As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

[Epic 7] Eda and Celine banners. Valentines rerun.

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    I actually have an extra S. Tenebria, so I can promote her without having to use all 5 Phantasmas. I guess I'll go with her for now.

• Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Might want to hold on to the extra S. Tene in case they introduce the trade in. They've talked about it a few times now.

Trajan45 on
    Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Jubal77Jubal77 Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    While it may not be your playstyle check out people using holiday yufine with dizzy to out dmg like arby and ml ken combined. Sure it takes like 15 turns but I find it fun to watch heh.

Jubal77 on
  • ShadowfireShadowfire Vermont, in the middle of nowhereRegistered User regular
    World Boss today gave me a mola!

Time to pack it up folks, all the luck has been used.

WiiU: Windrunner ; Guild Wars 2: Shadowfire.3940 ; PSN: Bradcopter
    edited August 2020
    Of all the post basar is dead gw groups so far these new proof of valor alencias are some of the worst ive yet faced.

Jubal77 on
  • MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    This opposing guild is small but STACKED.

Jubal77 wrote: »
    Of all the post basar is dead gw groups so far these new proof of valor alencias are some of the worst ive yet faced.

Alencia is awesome and I wish I had the skystones at the time to summon her.

• FrozenzenFrozenzen Registered User regular
    Hmm, my Alencia is on sepulchrum, but my proof of valor us free. Should move it over since she is next on the hearing list after Hyufine. Plenty of health, crit, cdmg with 180ish speed is the goal.

• Mace1370Mace1370 Registered User regular

Do you have Krau? I usually bait her with him, then just horse her or whoever I need.

Frozenzen wrote: »
    Hmm, my Alencia is on sepulchrum, but my proof of valor us free. Should move it over since she is next on the hearing list after Hyufine. Plenty of health, crit, cdmg with 180ish speed is the goal.

Alencia is usually put on her arti if her crit chance is low. If you can get her crit chance to 85 or higher then you should run Draco plate on her, which is best in slot. It just provides so much value. Here is mine for reference:

158-FB6-DA-FCB6-40-EB-914-C-CDDB4-A5-B8525.png

edited August 2020
    Mace1370 wrote: »

Do you have Krau? I usually bait her with him, then just horse her or whoever I need.

Yeah that works. Its not impossible of course just annoying because built with crit and proof of valor she can disrupt really well. And today she was charles. Always getting her buff and then double attack on my ssb who was double protected. I agree she does well on her arti as you can put more into survival but proof of valor in gg gear just seems more painful heh.

This guild loved momo too. And had very good geared momos that caused problems too. It has been fun to see peoples comps the past couple. Holy Sac Water Tywins. Proof of Valor Alencias. Proof of Valor SSBs. More ML Crozets. More momos.

Jubal77 on

Alencia is usually put on her arti if her crit chance is low. If you can get her crit chance to 85 or higher then you should run Draco plate on her, which is best in slot. It just provides so much value. Here is mine for reference:

My draco plate is glued to yufine for punching people reaaaal hard, and I lack Alencia arti. If I roll good enough gear I should be able to get 85+crit with cdmg/hp/hp right side.

My draco plate is glued to yufine for punching people reaaaal hard, and I lack Alencia arti. If I roll good enough gear I should be able to get 85+crit with cdmg/hp/hp right side.

Do you have any copies of portrait? You could put that on yufine and give alencia the draco plate.

My moonlight medals for logins gave me another CZerato. Would I be a bad person to level him to 50 real quick for another selector? :P

SC Carmainerose? That would be fun.

edited August 2020
    Carminerose was one of my first characters. She got me pretty much up to W10. I'd love an SC version.

Her kit is pretty great as is for new players. If they get her more HP (always my issue with her), maybe some more speed and maybe make her S3 AoE, that would be nice.

Trajan45 on
    Carmainerose carried me through story and a fair bit beyond, an SC could definately make her real good.

Her or Arowell would probably be the SCs I would be most interested in. Arowell as budget fallen ceci would be great.

Shadowfire wrote: »
    My moonlight medals for logins gave me another CZerato. Would I be a bad person to level him to 50 real quick for another selector? :P

I think you can only turn in one CZerato for a selector

• ZaylenzZaylenz Registered User regular
    Got lucky the last two days with pulls. Finally got the Holiday Yufine and then got Challenger Dominiel with my free monthly Moonlight Summons.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHvCcpS407U

It is pearl. Which could be fun. Her kit makes her really RNG but not many do as much as she does if her rng works.

It is pearl. Which could be fun. Her kit makes her really RNG but not many do as much as she does if her rng works.

Pair her up with Tenebria.

Yeah with her stun post sleep could be spez too. either of the baal and sezans. Many ways to make her a part of a brutal control group.

