As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/

All the [Love]ly people

OrcaOrca Also known as EspressosaurusWrexRegistered User regular
edited August 2020 in Social Entropy++
Let's talk about the people and things that we love!

For example, I love my siblings and the pictures their 4 year old takes when they gives him a camera. Toddler's-eye view of the world, baby!

Orca on

• PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I love

beach volleyball

• DixonDixon Screwed...possibly doomed CanadaRegistered User regular
    edited August 2020
    I love

WFH...with daycare open

Dixon on
  • UsagiUsagi Nah Registered User regular
    I love waffles

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I love to sleep.

• DouglasDangerDouglasDanger PennsylvaniaRegistered User regular
    I love chicken wings

• bowenbowen How you doin'? Registered User regular
    I love dogs

not a doctor, not a lawyer, examples I use may not be fully researched so don't take out of context plz, don't @ me
  • JedocJedoc In the scuppers with the staggers and jagsRegistered User regular
    I love my upcoming holiday film with an ensemble cast of child actors, Like Like Actually.

GDdCWMm.jpg
  • ArmorocArmoroc Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    I love my old ass guitar that I've been practicing classical music with for +10 years.

It's practically my family heirloom... If I ever start a family of my own that is...
    It has a sticker of a grey alien on the inside and I'm not sure why. That's the way I bought it and I never took it out. Just a blacked eyed grey dude watching us through the sound hole!

Armoroc on
  • BobbleBobble Registered User regular
    Was waiting until the new thread to call this in.

@3clipse assuming the pupper has kept good health since the last update about coming home, you've got a hefty dog tax bill in this thread that's been accruing interest.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Bobble wrote: »
    Was waiting until the new thread to call this in.

@3clipse assuming the pupper has kept good health since the last update about coming home, you've got a hefty dog tax bill in this thread that's been accruing interest.

Hey, thanks for checking in. He's doing really well actually - he had his 3 week checkup yesterday and the neurologist and physical therapist were both blown away by how much progress he's made.

tdjo3gcyetdj.jpg

That first day home was rough so of course we tucked him in like a good little baby. He wasn't able to move much right away.

f4u6ozmi2zby.jpg

Then he started rolling over on his own and shifting around, which was good because it kept his core engaged.

w55qhcsg2jrd.jpg

Then he was moving enough and standing on his own so we could let him come outside with us and lay on the deck.

I can't figure out how to embed video but at this point he's pretty much back to normal with the occasional stumble. We took down the pen yesterday and he's free to wander the first floor of the house (stairs are still a problem), and he needs only occasional guidance correction when walking in the yard. We're frankly overjoyed at how quickly and completely he's recovered in such a short span of time. Not so surprised though, honestly; he's always been an absolute tank of an animal.

uduaixg5l9xx.jpg

Bonus, the puppy is gaining power rapidly (not quite 5 months yet and already 40 pounds). He's also all leg.

ilts5fi8wh6b.jpg
    j9otwwv4fgo0.jpg

He loves hanging with both his bros.

• Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    3clipse wrote: »

Bonus, the puppy is gaining power rapidly (not quite 5 months yet and already 40 pounds). He's also all leg.

UNTRUE there are clearly some squeezable toes and a boopable snoot in that photo

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Uriel wrote: »
    I love to sleep.

A good night's sleep, one when you wake up bright and happy and feeling refreshed, is one of the best things in all of existence.

• JuggernutJuggernut Registered User regular
    I love to sleep.

A good night's sleep, one when you wake up bright and happy and feeling refreshed, is one of the best things in all of existence.

I have no clue what you're talking about.

• BrainleechBrainleech 機知に富んだコメントはここにあります Registered User regular

Juggernut wrote: »
    I love to sleep.

Yoshikage Kira from JoJo

• sarukunsarukun RIESLING OCEANRegistered User regular
    I love my fiancée and the vacation we just finished.

