As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

The Difference Between [Chat]s and Dogs

• Options
    Evil MultifariousEvil Multifarious Registered User regular
    "the children are listening to rap music that has dirty sex words" is so remarkably out of touch and stereotypically conservative that it's almost reassuring

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    Google says that the Surface 2 headphones have good multipoint implementation

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

the "no true scotch man" fallacy.
  • Options
    ZavianZavian universal peace sounds better than forever war Registered User regular
    33c45ad50e017acfffc8a74d79ab5685.jpg

• Options
    FeralFeral MEMETICHARIZARD interior crocodile alligator ⇔ ǝɹʇɐǝɥʇ ǝᴉʌoɯ ʇǝloɹʌǝɥɔ ɐ ǝʌᴉɹp ᴉRegistered User regular
    The good news for Ben Shapiro is that if he's concerned about womens' wet-ass pussies, his mere presence corrects that problem.

every person who doesn't like an acquired taste always seems to think everyone who likes it is faking it. it should be an official fallacy.

• Options
    RiemannLivesRiemannLives Registered User regular
    WAP is such a gift to newspaper editorial writers and conservative pundits. They get to dig up an article about Twisted Sister or some such from the 80s, do a search and replace and then skive off to the golf course for the rest of the week.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular
    edited August 2020
    WAP is such a gift to newspaper editorial writers and conservative pundits. They get to dig up an article about Twisted Sister or some such from the 80s, do a search and replace and then skive off to the golf course for the rest of the week.

WASP, more probably, but agreed.

Auralynx on
  • Options
    ok the specs say the surface headphones 1 have BT 4.2 and support multipoint. just need to figure out how to use it.

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    matt has a problemmatt has a problem Points to 'off' Points to 'on'Registered User regular
    "the children are listening to rap music that has dirty sex words" is so remarkably out of touch and stereotypically conservative that it's almost reassuring

Khia did it better with My Neck, My Back and she did it 20 years ago.

nibXTE7.png
  • Options
    Kid PresentableKid Presentable Registered User regular
    this is funny and good

and then this from the replies

https://youtu.be/tK1M676a0WY

just legitimately slaps

• Options
    whoa black betty,

rcveoy6g2d2n.jpg
    Zavian wrote: »
    33c45ad50e017acfffc8a74d79ab5685.jpg

• Options
    there is something so inherently satisfying about seeing Mark Metcalf repeatedly thrown through a 2nd floor window

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    japanjapan Registered User regular
    Feral wrote: »
    The good news for Ben Shapiro is that if he's concerned about womens' wet-ass pussies, his mere presence corrects that problem.

Is Shapiro gay, or am I confusing him with some other novelty right-winger?

• Options
    Fuzzy Cumulonimbus CloudFuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud Registered User regular
    edited August 2020

Khia did it better with My Neck, My Back and she did it 20 years ago.
    My husband had a sweet Mormon wife coworker who would sing the song all the time but she only heard like a highly censored version of the song and had been singing it for YEARS at different workplaces without knowing. Basically just the my neck my back and that was it.

Fuzzy Cumulonimbus Cloud on
  • Options
    VishNubVishNub Registered User regular
  • Options
    Ben Shapiro's main contribution has been helping me understand the urge to shove someone inside a locker

• Options
    japan wrote: »

I don't know if he's gay or not, but he's definitely not out.

You might be thinking of Milo Y

• Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    I am just reposting this. Because holy shit this was such a good meal last Tuesday.

1zHcahdl.jpg

Edit:

Lamb was local.

Corn and all the veggies in the salad are from farmers market and my CSA box.

Mazzyx on
    u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    japan wrote: »

You're thinking of Milo Yiannopoulos (who is now cancelled)

• Options
    MrMisterMrMister Jesus dying on the cross in pain? Morally better than us. One has to go "all in".Registered User regular
    Ben Shapiro is definitely cute enough that I'd break him off a piece

also it'd be a fun story at parties

• Options
    that salad looks bomb

• Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Okay I'm going back into academia if we're allowed to study nuggets now

1) THz imaging of nuggets to identify poultry quality
    2) Speed of sound in turkey and chicken nuggets
    3) Distinguishing gold nuggets covered in a crispy batter from actual chicken nuggets using a combined blockchain neural network with gait analysis

