As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

We've been playing [Animal Crossing] for how long now!?!

• Options
    PirateQueenPirateQueen Registered User regular
    : 0 Your life is like an action movie @Ken O
    Stay safe!
    Hope we can distract you with fireworks tomorrow

• Options
    Ken OKen O Registered User regular
    Please please please don’t worry about me. I’m not on the coast. On the maps I’m just above Orlando. Most likely I’ll get a bunch of wind and rain. Power and/or internet outages should be the worst of it.

http://www.fingmonkey.com/
    Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    akajaybayakajaybay Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Put a bunch of duplicate recipes out in front of the airport and opened up to all friends if anyone wants to grab any of them.
    Also Olive a very nice bear is packing up today if anyone wants to invite her.

edit: gonna close up now.

akajaybay on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    We know we don't have to worry about you @Ken O because you're resourceful and tough as hell

After all, you already survived wrestling with @Toxic Toys , what's a little hurricane to you?

PirateQueen on
  • Options
    amethystoakamethystoak Registered User regular
    Right, weren't we going to have a rematch?

• Options
    mtsmts Dr. Robot King Registered User regular
    @SilverWind
    thanks so much for the space suit. Running around with it and a pirate beard makes me seem like a stranded cosmonaut

camo_sig.png
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Did I hear someone wants to be embarrassed again? The most dynamic wrestler in all of ACNH is ready to lay the smack down on any one who dare to touch the heavy weight belt. Let the bodies hit the mat, floor, and any where else.

9o07fyb5j1j4.jpg

Y'all hang in there if mother nature is adding to the problems.

Toxic Toys on
    3DS code: 2938-6074-2306, Nintendo Network ID: ToxicToys, PSN: zutto
  • Options
    Toxic ToysToxic Toys Are you really taking my advice? Really?Registered User regular
    I might have done a little bit time hoping for tomorrow.

9fx9x4m4zmjr.jpg
    89wzzy5et6cs.jpg

• Options
    Toxic Toys wrote: »

9fx9x4m4zmjr.jpg
    89wzzy5et6cs.jpg

Ahhh! I see you've just volunteered yourself to host tomorrow night then. ^_^

• Options

9fx9x4m4zmjr.jpg
    89wzzy5et6cs.jpg

There are a few alters I would put myself on. Pretty boom boom explosions is so one of them.

I've picked out the best 8 designs.of.fireworks IMO.

• Options

9fx9x4m4zmjr.jpg
    89wzzy5et6cs.jpg

There are a few alters I would put myself on. Pretty boom boom explosions is so one of them.

I'm so excited! XD and jealous of all that cool stuff you snagged. I'm going to be forking over so many bells to Redd tomorrow.

• Options

9fx9x4m4zmjr.jpg
    89wzzy5et6cs.jpg

I'm so excited! XD and jealous of all that cool stuff you snagged. I'm going to be forking over so many bells to Redd tomorrow.

Woman, like you don't know. At least 50,000 to get two of everything.

• Options
    edited August 2020
    That sounds like it will be epic @Toxic Toys - cya tonight
    : D

Btw, does anyone want Gayle the pink alligator?
    She has an underbite and is awesome
    (only reasons for the move are she gave me her photo & made Eggbert cry, the drama on New Monkey continues X)

PirateQueen on
  • Options
    Lindsay LohanLindsay Lohan Registered User regular
    So is the only way to craft bookshelves to order books every day and build up a supply for crafting?

• Options
    Or to just post here and we'll fill your mailbox...

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    ShubNiggurathShubNiggurath Arkham, MARegistered User regular
    Or wait until it's being sold on repeat at somebody's Nooks

High Priestess Ubb of the island of Yhe Abyss
    VillagerDB Wish List
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    So is the only way to craft bookshelves to order books every day and build up a supply for crafting?

The best way is to keep an eye out for when they're for sale at Nooks and you can buy an unlimited amount.

How many do you need? I have a few in storage on an alt account that I can bring to you. Then once I visit your island, you'll be on my mail list and I can mail you a couple everyday.

amethystoak on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Gotcha. Thanks for the info (and the books in my mailbox!)

Edit: I'm playing a bit this morning so if you want to open and have me drop off the mobile let me know.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • Options
    Gotcha. Thanks for the info (and the books in my mailbox!)

Edit: I'm playing a bit this morning so if you want to open and have me drop off the mobile let me know.

Oh yes! I just need to finish buying turnips real quick. Thank you!

• Options
    edited August 2020
    Gates are open @Lindsay Lohan ^_^ and for anyone else that wants to visit. Daisy Mae has turnips for 98 bells (not the best, but no one posted better prices this morning). I don't remember what Nook's has and I haven't checked Able's yet, but feel free to come visit and shop.

Edit: closed, but if anyone wants me to open just let me know.

amethystoak on
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Thanks again! I got drums for my stage and a surfboard color I was missing! Absolutely stunning island.