I feel recuperated.

How does one go about retiring, it seems like maybe the thing fucking my life up is having to earn money.

• OrcaOrca Also known as Espressosaurus WrexRegistered User regular
    Yeah, retirement sounds grand right about now. I’m not loving work’s approach to project management

• VeldrinVeldrin Sham bam bamina Registered User regular
    I love big butts and I cannot lie.

My counterpart loves big butts and cannot tell the truth.

• 3cl1ps33cl1ps3 I will build a labyrinth to house the cheese Registered User regular
    Veldrin wrote: »
    I love big butts and I cannot lie.

My counterpart loves big butts and cannot tell the truth.

...we can ask you three questions?

• McFodderMcFodder Registered User regular
    Yes, but they have to be about butts.

Switch Friend Code: SW-3944-9431-0318
    PSN / Xbox / NNID: Fodder185
    Which butt would your counterpart tell me to go through?

Brainleech wrote: »
    I love to sleep.

Yoshikage Kira from JoJo

Everybody stop making things up

• SolarSolar Registered User regular
    I love boobs

Straight up

I prefer my boobs on the rocks.

• ChicoBlueChicoBlue Registered User regular
    I just think they're neat.

I take my boobs shaken not stirred.

Please don’t stir the boobs.

sarukun wrote: »
    Please don’t stir the boobs.

I'm sorry, are you the Lorax?

Do you speak for the boobies?

• Donovan PuppyfuckerDonovan Puppyfucker A dagger in the dark is worth a thousand swords in the morningRegistered User regular
    Solar wrote: »
    I love boobs

Straight up

I've been with my better half for over 21 years, and even now, when she walks into the bedroom after a shower and drops her towel, my brain just shuts down like someone hit the emergency stop button. It's like that Calvin and Hobbes comic, no matter how many times I see them they are always enchanting.

Solar wrote: »
    I love boobs

Straight up

I've been with my better half for over 21 years, and even now, when she walks into the bedroom after a shower and drops her towel, my brain just shuts down like someone hit the emergency stop button. It's like that Calvin and Hobbes comic, no matter how many times I see them they are always enchanting.

You're such a romantic Chris

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Calvin and Hobbes had boobs? Isn't Calvin 6?

Technically everybody has boobs.

That's right. Even Jesus Christ.

Hobbes is a sex-crazed maniac, though, filled with deviant needs

• TallahasseerielTallahasseeriel Registered User regular
    I love the GameCube start up jingle.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I love singing. I love listening to people sing, too.

Please listen to Green Papaya by Lianne La Havas.

• Brovid HasselsmofBrovid Hasselsmof [Growling historic on the fury road] Registered User regular
    Technically everybody has boobs.

That's right. Even Jesus Christ.

Not those of us who've had them lopped off.

• QuantumTurkQuantumTurk Registered User regular
    The real boobs were inside of us all along.

• Shazkar ShadowstormShazkar Shadowstorm Registered User regular
    coincidentally i was talking with someone yesterday about early retirement
    and somehow ended up on the financial independence subreddit (and then gasped about someone's salary)
    also my friend is helping his wife early retire, the finances are tricky for them but she wants to (at least take a v long break from work) and spend time with kid etc

hm it has been a long time since boobs...

poo
    The only way I see myself ever retiring is if I just keel over one day and get sucked into a machine at work. I will then get turned into a tire that will go onto someone's minivan for 5 years until the tread gets worn down to nothing and has to go get patched up and sold at a secondhand tire shop. Some high-schooler will get it and a mismatched Toyo/at and put it on their 1999 Nissan altima.

I will then have been retired.

• Endless_SerpentsEndless_Serpents Registered User regular
    I have put genuine thought, that I assure you I will not go through with, into organised crime. My skill set is vast but will not get me retirement any time soon.

*to the tune of Led Zepplin's "Rock n Roll"*
    hm it has been a long time since boobs...