As was foretold, we've added advertisements to the forums! If you have questions, or if you encounter any bugs, please visit this thread: https://forums.penny-arcade.com/discussion/240191/forum-advertisement-faq-and-reports-thread/
Options

🖥️🎮 - Kingdom Rush Vengeance, Aquanox & Crown Trick out today!

• Options
    PeewiPeewi Registered User regular
    Couscous wrote: »
    Are there even any next gen exclusive games for either console announced for launch?

Even the Xbox One and PS4 had some stuff like Ryse: Son of Rome and Dead Rising 3

I had assumed that Godfall is a PS5 launch title, but I guess that's not actually confirmed.

• Options
    PerrsunPerrsun Registered User regular
    I don't even see a loop to hold the pee bag. Gamer pants my ass

The legs are built-in poop socks.

Two spheres of Wick-awaynium located at the top of the inseam hold urine away from the body until the Gamer can find the right time to go AFK.

This proprietary material globes grow in size as they continue to absorb moisture, giving a visual and tactile indication of how Hardcore the gaming session has been. Show off your dedication at your next LAN party, or just use it to keep your mind on the game (not your annoying bodily functions).

In our premium line, we’ve also included special RGB illumination that reacts to the urine of processed energy drinks. Each brand’s waste water creates a distinct glow; try them all, or mix and match!

The Wick-awaynium orbs are the biggest advancement to Gamer Pants technology in... ever! Don’t worry about holding your P while making opponents hold the L. When they ask how you can stay on-point for so long, let them know:

Pee is stored in the balls!

• Options
    BroloBrolo Broseidon Lord of the BroceanRegistered User regular
    edited August 2020
  • Options
    MadicanMadican No face Registered User regular
    Between preorder invitations based on brand loyalty and an anemic launch lineup I'm perfectly fine waiting to get a new console until next year

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Mr. G wrote: »
    trying to play Flight Simulator and it running like absolute garbage is making me think it might be time to get a new PC

I built this one about 4 years ago so it might be running its course, and I can just do that instead of getting a console since those things seem to be giant messes

think I can get by just still working for 1080p, or is now the time to shut up and move up to 4k?

So I've been wondering the same and I think I'm gonna stick with my current set up for another generation at least. 'Cause while my $250 GTX 1060 can play most games at 1080p60 on High, bumping that up to 4K and getting the same performance will require a way heftier investment. Nvidia's new Ampere cards are rumoured to be hilariously expensive too. Plus I'd rather upgrade to a 1440p monitor. Don't think I'll even be able to tell the difference between that and 4k on a computer monitor.

• Options
    Ginger MijangoGinger Mijango Don't you open that Trap Door!Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Tamin wrote: »
    DLC Boat:
    don't forget to grab your stuff at the end, it'll be on the dock

I have mixed feelings on the DLC. On the one hand, when it was stand-alone, it was fine to have the player start from scratch; but it's really weird when integrated into the game. I love that they integrated it, but I wish they had re-designed it a bit so it would flow better.

I dunno, i kinda like it
    in a "show us how good you are without your toys" way, but it is pretty quick in giving you a chunk of them back. i do like that the environment has little ammo, its a boat, and you're able to find ammo in office blocks and under peoples beds in the main game.

on a related note, how does anyone have Typhoon ammo? its not even in production yet, the whole point of the first mission.

Ginger Mijango on
  • Options
    webguy20webguy20 I spend too much time on the Internet Registered User regular
    trying to play Flight Simulator and it running like absolute garbage is making me think it might be time to get a new PC

I built this one about 4 years ago so it might be running its course, and I can just do that instead of getting a console since those things seem to be giant messes

think I can get by just still working for 1080p, or is now the time to shut up and move up to 4k?

Depending on how resolution sensitive you are i would say build for 1080/1440 with HDR and ray tracing. 4k is nice, but those are better imo. Nvidia is launching new cards in a couple weeks, so let that shake out then move forward.

