As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

Justice of the [Chat]

• P10P10 An Idiot With Low IQ Registered User regular
    Sarksus wrote: »
    And suddenly it will rise to the surface and the foundations will crack and the sports will tumble down the mountain that has been lurking beneath us this whole time.
    and then all will be blaseball

Shameful pursuits and utterly stupid opinions
  • SarksusSarksus ATTACK AND DETHRONE GODRegistered User regular
    P10 wrote: »
    Sarksus wrote: »
    And suddenly it will rise to the surface and the foundations will crack and the sports will tumble down the mountain that has been lurking beneath us this whole time.
    and then all will be blaseball

all hail

how come things aren't open when i'm awake

• RMS OceanicRMS Oceanic Registered User regular

You didn't speak friend and enter

• IncenjucarIncenjucar VChatter Seattle, WARegistered User regular

You didn't speak friend and enter

Every door is open if you knock hard enough.

• bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    I got bored (and legit curious) and watched a you tube ad that led into a 25 minute infomercial for a weight loss program

I dont know what Im doing with my life

• evilbobevilbob RADELAIDERegistered User regular
    btpur2lthckr.jpg

l5sruu1fyatf.jpg

I wonder why I haven't heard of any streaming services pucking up the old weird cartoons from the 80s. Surely Seabert or the Rainbow Bright movie can't be that expensive.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular
    Incenjucar wrote: »
    I wonder why I haven't heard of any streaming services pucking up the old weird cartoons from the 80s. Surely Seabert or the Rainbow Bright movie can't be that expensive.

That reminded me Flight of the Dragons and Wizards are real things

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    Elki wrote: »
    Atomika wrote: »
    Elki wrote: »
    Wilford Brimley was another master of the “looking like you never age“ trick

The secret? Always look old.

Danny Glover is the one who can pull it off, by looking like he was 45 from 25 to 75.

Agreed. Gene Hackman, too

He was 39-40 during the Lethal Weapon production, talking about being too old for this shit.

as a 39-40

i get it

Allegedly a voice of reason.
  • japanjapan Registered User regular
    The dog's expression in that LotR meme is utterly perfect

Two of my favorite weird movies.

When I was in grade school and the gifted program, I took a class that was inspired by the Flight of Dragons book.

Sorry random dude

you cant "visit" someone in the hotel at 540am, regardless of the reason.

Covid people comon think this through

@Echo I see you retweeted Keits about better netcode.

Its so funny to see how badly the Japanese companies have fucked up playing fighting games online (and all games I guess technically) cause of their insular ways.

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2020
    Echo I see you retweeted Keits about better netcode.

Its so funny to see how badly the Japanese companies have fucked up playing fighting games online (and all games I guess technically) cause of their insular ways.

It was a related tweet to the one you posted. I honestly don't even know which game or company this is in context of, I just saw that and nodded in software engineerish.

Echo on
    quite possibly the best use of this gif ever

• EchoEcho ski-bap ba-dapModerator mod
    edited August 2020
    Echo wrote: »
    I asked a coworker out. Let's see if this was a gargantuan mistake or merely a huge mistake.

*lies on floor, stares hole into ceiling*

I got a friendly but clear no to that question. Oh well.

Call it bittersweet? I can't say I've read anything other than ordinary friendliness from her, but I've still had that low-level crush and a whole bunch of "what if?" tumbling around in my head for months. I think I needed to ask so I can start getting over it.

Echo on
  • Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    At least you asked and got an answer. That's brave and always hard. And now you can move on to a new crush.

• AtomikaAtomika Live fast and get fucked or whatever Registered User regular

Two of my favorite weird movies.

When I was in grade school and the gifted program, I took a class that was inspired by the Flight of Dragons book.

I remember renting it from the grocery store at least a dozen times as a kiddo

My dad would pitch a fit every time :mrgreen:

• Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    Wizards is super weird. That's awesome.

• OrganichuOrganichu poops peesRegistered User, Moderator mod
    At least you asked and got an answer. That's brave and always hard. And now you can move on to a new crush.

Might I say there is much to recommend about myself, as a target

• AlazullAlazull Your body is not a temple, it's an amusement park. Enjoy the ride.Registered User regular

It was a related tweet to the one you posted. I honestly don't even know which game or company this is in context of, I just saw that and nodded in software engineerish.

Probably Capcom.

Who recently fucked people over by patching Street Fighter on PC so people couldn't use fan-made net code to play the game online better.

Like someone fixed it for them for free and they have decided that since they didn't do it it isn't right.

User name Alazull on Steam, PSN, Nintenders, Epic, etc.
    calling it "fan-made net code" overstates what the fix did, and capcom had to not allow because it caused problems with crossplay with the console versions / 'unfixed' versions (namely, they would get all the rollback)

Alazull wrote: »

Probably Capcom.

Who recently fucked people over by patching Street Fighter on PC so people couldn't use fan-made net code to play the game online better.

Like someone fixed it for them for free and they have decided that since they didn't do it it isn't right.

Its actually everyone except Arika

• TavTav Irish Minister for DefenceRegistered User regular
    I wonder if anyone has proposed a gritty reboot of Miss Marple

Title is just now "Marple"

Marketing consists of posters of the principal actors glowering at the camera while standing in front of a row of council lockups on a cloudy day

• Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

Marketing consists of posters of the principal actors glowering at the camera while standing in front of a row of council lockups on a cloudy day

Coming to ITV6 this Autumn

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • HappylilElfHappylilElf Registered User regular
    Bonfire with roommates tonight.

Stayed up until well, now, talking to one of them about politics (he voted Trump)

After digging for hours got him to realize the only reason he voted that way was because he didn't like Clinton which included digging through "I just thought he'd shake things up!"

I'm actually kinda mentally exhausted from dismantling bullshit but I think I turned him against Trump so... worth it?

• ChanusChanus Harbinger of the Spicy Rooster Apocalypse The Flames of a Thousand Collapsed StarsRegistered User regular
    i want coffee

but i don't want to get out of bed

but coffee would help me get out if bed

Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Or available to watch anytime on ITV player, which is absolutely a thing people really use

Stayed up until well, now, talking to one of them about politics (he voted Trump)

After digging for hours got him to realize the only reason he voted that way was because he didn't like Clinton which included digging through "I just thought he'd shake things up!"

I'm actually kinda mentally exhausted from dismantling bullshit but I think I turned him against Trump so... worth it?

i mean, he wasn't wrong

Tav wrote: »

i mean, he wasn't wrong

vwuvn0xbbb8v.png

• WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Chanus wrote: »
    i want coffee

but i don't want to get out of bed

but coffee would help me get out if bed

Guess you're stuck in bed forever now

• HonkHonk Honk is this poster. Registered User, __BANNED USERS regular
    Get yourself a bedside coffeemaker

PSN: Honkalot
  • Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »

Or available to watch anytime on ITV player, which is absolutely a thing people really use

Check your smart TV to see if an unsupported version of the app is preinstalled!

My Linkedin is full of Cabinet Office jobs at the moment. No fucking chance, sunshine.

This discussion has been closed.