• TcheldorTcheldor Registered User regular

Yeah with her stun post sleep could be spez too. either of the baal and sezans. Many ways to make her a part of a brutal control group.

If they are stunned then sez makes them die. I feel like if you're going to be CCing someone for S. Sez to kill, then anyone else hitting them is wasting time.

League of Legends: Sorakanmyworld
    FFXIV: Tchel Fay
    Nintendo ID: Tortalius
    Steam: Tortalius
    Stream: twitch.tv/tortalius
    Tcheldor wrote: »

If they are stunned then sez makes them die. I feel like if you're going to be CCing someone for S. Sez to kill, then anyone else hitting them is wasting time.

Oh of course I didnt mean the people I listed would be the group just other people you could pair her with. Ill do the SC because I grind everything out in this game but I doubt I will build her because I dont have the other control pieces.

• NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Just finished up Wanda and Ras' flip to specialty. Some fancy store package appeared with a chest of gems or whatever, and 2x bonus drop for ~13 bucks. I didn't realize each time you finish a spec change, it lets you buy that. Went ahead and snagged one but since I did both their changes inside of 5 minutes, I only had the one offer, oh well. Spares me being ...a porpoise? Not quite whale territory.

Made A-Ras 6* along with Serila, she seems alright and isn't too mola hungry. I need to build out my fire units and Ras seems like a no-brainer and i've read good things about Serila on a Golem team. Plus well, the obvious things she brings to the table god help me I am weak.

I've noticed they've gotten kind of scam-y with their store packages lately. Spend a bunch of powder? Here's some powder packs. New SC character? Here's a SC pack.

Trajan45 wrote: »
    I've noticed they've gotten kind of scam-y with their store packages lately. Spend a bunch of powder? Here's some powder packs. New SC character? Here's a SC pack.

Scammy is the wrong word. Predatory maybe?

You want scammy go to like Summoner's War or other gachas. They are still probably the least of the scummy with price points and packs. At least they dont have the packs of trash with what you want as a premium in them yet.

You want scammy go to like Summoner's War or other gachas. They are still probably the least of the scummy with price points and packs. At least they dont have the packs of trash with what you want as a premium in them yet.

They do have a ton of garbage packs though, and part of me thinks they use them to make other ones look like a better deal.

edited August 2020

They do have a ton of garbage packs though, and part of me thinks they use them to make other ones look like a better deal.

Oh yeah im not saying they are all good. Like stigma or the like. But even stigma has its uses really. For like SW you have the summoning stones or what are the equivalent of penguins in some. Or the recent trend of new gachas putting in day 1 "battle packs" or whatever they want to call them.

Jubal77 on
    edited August 2020
    Every single pack SG sells is straight predatory garbage when you convert their price into skystone, even the skystone pack itself. The only exceptions are Monthly Pack 1, the Rank Up packs, and special event packs.

Madican on
    Given the rate they give out currency I don't understand where they make muc money in this game.

• NosfNosf Registered User regular
    Given the rate they give out currency I don't understand where they make much money in this game.

Which could explain the recent pushing of packs.

The hey look at new packs thing was just a matter of time. They were really the only major gacha to not advertise packs in game via pop ups. And theirs isnt even that invasive. The packs in relation to what you get have felt as genrous as their giving away currency really. Sure they have had pricing issues on some of them but overall what you get for 100 in this game would not be in a 100 dollar pack in most of the others ive played.

Given the rate they give out currency I don't understand where they make muc money in this game.

Given how much Moonlights dominate PvP? Mystic packs.

Madican wrote: »

Given how much Moonlights dominate PvP? Mystic packs.

I think I've gotten 4 MLs from mystics (2 guaranteed and then 2 4 stars) over the course of like a year or 2.

I pitied twice and got lucky twice. But ive also dolphined a bit on mystics during my long time.

Yeah 'Predatory' is a better word. As for money, last week I looked up and the SG CEO is a billionaire, so they seem to be doing fine. Given that it costs what, $1,000 to pity and ML character? And even in Challenger V I see plenty of teams with Ruele, FCC, Arby, ML Ken or mix and match of those with other ML 5*'s. While I luck may explain some, I'm going to say folks probably pay a lot for mystics. Not to mention skystones when trying for limited characters and artifacts.

Also lief packs are probably a high seller (along with molgo packs). I was doing some testing, with some massive grinding of W13. Out of the 50 some liefs I've spent so far (plus daily energy and pack energy), I've gotten exactly 1 good item. And even that, technically would be better if it was a speed set item. Maybe that's some back luck as well, but even if I got 2 good items, that's around $60 for those 1-2 items. I see that bringing in a ton of money for folks at higher level PvP.

So many free molas yay

Didn't get that many, need to grind friendship for all my pvp characters.

I did however get Cermia in 3 pulls somehow.