As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

WHAT IS THE BEST CHEESE TO USE WHEN CRAFTING A GRILLED CHEESE SANDWICH

12346»

• Options
    Librarian's ghostLibrarian's ghost Librarian, Ghostbuster, and TimSpork Registered User regular
    *CaptainAmericaReference.gif

(Switch Friend Code) SW-4910-9735-6014(PSN) timspork (Steam) timspork (XBox) Timspork

• Options
    Captain InertiaCaptain Inertia Registered User regular
    SOME OTHER KIND
    You I was just thinking to myself

“Cheese”

• Options
    UnbrokenEvaUnbrokenEva HIGH ON THE WIRE BUT I WON'T TRIP ITRegistered User regular
    American
    prior to their channel imploding because they don't want to pay BIPOC staff fairly Bon Appetit did a video on grilled cheese that really opened my eyes to the potential of Muenster for such things, and I have to say they were not wrong. Melts great, good flavour, top marks grilling cheese

• Options
    TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    American
    Enlong wrote: »
    Mortal Kombat.

In the original, when doing a combo, sometimes that portrait of some dude would pop up and proclaim "Toasty!"

Do not ask me who it is or what the parameters are to be declared toasty, for I do not know.

I believe it is ed boon. And it is usually triggered with uppercuts.

Actually I just looked it up. It's the guy who did the music and sounds effects on mk 1 and 2. He apparently came up with "toasty" while shit talking his boss ed boon when they played. So boon immortalized him in the games.

Tallahasseeriel on
  • Options
    ReynoldsReynolds Gone Fishin'Registered User regular
    Enlong wrote: »
    Mortal Kombat.

In the original, when doing a combo, sometimes that portrait of some dude would pop up and proclaim "Toasty!"

Do not ask me who it is or what the parameters are to be declared toasty, for I do not know.

The name Dan "Toasty" Forden is burned into my mind.

uyvfOQy.png