simulacrumsimulacrum She/her Registered User regular
    edited August 2
    Ms Dapper wrote: »

I love that it's become tradition for chat to say okaeri when a vtuber falls back to the beginning

simulacrum on
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular

In case anyone missed it, right at the end, after the pause, she says "I'm hoooome"

GlalmageormikeNeveronKanaBucketman
  • miscellaneousinsanitymiscellaneousinsanity grass grows, birds fly, sun shines, and brother, i hurt peopleRegistered User regular
  • webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    Because I hate myself apparently I'm re watching Mario Party: The First.

AthenorWeX MajorsDee KaeBucketman
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular

Whistle for chicken.
    Encourage chicken to lay eggs.
    YEET chicken.

• AthenorAthenor Battle Hardened Optimist The Skies of HiigaraRegistered User regular
    So what was that dish? It looked good.

pTWAqPb.png
    He/Him

Crippl3JayKaosWeX MajorscB557Bucketmandarunia106
    Just made it to the river raft game and all of them messing up their palms. Oh man, Mario Party is so bad!

BahamutZEROBucketman
  • DirtyboyDirtyboy Registered User regular
    Fat Bottomed Girls (metal cover by Leo Moracchioli)

webguy20
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    simulacrum wrote: »

oohhhhh

that's that feeling I've had since the start of 2020

the feeling of playing 50 turns of Mario Party, forever

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    BahamutZEROPwnanObrienDouglasDangerBucketman
  • Indie WinterIndie Winter die Krähe Rudi Hurzlmeier (German, b. 1952)Registered User regular
    2020: a year of "skill"

RCmKIvs.gif
    indie_winter on PS4 | 3034-4093-8537 on Switch
    PaperLuigi44Bucketmandarunia106
  • FencingsaxFencingsax It is difficult to get a man to understand, when his salary depends upon his not understanding GNU Terry PratchettRegistered User regular

I love that it's become tradition for chat to say okaeri when a vtuber falls back to the beginning

this explains what is going on, thanks.

torchlight-sig-80.jpg
    TankHammer
  • #pipe#pipe Cocky Stride, Musky odours Pope of Chili TownRegistered User regular
    Athenor wrote: »
    So what was that dish? It looked good.

It's just called Tomato & Egg Stir-fry

Man,

this is fucked.

PeasGlalBucketman
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    海外ホロライブファンめ、またやったな reddit meme review 51:12

5myiokloks5d.png
  • PeasPeas Registered User regular
    The Odd Number Rule 22:06

5myiokloks5d.png
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    webguy20 wrote: »
    Man,

this is fucked.

That is super fucked, but I'm not sure what it is he wants Mojang to do about it. Sue anyone running that kind of server?

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam
  • GlalGlal Registered User regular
    Well, for one, Mojang is Microsoft, so if anyone has the resources to exert legal pressure it's them. Second, they can go after the server providers these people use, since technically it's said providers who are violating their terms of service- clean up your act or get sues by Microsoft is not something to be taken lightly.

Third, this feels very similar to skin gambling to me, people violating terms of service to make money off of gambling. As such, there's hardly lack of precedent for these services to, yes, get sued, especially in the current climate of concern over the very actions these servers are enabling. If this gets loud enough Microsoft will be pressured to take action whether they want to or not, just to save face.

ThatDudeOverThereN1tSt4lkerMidniteBucketman
  • KupiKupi Registered User regular
    Speaking of bizarre amounts of money involved in video games, I don't know if this is still going to be live by the time y'all see this, but apparently they're doing Farming Simulator e-sports for 100,000 Euro at https://www.twitch.tv/giantssoftware. I have no further comment.

My favorite musical instrument is the air-raid siren.
  • ProlegomenaProlegomena Frictionless Spinning The VoidRegistered User regular
    Are you saying I could potentially make more money virtually farming than I can from working an actual farm?

