As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

Penny Arcade - Comic - Density 2

DogDog Registered User, Administrator, Vanilla Staff admin
edited June 2019 in The Penny Arcade Hub

imagePenny Arcade - Comic - Density 2

Videogaming-related online strip by Mike Krahulik and Jerry Holkins. Includes news and commentary.

Read the full story here

Unknown User on

• Options
    WillberWillber Registered User new member
    I really like toast

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I don't think there's an actual Density 1, but this comic is probably the closest.
    https://www.penny-arcade.com/comic/2008/10/31

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    zeromhzeromh Registered User regular
    The way Gabe's hair just kind of becomes part of Tycho's hair in the last 2 panels freaks me out.

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    zeromh wrote: »
    The way Gabe's hair just kind of becomes part of Tycho's hair in the last 2 panels freaks me out.

Now I can't unsee it. It's a vaseface

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    SyzygySyzygy Registered User regular
    I don't get the punchline, why wouldn't they know the word "road"? Because nobody goes anywhere because they're all inside getting through their backlog? Wouldn't it make more sense that they'd never know the word "outside"?

• Options
    sawellssawells Registered User regular
    @syzygy: they won't know the word "road" because civilisation will collapse completely and the next generation will revert to a hunter-gatherer lifestyle.

Twitter: @EssayWells
  • Options
    MichaelLCMichaelLC In what furnace was thy brain? ChicagoRegistered User regular
    Syzygy wrote: »
    I don't get the punchline, why wouldn't they know the word "road"? Because nobody goes anywhere because they're all inside getting through their backlog? Wouldn't it make more sense that they'd never know the word "outside"?

Because e3 will be cancelled and there will be no releases of publisher roadmaps.

• Options
    MarcinMNMarcinMN Registered User regular
    And then the universe provided the means for us to have enough time to play all those games. Lucky us? I guess?....

"It's just as I've always said. We are being digested by an amoral universe."

-Tycho Brahe
  • Options
    RingoRingo He/Him a distinct lack of substanceRegistered User regular
    Syzygy wrote: »

Well this was prophetic

Sterica wrote: »
    I know my last visit to my grandpa on his deathbed was to find out how the whole Nazi werewolf thing turned out.
    Edcrab's Exigency RPG