Steam ID: Webguy20
    Origin ID: Discgolfer27
    Untappd ID: Discgolfer1981
  • Options
    JasconiusJasconius sword criminal mad onlineRegistered User regular
    trying to play Flight Simulator and it running like absolute garbage

i think this is just a feature of flight simulator right now

mine runs okay in wide open country, or small rural areas

if i fly around tokyo then there's no escape from the lag

• Options
    GlalGlal AiredaleRegistered User regular
    I fire up EGS once a week to grab my free swag and every time Remnant spends 10 minutes updating itself. Mate, you've been out on Steam for a year now, what's left to patch...

• Options
    Kristmas KthulhuKristmas Kthulhu Currently Kultist Kthulhu Registered User regular
    Hobnail wrote: »
    Your wrathful thrashing after being owned provides the pumping action

The Mountain Dew and Bawls are collected in catchpockets... which you can drink through this... teeoob.

• Options
    Speed RacerSpeed Racer Scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratch scritch scratchRegistered User regular
    Glal wrote: »
    I fire up EGS once a week to grab my free swag and every time Remnant spends 10 minutes updating itself. Mate, you've been out on Steam for a year now, what's left to patch...

I think they just put out a big free expansion

• Options
    Muddy WaterMuddy Water Quiet Batperson Registered User regular
    Jasconius wrote: »
    trying to play Flight Simulator and it running like absolute garbage

i think this is just a feature of flight simulator right now

mine runs okay in wide open country, or small rural areas

if i fly around tokyo then there's no escape from the lag

I haven't played it but from what I've read Flight Simulator might basically be the next Crysis? In that the tech to run it at max settings isn't out yet.

• Options
    Mr. GMr. G Registered User regular

I can't play it but this game rules so hard

6F32U1X.png
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    "
    It’s a good day to save lives, but you can’t save them all alone. Now with the help of other ‘skilled’ surgeons, break the boring order of mundane medicine and embrace the chaos only a bunch of inept people can create together. Malpractice makes perfect!"
    20200827 Surgeon Simulator 2 (funny, physics, co-op, simulation, epic game store)

After ten years apart, twins Tyler and Alyson reunite to sell their childhood home. They soon realize their past is not what they remember.
    20200827 Tell Me Why (narrative, adventure, episodic, ain't nothing but a heartache, ain't nothing but a mistake)

Gadgeteer is a physics-based VR puzzle game where you build chain reaction machines to solve fun, intricate puzzles. Your machines will use gadgets to launch, bump, twist, and turn—creating chain reactions that may even end up tearing apart the fabric of space-time.
    20200827 Gadgeteer (vr, simulation, toys, puzzle)

Brolo on
  • Options
    Gadgeteer is so much fun. Highly recommended.

• Options
    LuvTheMonkeyLuvTheMonkey High Sierra Serenade Registered User regular
    Is it like The Incredible Machine, but VR?

Molten variables hiss and roar. On my mind-forge, I hammer them into the greatsword Epistemology. Many are my foes this night.
    STEAM | GW2: Thalys
  • Options
    MulletudeMulletude Registered User regular
    edited August 2020
    Forum bug post but also have been thinking about The Saboteur and how i'd like to see a new one or even just a remaster.

Stabbing Nazi's and blowing up their shit is something we need more of.

Mulletude on
    XBL-Dug Danger WiiU-DugDanger Steam-http://steamcommunity.com/id/DugDanger/
  • Options
  • Options
    Trajan45Trajan45 Registered User regular
    Jacobkosh wrote: »
    if I actually wanted gamer utility clothing, I would want

- a lot of front pockets to stick snacks in and maybe a flex tube for a straw so I could just drink my 44oz soda like a fremen
    - wrist/elbow padding on the sleeves for my mouse hand
    - maybe a cat-holding sling

there are so many places you could actually go wtih this that might be hilariously stupid but at least aren't just a logo stitched onto a basic size M hoodie

If it's for sitting and gaming, the only thing I can think of would be gel insert butt pads or something. Or some inflatable butt pillow, like an airline neck pillow for sitting on the floor with friends.