Lindsay Lohan on
  • Options
    Thanks again! I got drums for my stage and a surfboard color I was missing! Absolutely stunning island.

Thank YOU! That mobile is so cute! What surf board colors do you have? Once you don't need books anymore, I can mail you any surf boards that you're missing.

• Options
    I have white, blue striped, brown wood, and the red one I bought at your island. No worries on books too much I'm really just starting to get my house in order and was going to make a few bookcases but it's going to be a long project.

• Options
    I have white, blue striped, brown wood, and the red one I bought at your island. No worries on books too much I'm really just starting to get my house in order and was going to make a few bookcases but it's going to be a long project.

Alright, I'll send you surf boards today then, and books starting tomorrow.

• Options
    Dirk2112Dirk2112 Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    My store has the really cool green and black surfboard today. I will send to Lindsay and anyone else who wants one.

Nevermind. You are on my friend list on the switch, but not in the game.

Dirk2112 on
    NNID = Zepp914
  • Options
    PSA: @GONG-00 has the best passport comment ever.
    1w3r9u8qzcer.jpg

• Options
    SilverWindSilverWind Registered User regular
    Repose is open to all for T&D Week 6 take 3 at JV214. I'll probably change it later today but wanted to open up while I'm afk for a while :)

signature.png
    Switch: SW-7603-3284-4227
    My ACNH Wishlists | My ACNH Catalog
  • Options
    akjakakjak Thera Spooky GymRegistered User regular
    So, what are we all wearing tonight?

Switch: SW-4133-1546-2720 (Thera)
    Twitch: akThera
    Steam: Thera
  • Options
    akjak wrote: »
    So, what are we all wearing tonight?

I figured we'd surprise each other with our excellent fashion choices. But I'm for sure wearing one those springy light up headbands once I get one.

• Options
    OptyOpty Registered User regular
    The mechanics of the glowy spot have changed and now they can appear in many more places they couldn't before, including right next to flowers and behind trees, which makes finding them super annoying.

• Options
    GONG-00GONG-00 Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    PSA: @GONG-00 has the best passport comment ever.
    1w3r9u8qzcer.jpg

I can confirm that updating your dream will keep the original assigned code. Adding a column to the existing spreadsheet should be doable.

GONG-00 on
    Black lives matter.
    Law and Order ≠ Justice
    ACNH Island Isla Cero: DA-3082-2045-4142
    Captain of the SES Comptroller of the State
    xu257gunns6e.png
  • Options
    I'm trying to find an outfit that goes well with the head springies.

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    I don’t have to worry about the head springies because it is against naval code for me to take off my captain’s hat.

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular
    Has anyone ever noticed that Dodo Airlines doesn’t charge for flights? That doesn’t sound like a very profitable business. I’ve decided they’re probably drug runners.
    Or they’re bringing in supplies for the stores. But that’s not amusing so we’ll ignore that explanation.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --
  • Options
    I don’t have to worry about the head springies because it is against naval code for me to take off my captain’s hat.

I've never heard of a pirate abiding by naval codes. Are you even a real pirate?

• Options
    Two jackpots in one week?
    Wohooo
    nhtenqfy1bv8.jpeg
    Those iron wall lamps really work - TY capt'n @timspork's ghost : )

• Options
    WotanAnubisWotanAnubis Registered User regular
    Has anyone ever noticed that Dodo Airlines doesn’t charge for flights? That doesn’t sound like a very profitable business. I’ve decided they’re probably drug runners.
    Or they’re bringing in supplies for the stores. But that’s not amusing so we’ll ignore that explanation.

The world of Animal Crossing is actually one of post-scarcity, post-capitalist anarchism. Which is why Tom Nook, full of romance for some distant capitalist past, relocates to a completely deserted island to create a his own, private society where money still kind of but not really matters. The Label sister only charge 'money' - which is stuff that literally grows on trees - to humour Nook. Meanwhile, Leif, Kicks, and Redd, treat their visits to the island the way we might treat a Renn Faire, or a LARP.

And that's why the dodos don't charge for their plane flights.

• Options

Just as long as you remove your cover when going indoors....

Comics, Games, Booze
  • Options
    RidleySariaRidleySaria AnaheimRegistered User regular

The world of Animal Crossing is actually one of post-scarcity, post-capitalist anarchism. Which is why Tom Nook, full of romance for some distant capitalist past, relocates to a completely deserted island to create a his own, private society where money still kind of but not really matters. The Label sister only charge 'money' - which is stuff that literally grows on trees - to humour Nook. Meanwhile, Leif, Kicks, and Redd, treat their visits to the island the way we might treat a Renn Faire, or a LARP.

And that's why the dodos don't charge for their plane flights.

The drugs still have to be coming from somewhere. Pascal has to be constantly baked. After all, he’s always asking for food and spouting pseudo-intellectual nuggets of BS.

-- Switch friend code: 2978-3296-1491 -- PSN: RidleySaria -- Genshin Impact UID: 607033509 --