Homogeneous distribution of your varieties of amuse-gueule
  • Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

EM do u support this apostrophe usage, and indeed any apostrophe usage that is neither possessive nor contractive (such as "90's"), or do you agree that it is sinful

90's is definitely awful

I don't like this apostrophe use but it has lots of precedent. It just seems unnecessary, though; the capitalized letters are sufficiently distinct that you could write "OKed" and "OKing"

I do find "OK" instead of "okay" to be disgusting

OKay

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    AiouaAioua Ora Occidens Ora OptimaRegistered User regular
    idiots: reeeeeeees WAP the childreeen etc

me: huh? *goes to youtube* oh nice this song fukkin slaps

life's a game that you're bound to lose / like using a hammer to pound in screws
    fuck up once and you break your thumb / if you're happy at all then you're god damn dumb
    that's right we're on a fucked up cruise / God is dead but at least we have booze
    bad things happen, no one knows why / the sun burns out and everyone dies
  • Options
    Mojo_Jojo wrote: »
    Okay I'm going back into academia if we're allowed to study nuggets now

1) THz imaging of nuggets to identify poultry quality
    2) Speed of sound in turkey and chicken nuggets
    3) Distinguishing gold nuggets covered in a crispy batter from actual chicken nuggets using a combined blockchain neural network with gait analysis

mzmxi4acsaej.png

• Options
    ElkiElki get busy Moderator, ClubPA mod
    I don’t get why Shapiro moves his head like that, 100% of the time. It’s very weird.

smCQ5WE.jpg
  • Options
    MazzyxMazzyx Comedy Gold Registered User regular
    MrMister wrote: »
    that salad looks bomb

Pretty basic.

Cucumber, tomato (yuck buy gf likes it), and onion. With a basic dressing of lemon and olive oil. Salt and pepper.

u7stthr17eud.png
  • Options
    Mojo_JojoMojo_Jojo We are only now beginning to understand the full power and ramifications of sexual intercourse Registered User regular
    Screening of NBIoT using freshly fried and aged nuggets

Towards a novel nugget-based diffraction limit imaging system

Measurement of local variations in g using nugget rebound height

• Options
    milskimilski Poyo! Registered User regular
    Aioua wrote: »

The best terrible hot take was that WAP is racist against Italians, and how it's unfair they couldn't release a song titled [NWORD].

WAP isn't even the correct spelling of that slur...

I ate an engineer
  • Options
    My h index is going to be off the hook

• Options
    With All Papers

• Options
    also John Snow has been doing a way better job of the whole "serious news person reading song lyrics" bit for years now

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    bloodyroarxxbloodyroarxx Casa GrandeRegistered User regular
    My dad just updated his facebook picture to him wearing a camo Duck Dynasty hat and smoking a blunt.

• Options

cardi b: wet ass pussy
    aioua: this song slaps
    ben shapiro: omg the profanity
    kylie jenner: o.o

• Options
    wanderingwandering Russia state-affiliated media Registered User regular
    Eddy wrote: »

EM do u support this apostrophe usage, and indeed any apostrophe usage that is neither possessive nor contractive (such as "90's"), or do you agree that it is sinful

90's is definitely awful

I don't like this apostrophe use but it has lots of precedent. It just seems unnecessary, though; the capitalized letters are sufficiently distinct that you could write "OKed" and "OKing"

I do find "OK" instead of "okay" to be disgusting
    "OK" is so eager

only "okay" and "ok" convey the proper levels of listlessness and apathy

• Options
    milski wrote: »

The best terrible hot take was that WAP is racist against Italians, and how it's unfair they couldn't release a song titled [NWORD].

why did they record a rap song about wireless access points?

• Options

Someone partially unban SKFM for one week but only give him permission to post in a thread on this subject

Attacked by tweeeeeeees!
  • Options
    AuralynxAuralynx Darkness is a perspective Watching the ego workRegistered User regular

why did they record a rap song about wireless access points?

5G Unit will be irritated for sure.

• Options
    WinkyWinky rRegistered User regular
    Well, honestly I stumbled a bit and took a long time with everything except the React portion, though I think they might have realized that was partly nerves. We'll see what they think.

This discussion has been closed.