Bucketman
  • TankHammerTankHammer Atlanta Ghostbuster Atlanta, GARegistered User regular
    edited August 2
    All this Minecraft talk makes me wanna go back into it after not having played since around when enchanting was added and before the End was added.

Then I look at that video and go "maybe not…"

TankHammer on
    Bucketman

MNC DoverGlalBrainleechJoolanderPwnanObrien
  • PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    TankHammer wrote: »
    All this Minecraft talk makes me wanna go back into it after not having played since around when enchanting was added and before the End was added.

Now that you're aware of the existence of super shitty Minecraft servers you'll be able to avoid them.

Actually how do people even find Minecraft servers to begin with? It doesn't have a server browser, does it?

I had completely forgotten that SF5 launched without its story mode.

Switch: SW-6132-4331-5349 || Steam

cB557Jacques L'HommeJedocCentipede DamascusCrippl3MNC Doverchrishallett83JoolanderBucketman
  • facetiousfacetious a wit so dry it shits sandRegistered User regular

"I am not young enough to know everything." - Oscar Wilde
    Real strong, facetious.

Steam: Chagrin LoL: Bonhomie
    GlalShortycB557The Cow KingKupiWeX MajorsCentipede DamascusTonkkaCrippl3KruiteMNC Doverchrishallett83AistanMagellJayKaosCojo MojoMs DapperPwnanObrienFencingsaxMortal SkyRMS OceanicDee KaeNeveronMvrckDysshoeboxjeddyHeadCreepsWerewolf2000adSorceMidniteSnicketysnickDoodmannJacques L'HommeBucketmanph blakeLabel
    edited August 2
    Peewi wrote: »
    TankHammer wrote: »

Now that you're aware of the existence of super shitty Minecraft servers you'll be able to avoid them.

Actually how do people even find Minecraft servers to begin with? It doesn't have a server browser, does it?

I had completely forgotten that SF5 launched without its story mode.

The only server you need is the SE++ minecraft server!

Also I imagine that most communities have people hosting servers. So if you hang around a place online I'm sure there are some folks running a game. It's the pot dealer method of server location. Someone knows a guy.

webguy20 on
    chrishallett83Dr. FlamingoBucketman
  • CoinageCoinage Heaviside LayerRegistered User regular

Colors are fake

t1iylq0d7o1p.png

PaperLuigi44KupiDarkPrimusPeewicB557BahamutZEROJoolanderPwnanObrienFencingsaxStiltsMortal SkyDuke 2.0NeveronSorceTonkkaBucketmandarunia106Odin
  • David_TDavid_T A fashion yes-man is no good to me. Copenhagen, DenmarkRegistered User regular

Devil Went Down To Georgia cover with drum machine. Ish.

steam_sig.png
    KruiteBahamutZEROFencingsaxSorceBucketman
  • Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Man,

this is fucked.

I literally watched someone drop 3k on the crates he mentioned like, last week

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
    Man,

this is fucked.

I literally watched someone drop 3k on the crates he mentioned like, last week

What did they end up getting from it?

• Bluedude152Bluedude152 Registered User regular
    Not sure what he bought but he was probably going for the customer spawners that just spit out blocks for you to make mining not necessary

p0a2ody6sqnt.jpg
  • AistanAistan Tiny Bat Registered User regular
    Jenny Nicholson really likes spiders.

But other people may not so yes there are spiders under here.

steam_sig.png
    chrishallett83webguy20AJRGlalTankHammershoeboxjeddyCurly_BraceBucketman
  • chrishallett83chrishallett83 A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    facetious wrote: »

This is ACTUALLY fucking amazing.

AistanDarkPrimusFencingsaxGlalThe Cow KingCentipede DamascusMysstMNC DoveragoajNeveronfacetiousMvrckWeX MajorsDysHeadCreeps#pipeSorceqwer12MidniteSnicketysnickDoodmannTonkkaBucketmandarunia106