For mobility and gaming, padded large pockets that could hold a Switch is probably all I'd care about. But then I'm probably not wearing a sweatsuit to go to work, so it doesn't really matter.

Origin ID\ Steam ID: Warder45
  • Options
    Is it like The Incredible Machine, but VR?

Less weird items but yes. Theres lots of wire tracks, wooden blocks, funnels, catapults and other bits to get your marble from one end to another.

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    I only quake naked

• Options
    HobnailHobnail Registered User regular
    I have not yet become so dessicated as to desire pants with a built in ass

• Options
    Crippl3Crippl3 oh noRegistered User regular
    Quaked

• Options
    I ZimbraI Zimbra Worst song, played on ugliest guitar Registered User regular

Some of us are rocking a Hank Hill back there and could use the extra padding

• Options
    PlatyPlaty Registered User regular
    Mixer had rules against showing your clavicle so a clavicle guard would've been functional gamer wear

• Options
    Platy wrote: »
    Mixer had rules against showing your clavicle so a clavicle guard would've been functional gamer wear

pY16hQa.jpg
    showing off just bit of raw clavicle to drive the boys crazy

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Brolo wrote: »
    Platy wrote: »

pY16hQa.jpg
    showing off just bit of raw clavicle to drive the boys crazy

i'm exploding everywhere

• Options
    StraightziStraightzi Here we may reign secure, and in my choice, To reign is worth ambition though in HellRegistered User regular
    Okay but like

Clavicles can be very sexy

• Options
    Magic PinkMagic Pink Tur-Boner-Fed Registered User regular
    Straightzi wrote: »
    Okay but like

Clavicles can be very sexy

oh yeah?

show me eight

slowly

• Options
  • Options
    BahamutZEROBahamutZERO Registered User regular
    It seems the ideal gaming garment would be some sort of fluid filled pod with pipes up your nose and down your throat and up your butt and peeholes so you never have to move for nutrient intake or waste output

I've read that Junji Ito manga

BahamutZERO.gif
  • Options
    ElaroElaro Apologetic Registered User regular
    Put your goddamn legs in the goddamn pants with ass

Children's rights are human rights.
  • Options
    DiarmuidDiarmuid Amazing Meatball Registered User regular

I have two thoughts:

Thought no. 1, fuck Facebook
    Thought no. 2, they've just straight ripped off Rec Room there

• Options
    Fig-DFig-D Tustin, CA, USRegistered User regular
    The idea behind Facebook Horizon seems pretty neat. Shared sandbox creation in VR! Cool!

But I'm also putting it right in the mind dumpster because I don't own VR and *Facebook* Horizon no fucking thank you.

SteamID - Fig-D :: PSN - Fig-D
  • Options
    Diarmuid wrote: »

I have two thoughts:

Thought no. 1, fuck Facebook
    Thought no. 2, they've just straight ripped off Rec Room there

yeah i was trying to figure out of they just like... bought rec room? or is this them just telling some other team "copy that game"

• Options
    TofystedethTofystedeth Registered User regular
    I Zimbra wrote: »

Some of us are rocking a Hank Hill back there and could use the extra padding

You definitely wouldn't want to experience a blowout during an intense fortnite session.

steam_sig.png
  • Options
    Undead ScottsmanUndead Scottsman Registered User regular

There was a duplicate game last week too. Free ride might be coming to an end.

• Options
    DelduwathDelduwath Registered User regular
    I feel like it's an indicator of how incredibly lazy I am that in this sea of really great free games on Epic, some of them games that I want and do not yet own (which is nearly impossible in this age of year-round sales and $0.01 bundles), I still have not even created an Epic account.

Alternatively, it might be an indicator of how absolutely swamped with digital paperwork we are in the Year Of Our Pandemic 2020 that I cannot bring myself to register for another fucking thing.

As hard as I tend to be on myself, I really think it's at least like 75% that second one.

This discussion has been closed.